Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Empty
PostSubject: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Kyte walked through Viridian City with Luke, letting Luke marvel at all of the sights with him as he smiled. He wished he wasn't in Viridian City; he was nowhere near ready to challenge Gary Oak's team with his Pokemon.

Kyte bought some food for Luke and himself while he was there, and they both ate before going to look at all of the sights in Viridian City. Rumor had it the very leader of Team Rocket was once the gym leader, and after an incident with Ash, Gary now led them. He had quite a powerful array of Pokemon himself, as had come to be expected as the grandson of Professor Oak.

What do you think of it all, Luke?

Char!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Nina stepped off the ship that had taken her from Hoenn to Kanto, it was a long journey but her pokemon helped pass the time, walking into Viridian City with Ninetails by her side she adjusted her backpack and looked around, walking around the city happily "c'mon Ahri lets explore~" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Kyte finished some ice cream, about to leave Viridian City to go ahead and take Route 2. It was a bit ironic how he had came to the town closest to the end of Kanto, but still was only beginning himself. he continued north towards Route 2, but noticed a woman walking by with a Ninetails. His jaw dropped a bit, his body turning to stay with her as she walked by.

I know I don't get out of the house too much...but I've never seen somebody so cute! And she has a Pokemon, too, Luke.

He watched her with a smile, before frowning.

Yeah, maybe if I was Crisis. I'd never get a girl like th- OWWW!

Kyte looked down at his stinging hand, seeing that Charmander had bitten him.

Luke, that's not fair! I have no ch- OW! Okay, I'm going, I'm going!

Kyte was a bit embarrassed, but started following Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Nina looked around and checked her pokedex as she walked into the forest, seeming confident "lets camp out tonight Ahri, I'm sure Nami and the others will appreciate some space to run around in" she said happily as Ahri nodded happily "Nine Niiine~".
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Kyte followed the woman towards the forest, which was where he had been headed to in the first place, clearly entranced by the young woman. When Nina eventually stopped and started setting up camp, Kyte would quickly disappear into the treeline, watching her from behind some trees. Luke growled.

Shhhh! Luke, just let me think, okay?! he whispered, watching Nina.

He had never asked out a girl before, or ever approached them to try it, so this would be a first to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Nina let her pokemon out of their pokeballs as they helped set up the camp, pulling down on the tent rope and stamping in the tent pegs, Nina collecting stones to create a fire circle then arranged wood in the middle with Flareon lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Kyte frowned as he contemplated about just how to do this without it blowing up.

Come on, Luke. Let's just go. She's at least a 10, and I'm- OWWWW! JESUS! Fine, I'm going!

Luke grinned playfully, as Kyte started walking down to Nina's camp, making sure his hair was in order and that his breath smelled nice. When he finally reached her, he got very nervous, but was able to manage a greeting.

H-hey there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 am

Nina looked up to Kyte as Ninetails sat beside her "ugh...you're not a trainer wanting a battle are you? Look kid I've had a tiring trip here but give me your pokénav number and I'll give you a call tomorrow alright?" she said, thinking Kyte had only come up to battle her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Kyte blinked as Nina assumed he was a trainer wanting to battle, saying that she was tired, and would do it later, just not now. Kyte put up his hands, shaking his head almost as if in surrender.

Oh, n-no, not at all. I just, um...saw you walking down this Route, and thought I might as well go for a walk too...

Don't blow it, you idiot! Say something!

Kyte stood there a bit nervously, before just saying, Uhm...I-I'm Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Nina looked relieved when Kyte said he wasn't there to battle "I'm Nina, and this is Ahri my Ninetails" she said smiling, Ahri bowing her head to Kyte in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

He gave a bow himself when she introduced herself as Nina, and introduced her Ninetails as Ahri. He smiled, a bit less nervous now.

So far, so good...

Luke hopped out from behind Kyte to examine Ahri, before speaking a few times cheerfully.

Oh...this is Luke, my Charmander. I raised him from birth.

He smiled gently, petting Luke a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Nina smiled as she kneeled down to Luke then took out her pokéblock case "what flavour does he like? Spicy? Dry? Bitter? Sour? Sweet?" she asked smiling, planning to give Luke one as a peace offering.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

He blinked as Nina pulled out some Pokeblocks, offering some to Luke and asking Kyte what kind Luke liked best.

Ah, well...he's never had one...but I'm sure he'd like sweet.

He smiled thankfully at Nina, before looking around at her team.

That's an interesting set you have there...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Nina handed Luke a sweet pokeblock with a smile before she stood up "yup, my Flareon Axel, Mightyena Midnight, Vaporeon Nami, Espeon Lola, and Arcanine Blaze" she said before looking to Ahri "and of course my Ahri" she said with a giggle, her mix of fox and dog pokemon coming up to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Luke sniffed the Pokeblock, before cheering and starting to chew on it enthusiastically, waddling around excitedly. Nina introduced her entire team; a Flareon, Mightyena, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Arcanine, of course including her Nintetails Ahri.

When Ahri was mentioned, she walked up to Kyte. He smiled, leaning down, and, with Nina's permission, pet Ahri soothingly.

She's a very pretty Ninetails.

Luke eventually sat by Kyte's right boot, still nomming on his snack happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next