Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Half unsure at what to do at the moment, Will looks at Jay.
Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to get away from that thing, but if I do, I'd have no right carrying the Teen Titan name.
Will tugs his arm free from Jay and braces himself for the banshee.
Oh hehehe, looks like someone wants to play now.
The banshee lets out another feral cry and flies past the other Titans. Psychosis jumps out of the way, but just in time as the banshee managed to rip the front of Psychosis' shirt with it's razor sharp nails. Psychosis rolls on the ground to face the banshee again, but is caught by the throat thanks to the spectre. Terrified at being this close to his fear, Will tries to pull away and screams, but is only choked tighter for trying and raised high up into the air. Will continues to get free, but his vision is fading as he slips into an unconscious state. With his head bobbing downward and his arms dropping from their clench around the banshee's wrist. The banshee laughs, drops the boy, and watches as he plummets down to his death.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Ooc: Oi, is the banshee solid? And I assume we're ignoring my last post? This is why I tend to stay out of them... It's a little hard to react to anything. Right, so I guess Zack's been standing around in his armor this whole time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 am

Quote :
OT: Before you go off calling ME RUDE! I based Jak's assumption off of what Hollowman said in my post before. You on the other hand just put a cross over Will, please explain to me why Rain did that? In what part of her post did she notice that the cross was protecting her from the screams and how, because I must've missed it? Also in your unrevised post she stated it wasn't real? How would she know it wasn't real, what pointed her to the assumption that he wasn't just a shape shifter??? You see how my post makes sense to say because I took it from the source and yours was drawn out. I'm not some immature 12 year old trying to take spotlight...Please. SO watch it who you're calling RUDE!

OT2: Silent, your char saw the image. I figured in your next post you'd put what you saw, which is why I didn't respond? This Banshee isn't an image, this is real as long as Will is scared. So whatever Zack was seeing was completely different, also images only effect the one who see them and everyone sees this Banshee, so you know it's not an image. And Zack was supposed to have been attacking the Banshee as well with Nightmare, which I stated for you guys to do in my last post...
After being protected by Rain, Sage regains his composure somewhat and sees Psychosis dropping to his death. Thinking quickly, Sage baseball slides across the ground and breaks his teammates fall on his soil covered back. Meanwhile the transformed villain is loosing power do to Will no longer being afraid because he's knocked out and turns back into a skeletal corpse. The ghoulish fiend looking to look into another one of the Titan's eyes and transform into their worst fear next. Will only still alive because, of the cross Rain put on him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 pm

"Right then buddy, you ever heard of football?" Zack grinned evilly beneath his armor. Normally, we would have been too heavy to dive with all of his extra armor on, but as he dove at the corpse like entity, he repelled the armor around his chest into the ground, using it to push himself forward. All two thousand pounds of him(the metal weighs about five hundred, and he+jacket=1500 roughly) flying straight at the Hollowman. Just before impact, Zack pulled his armor back together to gain as much momentum as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Hollowman would turn around and see Zack coming at him, looking between the area where his mask parts into his eyes.

"Ah yes, you'll do nicely!"

No sooner does Hollowman finish that sentence, is he hit by Zack and has his whole body broken into tiny pieces all over the ground. An arm here, a leg there, a tooth by Rain's leg, just a mess! Sage seeing this, had to give Zack props, he'd done it or so they'd thought...For soon after the impact, the pieces of the Hollowman's body would begin to take shape as knives, guns and other weapons that Zack would usually carry around or better yet his new family. The weapons all floating into the air and pointing at him, ready to fire. His worst fear had come to life, his family was turning on hiM!
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm

OOC: Rain put the cross over Will because she thought it would calm him down, take some of the fear away. That's what it said in the post. And that was what she assumed, that the banshee was only a figment of the imagination that brought out what will was Will's biggest fear. And if you think I'm 12, you've got another thing coming, pal.

Rain gasped as the weapons pointed at Zack. Oh, this isn't good. Hopefully Zack was strong enough to remember it wasn't real, that his "family" wouldn't try to kill him, that it was a trick.

Her forehead wrinkled as she thought of how to defeat this thing. Then she remembered a book she had read about something feeding off fear.

"Laughter! Maybe if we laugh at it, just like in the book, it'll go away!"

She called this loudly, so that the rest of the Titans could hear.

OOC: He's like a boggart! Hahahaha that's funny
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

"I don't think you'll be laughing if your friend gets a hug from his family," Cheshire would say as she ran by Rain, not seeing the help in laughing this thing off. Like most of the other Titans East members, she believed in offence. She jumped high into the air and used her Kimono sleeves to bat away three daggers that were shooting toward the group. She landed and saw a final knife coming her way, quickly placing her up right hand and deflecting it with her metal claws. And to think, today had started off so lovely. Now it resembled Halloween at midnight, at the Titans were certainly not receiving any tricks.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Zack's eye twitched and he hesitated, however as his twisted mind had a weaker grip on reality, he pondered the situation, unlike most. "Wait, something's not right, you three..." He stood, crossing his arms and resting his chin in one hand. "I'd expect this from you, William, ya traitorous bast***. But Terry, you've always been a pacifist, I don't see why you'd be fighting me. And Amy... After what we've been through together, Terry's got a better chance of turning on me than you... There's no way..."

ooc: That's a really good guess actually, though Zack's irrational mind won't let him be afraid of a physical manifestation of this particular fear in part because of the inactive but still communicative(it can talk to him, but it hasn't been activated for duty yet) A.I. in his head, and partly because the tiny part of his mind that remains sane knows that he is in control of his weapon's movement. In truth, Zack's worst fear is his predecessor in the super-soldier program, Nighthawk because Nighthawk was the one who murdered a street full of people, including Zack's parents when Zack was a little kid. As Zack nearly died that day as well due to having his chest ripped open by Nighthawk's talon, Zack fully believes he did die and often refers to himself as a corpse when talking about his past. If you want to use Nighthawk as Zack's manifestation of fear, refer to the entry in create-a-villain for the info and possibly to the "the hunt continues" post in the titian tower common room. Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to be difficult, but the only thing that could fool both Zack's mind and his A.I. is the manifestation of Nighthawk, which would render him relatively useless as Nighthawk takes advantage of one of Zack's weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Rain snorted.

"What's the good of offensive, if there is no defense? How are we going to defeat this guy, if he keeps transforming into other fears? We need to figure out something to do."

OOC: OK, so what are we gonna do? I'm not sure what everyone is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

The knives would come back together to form the body of the Zombie, and he would be cackling upon his restoration. What could he have to be laughing about? Didn't he see he was outnumbered, and that none of the titans were willing to back out of this fight? Cheshire stood firm in her stance, ready to see what he had up his sleeve next. Hollowman's head performed a 180 degrees turn, like a spooky owl on Friday the thirteenth, as he turned to look at rain.

"Child, there is nothing that you can do; what figuring is left? For as long as fear inhabits this world, the Hollowman has power. And though you'd all hate to admit it, you all fear something. For you see, fears are forever changing. They grow and manifest until they consume you in a world of darkness, where no one can save you from the big bad wolf!"

Cheshire's heart skipped a beat that the word "wolf." She was afraid he'd read her fears, when all she really did was anchor his suspicions. Like a boa constrictor, he spiraled around her as the others watched on.

"Oh, and you tried sooo hard not to give in to your fear. You didn't want me to know, did you? Well, too bad! The mask doesn't help my darling... I see right through it."

A frozen Cheshire didn't think enough of it to stop him from lifting up her mask and peering into her eyes in all his corpse-y goodness (for she didn't know his powers lied in eye contact). The cackling came back as he shot into the sky and Cheshire stood frozen. Everyone else was stuck in the suspense and tension filled air; what could Cheshire of all people be afraid of? CRASH! A bolt of lightening shot back down to Earth, landing just in front of Cheshire. She was blown back and landed on the ground, forced to watch as the ground first quaked and then split open. The wide schism spewed forth flames before a large paw was seen climbing out of the canyon in the ground. Another giant black paw followed. Then came the enormous head of dog. And then another. And then another. Cerberus, the guardian of Hades himself now stood fully erect in the park. He howled fire into the sky and then lowered his head(s), growling at the Kitty Kat... all he saw was a new chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:20 pm

That's one big dog, Rain thought. Of course, it wasn't too much of a surprise, once she thought about it. Cheshire was very cat-like, and cats didn't really like dogs.

Well, if thiis is a dog, them maybe he would like to play fetch. Rain ran over to Sage, a huge grin on her face.

"Hey, wanna help me play with the doggy?"

A small glint of hope twinkled in her eyes. Hopefully this plan would help distract him enough to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Beneath his improvised armor, Zack's eyes lit up. "A PUPPY!!!" He ran towards Cerebus, leaping like he had at hollowman, but this time he was diving onto the dog, not into it. He landed on it's back and promptly wrapped his arms around the middle head. "How'd you know? I always wanted a puppy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 pm

The other two heads would growl as they looked at Zack getting ready to strike, but before they could attack the Titan boy, one would be blasted by Nightmare and the other distracted by Jay flying around it. Cheshire on the other hand was mortified and jut stood motionless, she detested dog and especially this one. Sage now regaining his composure would lay Will down and look to Rain ready for any idea she had.

"Other than Cat & Mouse, fetch is one of my favorite games."

JaK would then absorb the root of a tree and turn back into wood, after expelling his earlier soil like disposition.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Grinning, Rain looked around. She didn't think any of them really had the strength to pick Sage up and throw him. So that left two options.

"Ok, I don't really think the dog will go for a bird carrying a stick, so looks like you'll have to run and hope it follows you. Then, with it's attention on you..."

OOC: OK, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to wrap this up.

JaK, if you wanna finish Rain's sentence with how to kill/harm Halloween guy there enough to get rid of him for now, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc: RAIN! You too! geez, all of you are heading for a Denozo slap! -_-'

IC: Jay flew around the heads trying to get them turned aruond into attacking them selves on accident. "HEY! Rain, hurry up over there would you, I don't think this thing wants to play much longer."
Suddenly the second head turned and Jay back flapped to keep from getting eaten and ended up crash landing into the dirt. She rolled and took off running as the dogs paw came down where she had been a second ago. "And I mean hurry like NOW!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next