Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Vote_lcapNazar "The Son Of Time"  Voting_barNazar "The Son Of Time"  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Vote_lcapNazar "The Son Of Time"  Voting_barNazar "The Son Of Time"  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nazar "The Son Of Time"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Empty
PostSubject: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm

So I was gonna do a story with him with Rain, but since she hasn't responded anyone down to help me with it?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:16 pm

I wouldn't mind getting involved in a story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Alright, we have a taker *jumps for Joy*

The storyline was going to consist of Nazar entering the library and looking for an ancient spell book hidden below in a cellar. This spellbook could enhance his powers. I'd be int here looking up info on old titans and you can be in there just because of a reason you come up with. If you're confused about Nazar just look at app for him in Villain NPC.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Well Matt enjoys reading, so he could just go because he wants a book.

I've read about him, I assume with his superiority complex he's just walk right over anyone in the way, or people who don't get out of the way fast enough. Matt's not going to care that he's stealing, just that he's hurting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Perfect I'll set up RP and then you'll respond that you're just in there. Then I'll have Nazar come in and well take it from there. Also since you read about him, I'm gonna guess you have a good idea of his personality. So, don't be afraid to just take control of him at points of conversation between chars.

Anyone else can also join in as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazar "The Son Of Time"    Nazar "The Son Of Time"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazar "The Son Of Time"
Page 1 of 1