Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not Me This Time  Vote_lcapNot Me This Time  Voting_barNot Me This Time  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not Me This Time  Vote_lcapNot Me This Time  Voting_barNot Me This Time  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not Me This Time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

Open To: Titans East Members
Characters Appearing: Grace and Lance
Summary: Lance has just brought Grace into the Medical Bay after their battle with Santa Claws.
Time: Around 6:30 P.M.

Lance with Jak and the other brought Grace back to the tower. Lance brought Grace to the Medical Bay and put her on one of the beds that were in there. Lance decided that he should wait around a bit until she woke up. Lance went and grabbed a seat and dragged it over next to the bed and took a seat. He leaned back in the chair with his arms behind his head, waiting.

"This is my third time in this room already."

Lance says to himself as he continues and waits over Grace. He figured this was the least he could do for her. She fought hard and used a lot of her powers out there. Luckily she was around friends out there. Lance looks over Grace, not staring at her really, just more concerned.
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

As JaK would enter the room to check up on their guest, he would notice Lance staring at grace and then smirked before signaling for him to come over.

"Yo Rocky, come here a minute."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Lance shakes his head a little, to stop staring. He then looks over to see Jak calling him over. Lance gets up off the chair and walks over to Jak. He wonders what Jak is going to say and/or ask him.

"Hey Jak."
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"So you and Grace, eh? I can tell you kinda have a thing for her. Will told me about your guys little battle with Aphrodite the other day."

A Sage said this, he would keep his voice low encase she was listening.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Lance looks back at Grace and then Jak again. He keeps his voice low just like Jak.

"What!? No, I mean c'mon.... I don't even know her that well."

Lance says not sure what kind of excuse he could give. His face was clearly turning red. Lance didn't notice that he was turning red as he tried to think of something to tell Jak.
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

"It's cool bro, no need to be embarrassed. I can see why you like her; you control rocks and she's into ice and all. You guys have a very natural bond haha."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

"Okay, okay. I admit I do like her a little."

Lance tells Jak as Lance rubs the back of his head, smiling. It felt good to get it off his chest. The redness of embarrassment went away for the most part.

"I wonder though.... what do you think she thinks about me"
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 am

Grace was totally out. She didn't hear the others talking, because she was in an entirely different world.

Dream World.

Her dreams were not nice. This one was no exception. She was standing amidst a sea of corpses. Santa Claws was standing in front of her, and she could see that the red on his costume was melting onto the floor. The red liquid was blood. As it kept melting off, it revealed a black layer beneath.

Eventually, all the blood had seeped off of the figure, revealing...Necati.

NOOOOOO!!!

In the physical realm, Grace's arm searched for her black notebook. There it was, in her pocket. While still asleep, Grace pulled out a pencil and began to write in the little black book.
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 am

"Well right now, probably that you want her to stay sick lol. Losing her cool is what made her like this right? Well try putting these on her."

JaK then walks over the the sliding automatic door and grabs the two bags of ice he had left outside of it so that he could talk to Lance. After which time, he lays them on top of Grace; being an ice weilder that would feel like a cool breeze to her.

"All kidding aside though, I'm sure she's into you too. I mean who doesn't like the strong silent type."

Sage would then notice the girl doing something weird with her hands, thinking she was awake at first, but as it turns out she was still knocked out cold?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am

Lance notices what Grace was doing. He thought she was awake, but she was still out. She pulled out a book and pencil. This was a little weird. He looked up at Jak and then back at Grace.

"Okay.... I have not seen anything like this before.... What is she doing?"

Lance tries to look over to see what Grace is writing.
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

Grace wrote:

The blood of life will drain away,
then Double Darkness sees the day.
Darkness will uncover all,
And before that Darkness life will fall.
Thousands lie in utter gloom.
Soon the world becomes a tomb.
Necati seeks this as the end,
And very soon he'll have a friend.

Back in her dream, Necati held out his hand to her. Grace looked down at her own hand and found that no flesh remained, only a skellaton covered in ice.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

Lance reads what Grace is writing. It was some pretty dark stuff she was writing. Lance didn't understand what it was suppose to mean, so he motioned for Jak to come take a look at this. Lance points at what seems to be a name, "Necati."

"Have you heard about any of this?"
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 pm

"Sh**"

Is the only word JaK would murmur as he looked at the name. Necati AKA the Grimwreaper was back in Jump Cty again. It would seem Sage would always have to deal with this guy/thing and every time he almost died in the process. Not the kind of being you want to invite around the family.

"Go get Will and HURRY! We need him to pry into her mind like 5 minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Not Me This Time  275-5

RPG character

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm

"Yeah, okay."

This was serious. Lance went and ran out of the room. He ran down a hallway or two and eventually ended up in front of Will's room. Lance knocked on the door over and over. He waited impatiently for Will to come out.
Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Sliding open, the doors reveal Will standing on the other side with his hands in his pockets.

Rocky, whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Me This Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Me This Time    Not Me This Time  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Me This Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next