Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)

Go down 
+5
Acid Rain
Matt
Simca
Orber
Krious
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

*returns after several minuets ith the cookie in his mouth* Mph, mph. * takes a bite, then starts talking with his mouth full* "Where do these things keep coming from? This is madness!"
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Kira!

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

The dude returns and all your hear through that metal clad mouth is..Kira, hi!

Shake it off will ya! Do the robot or something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Okiee, I have been thinking a bit, and I was wondering whether Ash and Alissa (her app is in my siggy) would have anything to do with each other. This is mainly because Alissa wants exactly the same as what Ash wants - a game, some attention from the Titans, a challenge, etc. Alissa obviously can't actually blow stuff up, but she can create mass panics and riots and stuff, and basically turn the city in on itself if she wanted to. So the blowing stuff up plus the insanity might be a fun combination for the Titans to go up against =) And the Slivers. Soo, what does everyone say? Yes, no, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Grim!

Hi.

*smacks Emmy* Watch it, or he might go terminator on you Twisted Evil

*pounces Shadow* OMG i LOVE it!. That would be some insane fun! However, for the sake of keeping our twisted kiddies plans secret from the Titans, it would ruin the game otherwise, shall we continue that pottage via pm? *will send pm anyways* :P

As for my lack of postage. my life is trying to kill meeeeee! Honestly every time i sit down to write up a post something happens. I have a grand total of 10 words... meaning i average 1 word every time i start to write a post >.< But i swears i'll have one up soon. Really haha. *scuttles off to make posty.. again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Take your time, my life does that too. But right now it seems to want to kill me with boredom... -.- Anyways, PM me and we will think of something... *evil villain laugh*
Back to top Go down
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 am

Yay! so life couldn't distract me whilst i was on teh bus home today so i finally managed to get a post up! *dances*

Here be teh ~Linky~

And i'll send the pm later tonight/tomoz. i have to go work now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:58 am

Kayyy! xD
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:00 pm

You terminator on me? This is to be considered to be highly illogical.

It's not like you'd want to face Jackson Juggernaut O'Neill, Gregory 'Pacifier' Karkarov, Tenguzaemon ''Shredder'' Naga, Emblem the Impulsive, Infinimagus Emblem and This new evil Emmy amongst others. Especially the first three are characters you liked so very god damn much :P

An by the way, terminator? Germany is closer to me then it is to you, so I'll do the fighting and the german accented hasta la vista baby :P
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:07 pm

0.o Isn't Arnold Austrian? Just a thought, as there is a difference.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Emblem wrote:
The dude returns and all your hear through that metal clad mouth is..Kira, hi!

Shake it off will ya! Do the robot or something!

Initiating robot dance?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 am

I posted in your thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5