Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Medical Bay - Page 3 Vote_lcapMedical Bay - Page 3 Voting_barMedical Bay - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Medical Bay - Page 3 Vote_lcapMedical Bay - Page 3 Voting_barMedical Bay - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Medical Bay

Go down 
+2
Supercaliy
Lulu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Medical Bay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm

"All it takes is practice. At least most of the time it does actually." Mg put the papers she had down on a nearby counter. She couldn't help but wonder how she knew that. "How do you know that?" She asked her. Mg thought she already knew her power, but she might have another one that she didn't know. It wasn't like to her to slip up like that. The parents thing must be making her not think clearly.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Alyss looked up at Mg. "I enter peoples mind's to find their fears. You're fearing for their lives at the moment. Every ounce of fear you feel, I can see. It's not the nicest of talents."
She sat back up onto the bed and swung her legs thoughfully. "I've been practicing for the last two years with a man named Slade, but he didn't treat me well, so I left him. Thats where I heard about the Titans, from him. He didn't like them much. But my powers haven't got any better! It's just, aggravating! I can access other fears, but my....fear always rises up when I delve too deep into others fears." She shuddered slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 pm

"I'm sorry then. I couldn't help thinking about them. I didn't mean to cause you pain." Mg said truthfully, taking a breath. "Maybe I can help you train so you can't just know about people's fears." She put up the suggestion, determined, if Alyss would agree, to help her not feel the pain she does now.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Alyss looked up at Mg. "It doesn't cause me pain. I just feel sorry for people, not that I mean I'm pitying you. I can help you. Wait. Look, i'll show you if you don't mind. I can help you get your parents back because I can cause the people holding them visions. Can I show you what I can do?" she said, hopping off the bed and looking at Mg, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:46 pm

"Please, it'll only take a minute or two." she said, moving closer to Mg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:51 pm

"I would love that, but how would you locate these people? I don't have any idea where they could be." That's a part that bugged her the most. Unable to know where her parents were or who their captures are.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 pm

"I can send my shadows out, if you like. They can hide everywhere in the city, and they can hear everything so long as there is a shadow in the room, which there always is." Alyss said, quickly. "Shall I show you my vision power? I'll use it on them! You can see what i'll do to them!" she got off the table excitedly.
She pressed her eyes together and opened them again, glaring at Mg. A vision clouded Alyss's view and she sent it straight at her.

Terrified, walking alone down a dark street, a man with a knife is following you. You are powerless, you have no way of calling for help. You run. You run into another man. No escape.

Her eyes grew darker and the shadows forming from her hands began to pull the blinded Mg forwards towards Alyss. Then they changed direction and began to pull her down. Alyss blinked a couple of times.
"Help, someone! Please! I'm going out of-" she yelled before her eyes completely blacked out and she succumbed to her visions power.

(Someone just hit her Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

"That would help me a lot. Thank you. And yes seeing your power could help me very much." She could see how powerful it was and see if she herself could escape it.

Mg could feel the fear of not being able to do anything to save her own life. She herself started to breathe weirdly as she tried to get away. Once she bumped into the other man, she knew she was a goner. She didn't realize the shadows were pulling her forward and downward. She tried to hit and kick as much as she could accidentally hitting Alyss.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Alyss tripped over Mg's punches and her connection was lost. She dropped to her knees and breathed deeply.
"I'm sorry. I-I told you. I can't control it. It's like, a whole other me." she laid her face in her palms. "You are fearless Mg. You can't feel things like that without me there. You're a real hero."
She turned away and began to walk up to the roof. "I don't deserve to have these powers!"

(ON roof now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:22 pm

"Alyss!" Mg called out to her but she was too late. She wasn't about to give up on her. She would try to help her with her power. Mg would try and try until she couldn't anymore. She decided to go to her clone and replace it with the real her on the roof and give Alyss some time to herself.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm

(Yeah, i suppose she was the first person she felt she could trust. And that's a lot after she thought that she could never love again. Not annoying-ish, but more kind of, she doesn't want him to know, but it's obvious. But he's still in love with Sumi isnt he?)

Alyss lowered Emblem onto the bed and covered him with a blanket. She smoothed his hair back and smiled gently. She heard Xzuk come in and she got up, clumsily falling over a chair and onto the floor. She blushed and frowned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Emblem: What the...

Xzuk: You're up.

Alyss: That was quick.

Emblem found himself in the Titan's medical bay, as stiff as a board from what happened on the roof...

Emblem: Alright, before you say anything...I feel bad already. However, I heat myself up and up till I'm fixed. Doesn't always work, but something just knocked me out this time... What the hell happened?

Xzuk: Well, to say it short, you flew up the tower, and tried to raise hell and bring Grim down. That's why you're kinda tied now.

Emblem noticed he was stiff, but that wasn't just because of his body. Xzuk made sure Emblem wouldn't try to level anyone again. He reminded everything that happened, and although he's calm now, he relived everything he saw in Asia, during the nights of horror..

Emblem: Believe me or not, you can set me free...I'd prefer that.

Xzuk: Don't take me for a fool.

Emblem: I don't. I'm not angry now, so you're safe. Let me patch myself up and I'll tell you guys why I wanted to virtually kill that guy.

Xzuk: Virtually? Man, you're something special. Lyssa invaded your mind, I shot you down, Grim stunned you, and still you manage to send a burning afterimage after him. You really was hell-bent on revenge, it seems.

Emblem: Believe me if I tell you that this..Afterimage..is something I do not control. It's a mechanism that gets activated when I'm really angry, or on the verge of losing control. What really surprised me is that Lyssa is sending shadows in my sphere, while there was only light surrounding me, but that ain't important. I lowered my guard, she was able to infiltrate my normally-closed mind. I showed too much haha, you got the advantage in our match buddy!

Xzuk: You're gonna tell me what happened in Asia?

Emblem: Yes. If you let me free. In your common room. With a Beer. With everyone, even Grim.

Lyssa: How can I make sure you won't attack him?

Emblem: Your powers apparently were enough. And now, I have control again. I didn't have control when I saw the meteor, I should be okay now. Take your precautions if you want. I won't do a thing

Last edited by Emblem on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Alyss looked at Emblem and scowled. "My name is Alyss. And of course I could send shadows in, I own the shadows." she turned back to Xzuk. "He isn't very friendly..."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Emblem: Would you be if three people knocked you down when you were certain you were going to get revenge? Not really honorable, but aw well, I'll be nice in a minute or two...or a beer or two..
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 pm

(He's moving on. The only thing left from her now would be the ring and his Les Paul with her name engraved on the neck)

Xzuk smiled as he saw Alyss stumble... He'd done worse. On the day he met Kasumi he almost killed a waitress with a butter knife...

He then turned to Emmy and after a little chat let him loose.

"Now, Alyss, this is Emmy, Emmy this is Alyss."

He smiled an pointed Emmy towards the common room.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Bay   Medical Bay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Bay
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next