Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 pm

OT: Ya, Jackals not really on often, so the contest with Nightmare would take years, I instead suggest we have both teams focus on the interruption and have our fight stop when WIll has a premonition.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

OOC: If it's OK with everyone else, I guess it doesn't matter to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

OT: JUst my suggestion to quicken things up, I guess we can wait till Foal and, Night and Aphrodite give their opinion though. Crazy wont care
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 pm

OOC: I don't know what they would want, so we'll just wait. If they don't mind, then we'll do it either tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Will stays at his spot, leaning on the tree. He looks at Jak and Rain arguing more.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 pm

(If this were two years ago, I'd have been on a lot more. But since I'm 20, I've taken a more casual approach to roleplaying. But yeah, the nightmare vs rebecca would go on for quite sometime.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Ooc: meh, I'm easy. I'm up for whatever.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:40 pm

(( aw, I was looking forward to kicking Will's butt, but oh well. Its alright with me if you want to fast forward. *gets out universal universal remote.*))
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 pm

OT: Well it's settled then, because Aphrodite w/e we wanna do.

"So Rain, what's it gonna be? You and me, right now mono y mono."

JaK would fold his arms and smile in a taunting manner, as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Rain looked back at her team mates. When she saw the nods that told her to go ahead, she smiled slightly, turned back to Sage, and shrugged. She really didn't care if all he wanted was to try to beat her, she was in it to take back the full control of making the decisions for her team. Rain kept telling herself this as she stepped forward, now about five feet from Sage.

"Whatever you want; I might as let let you have it your way, seeing as though you're about to lose control over the situation with Zack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Sage would smile getting what he wanted, soon he began to bob and weave while bouncing on his toes. As well as making kung fu artist fighting style noises..

"HYA! Alright Rain, lets see what you got. Since you are a lady, I'll even let you have the first shot. Just do me a favor and try not to hit like a girl, ok?"

The other Titans would then back up and let the two have the clearing, while they all spectate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 am

So are there any rules to this, or just an all out fight?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:06 am

This guy is such a moron! Rain watched him bounce around like some little two yearold who had just had a can of Mountain Dew.

"Because this is only a challenge, not a killing match: there's no cheap shots; no turning into stone and smashing heads; no bringing any other member into this; another member cannot try to sabatage; whoever either is on the ground for more than three seconds or quits, is the loser. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 am

"Oi, if I'm no problem, why would stone be one? Just rip out something important and let's be done with this!" Zack was getting restless. He had wanted a fight, but now he could only watch. He sat down on top of the backpack, the contents of which creaked and groaned, bending under his weight, but managing to hold him up. "Let's go Rain! Beat this murderer loving freak!"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Rain just shook her, wishing Zack would have stayed at the tower. She looked at Sage expectantly, waiting for a snide comment about the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next