Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Voting_barI blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)

Go down 
+5
Acid Rain
Matt
Simca
Orber
Krious
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Haha, I only crossed those out cause I don't know how we would incorporate that into the plot. Unless Jay started to like Zack, then Zack started to like Ash, when Ash likes Will, who is starting to be liked by Cheshire, and Cheshhire is starting to be crushed on by Nightmare, ect. ect. Btw, I didn't mean anything by the couples, I was just randomly putting them out there.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 pm

*rolls eyes* Right, Rain. We *cough* believe you.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

What's keeping me from blowing all of you straight to hell? ...just for fun? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Uhm... me? Very Happy

I totally missed this thread! Slivers want in! But I guess she a baddy no? Crying or Very sad

Aphrodite! By now you know how much Chameleon likes crazy heroes... can I have her pwease? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Nuclear deterrent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Thank you Krious! We definitely want in! RIGHT, SIMCA?!?!?! *poking Simca furiously to make her say something*

Btw, Rain, Zack already has a crush. His combat knife, remember? Cause he's, you know, *cough* insane *cough*.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Shadow, are you suggesting that Zack's knife would cheat on him? XD and just because he likes Amy, doesn't mean he can't fall for anyone. He has a crush on her, but other than that, they're friends. He hasn't worked up the courage to tell her yet, a fact that his pistol and rifle, Terry and Wiliam respectively, constantly make fun of him/ chastise him for. Though these people are all in his head, so sorry if I've gone and confused anyone...
Back to top Go down
Orber
Orber

RPG character
Name: Ashley Tamale
Code Name: Orber
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

XD you guys are mad! From what little i grasped from reading your comments the general consensus was yesh? Coolio. So now, unless anyone else has some ideas more suited to where the site is at at the moment, once i get approved i'll put up an edited version of Ash's rp sample and you guys can get your Sherlock Homes on and we can get this ball rolling.

I have some other plot ideas in mind, my muse is happy cause i have no assignments due this week, so if someone would be kind enough to post up a list of the active villains and titans on the site i'd be muchly obliged, alternatively you could send me a pm. It's just from what i have seen of the site, you guys are lacking in site wide and long terms plots, and i think my overactive brain today can help fix that :P

But yesh, now all i need is the tick of approval -prods emmy- and we can get our rp-ing on!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Awesome sauce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 am

Ehh, how can Amy cheat on Zack if they're not, like, together? And yes, I suppose Zack could fall for someone, but somehow that doesn't seem very likely to me...

I just read that again, and realised that I was talking about a knife and a crazy dude going out. WTF am I on? Please, someone slap me. Apart from Jay.

Oh, and, on topic, great! Awesome sauce! Romance and heartbreak!

...yeah!

I am in a weirdly good mood today...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 pm

A man and his knife...bread and butter.

As I may quote from one of the most crazy sons of bitches from a certain move I adore a little bit too much for it's feel:

''This is batshit insane...It's perfect.''

Now all you lot need to do is tell me what the hell this is all about! Very Happy

And active villains: I know one. ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

aw, a persons internet is down for a day and you miss it all... *hurriedly reads everything then smacks Shadow* Very Happy anyway, since its obvious we're all going insane. (and my aims test are OVA! *throws confetti* ) cheers
So, when is this madness going to be taking place?

... and Jay develop a crush on a delirious gun wielding madman who talks to his knife? ..... Rain, I think you get the button for "Insanest person of the year" award
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Shadow: ...*murderously looking at Jay with her whip out*
Me: You asked for it. You soo asked for it.
Shadow: You typed it!
Me: Ahem. *cough cough*
Shadow: ..........

ANYWAYS, let's do it! Let's blow stuff up!

Oh, and my second character just got approved, so she can be a villain in this too, if you'd like. =) Her character profile is in my siggy if you want a look ;D
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Oi, feel free to use Nighthawk if you wanna, or pm me or something and I'll do it. Though he is kinda psycho in a way worse than Zack and is probably almost as dangerous to his allies as he is to his enemies, though throwing in one is a great way to get the other involved if you want, though they don't have to both be in the same rp. And Foal, what's wrong with a gun wielding psycho? Besides, he's getting better! The only reason the mall incident occurred was because the Primarch randomly attacked him. And broke his knife. Followed quickly by his guns.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Jay has issues with load noises, AKA bullets being fired, so thus that would be what is wrong with said gun wielding psycho. Smile But other then that? Well, the fact that he called her Birdie is on the list, right here at number one. . But other then that, nothings wrong with him. He's just your average gun wielding psycho with a brain chippy thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)   I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I blow stuff up, what you gonna do about it? (Plot for Ash)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next