Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm

OT: Right then, I really have to agree with Rain. This has gone on FAR too long and the amount of all of you not RPing enough for the story to progress properly is astounding. SO without further ado, I'll end this and I'm going to have to take control of chars to do so. With as little godmodding as possible, but ya has to be done.

"... I'll wake up Will and see if he can talk to Cheshire psychopathicly. This thing seems to feed off our fears, The Banshee, Zack's weapons, the 3 headed dog for a cat themed girl like Cheshire. If we can stop her from being so afraid, it might give us an edge."

"Good idea, just hurry up. I don't know how long I can keep Fido over there from using me as a chew toy."

Sage with that said, would then pick up a good sized rock a lunge it at Cerberus. The rock bouncing off the head of the one that was about to take a bite of Nightmare and in return all three looked straight at JaK and growled.

"Oh boy!"

Sage then hightails it into the woods, with the three headed demon dog on his backide. Barking up a storm as it followed, knocking over trees in it's path, but Sage was no slouch at being evasive. He was a profound free runner after all. The young boy, diving over large roots, flipping over jagged boulders, leaping onto branches in a single bound, and even ran up the side of tree trunks with not much difficulty. Though all this amounted to little, for he was only able to stay ahead of the beast by a few yards and it was gaining on him little by little every second. Meanwhile, back in the clearing Rain runs over to Psychosis and awakens him, telling him of the situation and pointed to a frantic Cheshire. Will understanding probes into Jade's head and blocks the image of the dog telpathically, in turn calming her down and causing Hollowman to lose power. Not a moment too soon either, for just as the dog hap pounced onto Sage and was about to take a bite out of the teen twig, it would revert back to his corpse like self. Hollowman would then stagger off Sage, still trying to figure out what and how it happened when three metal like spears would pierce into the back of hi head. Knocking out his eyes and making it impossible for him to see and turn into JaK's biggest fear. The attack coming from up above, where Jay could be seen struggling to carry Zack; who was no longer covered in his armor, but had kept a few bits of it with him just in case he needed to aid Sage.

"Wow, I guess I really do owe him one now. Psycho as he is, the guy just saved my life."

"ARGH!!! You brats will pay for this night, mark thy words children. I am the demon with no soul, no heart, no compassion and no remorse. I am The Hollow One, thing that goes bump in the the night and soon enough, you will all be afraid of what lurks in the dark!"

The Hollowman would then seem to just fade away as he covered his bloody eye sockets, into the fog and then with his disappearance the ominous cloud went with him. It was at this time, Nightmare would arrive on the scene and pick up Sage, who wasn't really hurt to say, but extremely tired from running for his life.

OT2: Foal and Silent, if you don't like ending cuz it doesn't fit somehow. I'll just replace you guys with Nightmare, just let me know, but ya battle part of this is over. Hope I incorporated everyone's char to their liking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Cheshire would lie on the ground, shaking the bad thoughts off and convincing herself that the worst part of it all was over. Will had come over to help her up, and she grabbed his hand and stood up, dusting herself off and looking around.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Jay dropped Zack as soon as she was sure Hollowman was gone and landed on the ground after him, "I hope the next person I have to fly around is lighter then a freaking truck!" jay growled as she glared at Zack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Chesire, are you ok?
Will helps Jade back to her feet and tries helping deal with facing her fear as they both had to do so tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 pm

"In light of what happened tonight, I say we cancel the contest and as for Zack. He may be a murderous, but he also has an ability that can be used for good. If you guys think you can lean him towards that side, good luck. I'd suggest a therapist though..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Zack sat on the ground and moped. "Why does everything I hug end up dying? I don't mean to kill the puppy... I just wanted it to sit, so I tried to get it's attention... And I killed it. Another one..." Zack sighed, a long depressed sigh before turning to face Jay. "And it ain't my fault I'm so heavy, love. Blame your tax dollars for that one."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Jay looked over at Zack"I don't pay taxes." then she shrugged, "if it makes you feel any better, my sea monkeys died." Jay plopped on the ground next to Zack and smiled,"so, I guess we're stuck with you.... dang it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Rain rolled her eyes at her the two bickering, but in a loving way. Things might get back to normal; normal for here, that is. She walked over to Sage and smiled, her eyes a bright turquoise.

"That was fun! I mean, the fact that we all worked together like that! I haven't had a good fight like that in forever!"

Looking at the stares coming at her from everyone, she quickly calmed down. Sure, she normally didn't act so crazy, but it was good to let it out once in a while.

"Anyways, thank you. I'm sure Zack will be fine. And if he starts going the wrong way, we'll be there to give him that need shove."

As she said this, she looked at the two teams. They would be leaving as friends, the way it should have been all along. Suddenly her best friend, the light bulb, turned on and her smile grew a bit.

"Um, I don't know how you all feel about BBQ's anymore, but I think we should go out for a form of celebration. How about a relaxing movie? Or simply a meal at the Galleria?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Sage scratched the back of his head, not really wanting to be so rude anymore to the girl who might've just saved his team with that idea.

"Maybe another time Rain, I need an ice bath. Nightmare needs a rabies shot and Cheshire and Psychosis, both look like they need a hug with a glass of milk to calm their nerves....RAIN check?" Funny
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Still smiling, Rain rolled her eyes. Wow, does get anything, does he? I swear, even though I might not be the smartest chick in the world doesn't mean I'm stupid.

"Of course not right this minute. The last thing I want to do is go into town. I think the teams need a break. And I need to..."

She trailed off. She need to go study. Or shoot something. But everyone on the every team didn't need to know what she did in her spare time.

"Well, thanks again. You all were superb today. Hope to see you soon. Come on, TC, time to hit for home."

Rain smiled at the members of TE, then lead her team mates towards the Tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Titans East then did the same, the ill feelings he had shared for Titans Central were now a thing of the past. Rain had proven to be an expert tactician, Jay was brave at times even though her powers were probably the weakest, and Zack could be helpful and dangerous, which just made him a wild card. All in all, when there's trouble, JaK knew who to call...

END
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Ooc: Ghostbusters! ... Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7