Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barSoaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barSoaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 am

"Like I said, hell tease me for days..."

Sage rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

"Hey, do you guys notice all the attention that lady over there's getting?" Cheshire would say while she looked over JaK and Will's heads, not listening to their conversation at all. She was too busy trying to see exactly what in the world was going on. The crowd was filled with males and females, Jade observed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 am

JaK would lift up his sunglasses and take a good look at the woman. She was definately exotic and had the body of a goddess...Literally. Men swooning all around her with their tongues out, while she seemed to just wave off all the attention like it happens all the time.

"I dunno, but I'm really thinking about going over there and checking it out myself." shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 am

Will keeps quiet as he looks in the direction Chesire pointed out and observes the people around the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 am

"What, you mean you'd rather go gawk at her than spend a little downtime with your teammates?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 am

By the time Cheshire had finished her sentence, he was already on his way to the womans location. Not really caring or hearing what his teammate was saying, JaK had to meet this girl...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 am

Jade rolled her eyes at Jak's ignoring her and looked to Will, trying to see if he'd follow too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 am

Wait, what's Jak doing? Chesire, what do you think is up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 am

As the tigress looking female walked along the sandy beach with boys following her every move, she would stop as she saw Sage approch her. The young Titan pushing through the crowd of men, who would become aggrivated as he neared their ture love.

"Move aide, HEY I said Move!...Oh, ahem um hey there. I just noticed that all these guys seemed to be bothering you and was wondering if you needed any uh...help?"

Aphrodite would look at the young pale boy who had approached her and chuckled a bit.

"Well aren't you chivalrous, but no, I'm afraid I'm just fine. These men wouldn't cause me any harm, isn't that right boys?"

All together the men would nod like zombies, leaving Jak the odd man out.

"Uhhh, are you sure?,They kind of seem out of it?"

One of the men would then grab Sage by the shoulder.

"Look brat, she said she doesn't want your help. NOW SCRAM!"

Sage annoyed now would grab the man's hand and twist it sideways, dropping him to his knees.

"Trust me buddy, I'm not the one you want to mess with."

Suddenly, the men would all huddle around JaK. Each of them pissed that he made an attempt at thier lover.

"Oh, so it's like that? Ok then, have it your way!"

Sage would then stepback, his foot landing on the muddy part of the beach, where the tide rolls in and absorbs it becoming a mud wad himself. As the men piled up on top of him and tried to batter Sage to a pulp, their fist would just go through his body, like as if they were literally hitting sand. The muddy sage retaliating by punching and kicking all of them back, one by one. Hitting his foes in the eyes and blinding them with sand. Then using his muddier arm to deliver some shots to their bodies, sending most of them flying back off of him and causing the rest to regroup. After which time, Sage absorbs more sand and fills the holes in his body made by the first wave. Prepared for the second, but before the group could pounce, Aphrodite would hold up her hand making them all heel like dogs.

"Oh wow, impressive. Maybe I could use your help after all?"

Sage would smile seeing that showing off his abilities had done the trick.

"Yup, that's what they all say after they see me in action."

"I'm sure, I mean just look at you. You're one of a kind. Able to morph into any subtance you want, you're the perfect bodyguard for a goddess."

As she said this, Aphrodite would provocatively walk over to Sage and drag her finger along his muddy sand like chest. Drawing a heart, where his real one should be.

"Wow, haha, aren't we conceited. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm no ones bodyguard. The name's Sage and I'm already to busy being leader of the---"

"Shhh, look into my eyes and then tell me you won't do what I want."

As she said this, she would grab Sage by the cheek, her hand digging into the side of his sandy face and look him in his eyes. Her own pupils glowing a bright orange, which sends Sage into what would seem like a trance like state. His body reverting back to normal, as he became a drone like the other men that follwed her.

"Whatever you want, my love."

"That's what I thought, you see Sage. All you needed was some time to think it over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:12 am

Watching Jak from the distance with Chesire, Psychosis sees the small fight happen. He tries to communicate with Sage through his mind, but is unable to once the woman walks over and touches Sage.
Chesire, that woman just did something to Sage! Will then begins to run over to where Jak and the woman are.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Jade really wasn't about to get up and look, since whatever the woman had done to JaK was well deserved; no one told him to go disturb her in the first place. But when Will got up and sprinted over there, he kicked up sand in Jade's face, making her sputter and sit up quickly. She looked over, ready to holler at him, but then stopped as he approached the woman, JaK, and the tons of men. What's going on over there, seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 am

Lady, what did you just do to my friend!?
Will appears beside Jak and places his hand on Jak's shoulder whilst staring at the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 am

"Why I'm afraid I don't know what you mean young man? Sage here is just keeping me company with the rest of these boys, right?"

Sage like a brain dead zombie would nod towards his true love, before smacking Will's hand off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Annoyed at her remark, Psychosis pushes Sage to the side and gets closer to the woman.
Sorry, I'm not going to let you continue on with this mindcontrol you have over everyone, especially my team leader. I read your mind Aphrodite, and what you're doing isn't going to last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:20 am

Aphrodite looked both shocked and generally interested in him after this.

"Oooh, a mind reader. You'll make an excellent addition to my collection of men."

And with that, she snaps her fingers and Sage immediately grabs Will from behind. Holding him in a crucifix while she approached him.

"Don't worry, I wont hurt you. All you'll feel is a sense of deep lust, which is a normal feeling around a goddess of my caliber."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)   Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up The Sun (OPEN)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next