Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mission Impossible Vote_lcapMission Impossible Voting_barMission Impossible Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mission Impossible Vote_lcapMission Impossible Voting_barMission Impossible Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mission Impossible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Background Theme: Mission Impossible
Open To: All
Characters Appearing: Simca, Aeon (Through Comm-Link), Whomever Joins
Summary: Simca spies on the newly formed Titans East out of sheer boredom to get some information
Time: Afternoon, Around 01:30 PM

Mission Impossible

Open

When she had first been informed of the fact that the newly built East Tower was located in the middle of the park by Aeon, she had almost started an anti-pollution movement against them. Seriously, how can a Titans Tower be located in a park and not damage any scenery, or simply destroy the natural beauty of the place? But when she had actually come here and seen it with her own eyes she had been flabbergasted. Not only did it not cause any pollution, it, at the same, actually added to the scenic beauty of the area instead of subtracting from it. Honestly, whoever designed the place had to be some kind of eff-ing genius. A Titans Tower made of wood; or resembling wood - in the middle of the park, it was just epic.

"Oh please, it may be pretty and all but they don't have an AI as awesome as I am, do they?" Aeon's even-further digitized voice echoed in her ear, her comm-link connecting her straight back to the RRS Mainframe, keeping her up to date with the happenings of the place while at the same time, the voice of her newest ally brainstorming along with her gave Simca a sort of mental massage and helped her think a lot better. "Damn it."

"What?" Simca whispered in response.

"There's this awesome forum RPG about us, the Teen Titans, that I found, and they have you listed as an adoptable while I'm not even mentioned."

"Well, if the world knew about you, that would be a big problem. You're our secret ace in the hole and what gives us a one up against everyone else when it comes to information."

"Yeah, but still, a woman likes being recognized, you know..."

"You could always create an OC..."

"The chances of them accepting a supercomputer that can hack into every other computer on the planet, including those in the Pentagon and the NSA, undetected, is 0.28379278172%."

"..."

"... Rule #47 of 'Simca's HOW TO BE A REAL WOMAN for FEMALE AI DUMMIES: real women don't state overly large statistics as if they're a part of casual speech. Right, gotcha. Sorry."

"Well, at least you're learning, right?" The two binoculars lowered themselves from her eyes as Simca glanced at the Tower from a further perspective once again, admiring its beauty, before putting it to her eyes again. So far, Simca had not been able to see a single one of the East Titans from her position in the branches of a tree adjacent to the Tower, and she had been trying to get a view in from the windows, but no luck. Though, some of them would have to come out sooner or later. While appearances could be deceiving, sometimes they were not, and Simca wanted to get a picture of what the Titans East members looked like to get an idea of them before she went to talk to them.

Despite the fact that she considered them amateurs - and she had every right to, after all, being four years (chronologically) ahead of them (and for a teenaged superheroine four years could amount a lifetime against those who have just began their crimefighting career, what with all the loves, break-ups, soap opera-ish team-mate betrayals, blah, blah...) - that did not mean she disrespected them. Quite the contrary, she respected them a great deal. They had chosen to take up the mantle of the Titans East when the Titans North could no longer function in backing up the Central Tower. They were, in essence, her successors, and how could she not like them?

But that did not stop her from going on Mission Impossible. So, Simca spied, and spy she did, completely ignoring the sparrow's nest on the top of her pink mop of a head, complete with the two baby sparrows being fed worms by Madamme Big Sparrow, or the fact that the branch seemed to be giving way underneath her weight. Jade green eyes were firmly glued to the front door of the wooden Tower in front of her, trying to get a glimpse of any of the newbies.
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Meanwhile, on the top of Titan's Tower, Sage could be seen dangling his feet off the vine and moss covered left side of it. In his right hand a piece of meat lover's explosion pizza. The young boy is engaging in one of his favorite past times now, pedestrian watching. He loved to just sit on top of the tower and observe what normal people did in the park. So far, he's seen a man chase his loose canon dog for hours. A boy give a girl a flower, then she threw a bottle of water in his face, for what he can only assume he said to her afterwards and finally, a bunch of kids just playing tag.

"Sigh, sometimes I wonder what it would be like...To be just....Normal?"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 am

It was at that moment that Simca's binocular-covered uncanny green eyes came to settle on the superhero known as Sage, and she grinned. Aha! Her prey had arrived... wait, she was not a bird of prey. Oh well. Simca zoomed in on the image of the pedestrian watching Sage, eager to know more about him and see him in a much clearer perspective. He wore a dark coat with pants of the same shade, a white under shirt with a Batman insignia on it - aha, a Batman fan! And she had trained under the Dark Knight, though the Dark Knight himself did not know that, yet - and trainers on his feet, fingerless gloves on his hands and an onyx mop of hair on his head. He was incredibly pale, sickly so, but he did not appear sick.

She could see his lips moving. She wanted to know what he was saying, but she could not hear a thing from her distance. Lip-reading had never been her strong suit, but well, her curious nature demanded that she give it a try. "Let's see now..." she whispered to herself, trying to read his lips. "Die... dumb... vines... I blunder... but... it should... no its 'would'... see like must... squirrel?" she blinked. "Huh?"

"Honey, that made less sense than division by zero," the computerized voice of Aeon echoed in her ear and Simca could not help but sweat drop. Curse you Bruce Wayne for never paying attention to her lip reading. She sighed, deciding it was time for the really scary part: sneaking in.

She dropped out of the tree she was in and using her highly trained abilities at stealth, hopped from the shadow of one tree to the other until she was on the back side of the Tower, and at Sage's back as well. Then Simca ran towards the Tower, knowing full well that reaching after a certain radius would start up an intruder alert, so she somersaulted and landed on thin air, allowing it to become solid and elastic underneath her feet for just a second, propelling her high into the sky like a trampoline. Simca grinned; oh yeah, air-walking as Swallow felt like returning home after years of exile.

She kicked the air underneath her twice, thrice, four times, five, each time propelling herself further high up until she was above the height of the Tower itself, and could stare at Sage's back from above. Gravity began to take its toll and Simca began to fall down again, but as she did she grabbed a vine dangling from the edge of the Tower and, holding onto it, landed at the edge of the tower. Curious green eyes and a pink mop of hair rose up from behind the ledge, staring at Sage's back once again, this time within hearing distance.
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:17 am

Sage would look up, the past week had been hectic...He'd fought with an Ironman, almost been blown apart by the training room, put under a spell by a tempting goddess, argued with his other teammates endlessly, met an original Teen Titan member and been put in charge of this team, met some interesting people like himself, which he never thought would happen, and even had his worst fears brought to life. But, in all the odd events his life had gone through. He still missed what it used to be.

"Mom..Dad, if only you could see me now. The accident was no accident, I actually think me and Dav were suppsoed to end up like this. I, I think I'm meant to do this, to be a Titan that is. To be a symbol of hope, a superhero, or atleast I'm really wishing that's my purpose."

Lost and confused, JaK would look up into the bright blue sky, thinking about his past life before he and David were turned into metahumans.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Simca's ever curious eyes softened somewhat, green orbs glistening as she listened to him talk to himself. She would hate to disturb him - not like she was going to anyways - or interrupt his little personal moment. It was something she could not bring herself to do anyways. She herself had never started becoming a heroine like most heroes and villains started out. She did not have some big tragedy or some big fancy comic book story. She had been born with her powers, and just decided to use them for the betterment of Jump City.

That did not mean she was anything short of all the other heroes, though. In fact, she saw herself as superior to them, though not in any arrogant or other such manner. Most heroes realized how corrupt the world was when it reached them, but she had been sensitive enough to notice it without anything cataclysmic happening to her own self. She had then gone on to make it better and been a founding member of the Titans North.

Plus, she had learnt how cruel life was as well, in due time. She had, during her missions as a Titan, gained experience in more ways than one, and that included the loss of loved ones that seemed to be mandatory for almost heroes, and the feeling of responsibility that came with her powers had developed with her as time passed and she matured. Here she was, back from the future, two years older than she really was and with that much more experience.

She had to admit, though, this boy and her's perspective of being a superhero was similar; to inspire hope. That was, what she thought to be, the most important thing in this catty cat world they called home... or was it a doggy dog world? Well, whether it may consist of cats or dogs, both of the species needed hope to inspire them, and so did humans, so the simile worked either ways. Well, at least she could rest assured that one person among the Titans East was a real good person.

"That's no random member. That would be Sage, 16, Metahuman and leader of the Titans East," Aeon's voice echoed inside her ear, the tiny nano-tech camera attached to the microphone in her ear, and hidden under her pink locks having scanned the boy thoroughly. Simca could not help but feel relieved. If the leader himself was that good, that meant that his followers would be equally likely to be on the straight way, and if they weren't, there was a high chance that he could inspire them to be.

Suddenly, the vine seemed to snap under Simca's weight, and she felt falling down. Eyes widening, she reacted on pure instinct, pulling a quadruple reverse somersault in mid air and using the force of her fall to gain enough momentum to shoot her straight back up with one giant through of the trampoline-like air solidified at her command. She spun around and landed on the roof of the E-Tower, in a crouch, taking a deep breath to calm her adrenaline pumped blood circulatory system.

It was at that moment and not a nanosecond too soon that the pink haired girl realized that she had been spotted, and was now probably being stared at by Sage. She looked up at him, blushed, giggled in an embarrassed manner and scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Err... hi?"

"Smooth," Aeon taunted.
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Sage having heard the twig snap and the arrival of the pink haired girl, walked over to her, but not before placing his hand down onto the tower. Absorbing the properties of the wood looking metal onto his being, his body now composed of the tower's make up and put his fist into his palm making a loud clanking sound to show he meant business to the outsider.

"Usually, the smashing part of my day would've began right now, but since I'm in one of those kind of moods. I'll give you a chance to explain what you're doing on our home before I kick you off of it."
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 am

What the... Simca thought, having naturally settled into an Aikido stance in case the boy assaulted her without hearing her out. There was not much she could think up that could be said, though. What should she say, "sorry I was spying on you and eavesdropping on your private conversations with yourself?" Yeah, real believable story and would probably earn her a nice spanking. What had shocked Simca, though, was how the Hell had the boy suddenly turned into a walking Wood Man? Was it one of his powers? Well, it obviously was, but that was one creepy power if she had to say so herself.

It would seem that Aeon had sensed the sudden changes in her pulse rate through the sensors that worked as a polygraph that were lining her body, inputting data to Aeon herself, and had calculated what had gone wrong with Simca. "Well, mister Kevin Eleven over there's got some pretty amazing powers if you ask me. Definitely something I want more data on. What I have available here from hacking into the Titans East mainframe though, is that his powers generally revolve around absorption, either of energy or of matter. He's able to absorb the properties of materials into his own being (for example iron, copper, rock, nickel), transmuting himself into a living form of whatever material he has absorbed and subsequently use it to proportionately increase his physical strength and durability. In this case, he's a Wood Man," the virtually intelligent woman's voice rang in Simca's ears through the comm-link, and the pink-haired girl grinned.

"That is pretty neat," she said, out loud, to both Sage and the VI that she was in constant contact with. "Though I still don't think you can kick my butt with that. Maybe a little. I would love to find out the truth behind that sometime, though," she winked. She then raised her hands, palms pointed towards him, in order to signify that she was not here to cause him any damage or fight.

"Err... hi," she said, after a pause. "Name's Swallow, founding member of the original Titans North," she looked around the roof, rather uncomfortably, before turning back and standing up to her full height, revealing herself only three inches shorter than the younger boy in front of her was. "I just came to say hi to the new Titans team, and discuss some things. Is there place where there isn't a danger of some Slade wannabe overhearing us?" she said, before she smirked playfully. "You know, somewhere alone... private... just you and me..." Oh, teasing a teenage boy was so much fun.
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:38 pm

"AHA...No! I've fallen for this one before and I paid the price for it. If you're really a Titan, where's your communicator and who's the leader of the current Teen Titans Central."

JaK was no fool, after dealing with Aphrodite the FAKE Goddess of love. He learned not to fell for the allure of a good looking woman. Though, she seemed legit or else should could've attacked him earlier. He would still ask this question to be on the safe side; can't just let anyone in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:25 pm

"Well, we can certainly conclude he's not naïve," Aeon commented to Simca through their comm-link and the pink-haired woman smirked, before turning her attention back outwards, towards the Titan known as Sage. "That must have been one lucky woman," she winked at him again. Oh, how she enjoyed teasing youngsters. They and their hormones were so easy to manipulate. Of course, she had been no better only two years ago, but the elder Simca's maturity had rubbed off on her somewhat. Not that she would leave flirting; nope.

"To answer your question, that would be a girl named Rain, and you have like three communicators on you," Aeon informed and Simca grinned, placing her hands on her waist and going into 'veteran mode'.

"You know, kiddo, those really aren't questions that you should be asking to confirm whether a Titan is real or not. For one thing, who the current leader of the Titans Central is, is known halfway across the world, and all over the underworld, so any Titan impersonator could answer that question," she quipped. "Second; most heroes, even ex-Titans, who aren't affiliated with the Teen Titans themselves don't really give a damn whose leading them these days. Still, you only have to turn on the television to know."

She smirked at him, before reaching into her utility belt and pulling out three different kinds of communicators. She held up the circular gold-bordered black disk with the 'T' insignia on top. "Let's see now; standard communicator. Had it since I first joined up with the Titans," she then held it aside and showed him a white handheld small mobile-esque device with a white center and pink grips, an LCD screen and a small T-insignia in the corner. "The Titans North communicator that I designed, which we used during the years we were in service, and..." she then pressed a button on the T-North communicator and both Sage's own communicator, her old communicator and every Titans communicator in Jump City would have begun blinking, though she pressed the button again soon after to shut it off, so it would seem like a false alarm.

She then pocketed all three. "The third one I'm not showing you just yet; we'll get to it in due time," it the Slivers communicator and she did not feel like telling him anything just yet. She purred at him, suddenly, very much like a cat; even though she hated cats. "So, am I a good girl or a bad girl, hmm?"
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Sage raised an eyebrow before dispelling the Tower's wood appearance from his body...

"Well if you're a faker you're pretty good at what you do, that's for sure. Anyway, you're right about TC part, but the communicator thing you couldn't have done unless you really were a Titan or knew them at one point. So ya, come on in. Lets chat, I'm dieing to know about the past teams Swallow. The name's Sage by the way, but I'm sure you already knew that..."

JaK would then look her up and down.

"Who knows, maybe you can be the next lucky woman or bad girl" *wink*
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Simca grinned menacingly as she spotted him looking her over, striking a pose, just for the heck of it, before blowing a kiss at him. She then walked forward and took his arm in hers. "Honey, I don't think I'm the lucky one here," she winked, before dragging him along to the entrance to the lower floors of the East Tower. She was only teasing, and she had her real goal well at the top of her mind. Of course, she would have loved not to get spotted and continue Mission Impossible but unfortunately that would not be happening. Regardless, she had to tell him about the Slivers and how they were allies now and whatnot.

Of course, no one said she could not do that after seeing what this large wooden tower looked like from the inside. She knew she could just ask Aeon to scan out a holographic map of the whole tower and email it to her on her iPhone, but then again, there was no fun in that. Plus, she would not be able to get to know the rest of this boy's team a bit more. "So, how about you give me a tour of the place before we get to the real stuff?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 pm

"Uh, ya sure sure. Beware though, the other ladies on our team are not so...Compellingly hospitable as I am. Especially the cat one, watch out for her."

That being said, Sage would place his hand on the computerized scanner and lift up the latch on the rooftop. Then slides down the ladder. He waited for Simca to follow suit, before heading towards the training area. She did say she want a tour after all.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 am

((Err... should we continue in this thread or do I post a new one in the training area?))
Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 pm

OT: I'll Post it Wink

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Impossible   Mission Impossible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible
Page 1 of 1