Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Outside - Page 6 Vote_lcapOutside - Page 6 Voting_barOutside - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Outside

Go down 
+6
Kira
RobynStarling
Emblem
Supercaliy
z-comix
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 am

Kira bounced down the stairs and stared in interest at the really loud boy at the door. her attention wasn't held long though. the entire building started to beep, causing Kira to jump then grin sheepishly at her mistake. she skittered forward to the others.

"yeah, lets kick some bad guy butt!" she cried transforming her hands into claws and teeth into fangs. she grinned in excitement and the resulting face made her look ridiculous. Kira didn't care though, she'd only been here less than an hour and already she was facing up against a bad guy. being a titan was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 am

Alyss stumbled along the rocks towards Titans South Tower.
"What I would give to be able to fly," she breathed, tired out. She walked up to the door and leaned against the wall for a moment. She ran a hand through her hair and smoothed down her t-shirt. She knocked on the door, loudly.
"Hello? Please, are you Titans? I need somewhere to stay!" she shouted. She took a step backwards and no-one appeared. "Please? I'm not evil! I promise! And I have powers, just like you guys! Hello?!"
Alyss sighed angrily. She turned away from the door and began to walk away.
She turned back quickly and ran at the door, her shoulder colliding with it. It was open already and she flew through the air and landed in a room unknown to her.
(Continued in the common room)
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Grim came down a flaming meteor (lol)
he crashed right next to the Titan's Tower door.
"ugh, i hate landing wrong. oh look a door." He said as he hacked into it and unlocked it
Grim walked inside with his rifle set on stun.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm

From afar, the people at the door was being watched. Emblem's place was near Titans South Tower, but he started looking when disturbing things happened.

Emblem: Alright. This ain't good. If people start crawling to the Titans South tower looking for company, then crash a meteor next to it and hack into it...there's got to be something wrong up there. good god, last time I summoned a meteor attack it didn't end well...

Poised to get some more information on this manner, Emblem looked at the Tower from afar with his telescope, and searched information about anyone who could be or was insde, aspecially the one who crashed a meteor. Disturbances like that could cause mor trouble, and if the guy was doing it for fun...

There wasn't much to find on this crash'n'burn character. Well not on his powers. Emblem searched through the net, even accessing some files that can't be found that easily. However, he did find some of the part that he spotted on Grim's body.

Emblem: Seems he's one hell of a robotical human. Hacking and entering that's one thing, but a jump pack, powersuit, wrist, this guy must be really strong. I need to know how hot I need to get to melt him down...Wow!
Emblem's eyes widened as he saw what needed to be done. He also found som common properties on the rifle, but he wasn't sure, guess he had to prepare..

Emblem: Good god I need to conjure bloody blue flames for that! And I would smoulder him more then actually melting him! Guess water magic doesn't help either, he won't rust...But although I know enough about his physical appearance, what about his powers, they are a complete mystery to me..

Emblem saved and printed what he investigated on this Grim and printed it. Next, he would see what he could find on this character that entered before this robot, but that search was even more fruitless. He couldn't find anything about that one. Guess he needed to get a closer look to be sure...
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 pm

(cool its another person! Very Happy i like how you tried to search up Grim lol)
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am

Alyss stumbled out of the door, watching her footing carefully. She was so stupidly clumsy. It was a beautiful morning though, the water looked fantastic in the light of the dawn.
She headed down further until she was a good distance away from the Tower, before she noticed someone heading towards her. It was a girl, she could see that, but she was beautifully dressed. Too beautiful to be in this part of town. Unless she was a Titan.
"Hello?" she asked, smiling at her.
The girl turned to her and smiled, warmly. Alyss noticed her eyes were a violent shade of pink, matching her lips. "Good morning there, sweetie." she said. Her voice was lovely too, sound as a bell and light. "Did you just come from Titans Tower?"
Alyss nodded and opened her mouth, but before she had time to speak, the girl had raised her hand and her eyes glew pink. Alyss gasped and yelped as she felt a pain all over her entire body. The girl grinned at her and Alyss noticed that the girl was soaking in the dark shade that was coming from Alyss's body.

:::::::

Desire smiled. This one was delightful, so pretty, so powerful. Before she had even started to really enjoy herself, Slade's hand clamped over her shoulder.
"Stop it Desire. This one is mine." he said. Desire looked at him, warningly, but lowered her hand and Alyss dropped to the floor, panting. Desire looked up at Slade, but he glared straight back down at her.
"Fine. Have this one, I think she's yours already anyway, she has that stupid tattoo." she said, waving her hand at Alyss. With that she disappeared in a cloud of pink smoke.

:::::

Alyss looked up. Slade? Slade was here? She got to her feet steadily and looked at the masked man she had been searching for.
"Hello Slade," she said, nervously.
"Hello Alyss," he replied, moving towards her. He gripped her chin in his hand and cocked his head. "You know I just saved your life. And I expect a favour in return."
"I was looking for you anyway. I'm not cut out to be a Titan, tried it and failed miserably." she said, trying to move her head.
Slade grinned under his mask. "Well then. Welcome back Alyss. But let me warn you now," he walked away from her, looking out at the water. "If you run from me again, then I will kill you."
Alyss held in a terrified squeak, as he turned back to her. He handed her a communicator with an S symbol on the front and a key. "What's this?" she asked.
"Communicator. And that is a key to a hotel suite in the centre of Jump. I'll be in touch." he turned from her and sunk into the ground, leaving a pink residue behind.

Alyss sat for a while, outside Titans Tower, blinking blankly. She held up the communicator bearing Slades symbol and turned to look at Titans Tower.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 am

Alyss heard Kira coming and quickly tucked the S communicator into her pocket. She turned to Kira and smiled at her, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 am

Kira crouched silently, listening to Slade and Alyss' conversation. when he had sunk into the ground Kira rose and stalked over the ridge to Alyss. on the way she transformed back into a human.

"Alyss you can't be serious about leaving right?" Kira asked not believing. "if it's a case of fear we can easily kick Slade's butt! i mean look at us. the team hasn't been this strong before in the history of teen titans! once a titan always a titan. we wont give up on you." Kira said firmly. "we stick together and help each other. your not the only one with problems you know. we all have our inner demons, it's just a matter of control. stay, and let us help you to conquer yours." Kira said, she held her hand out, the gesture alone conveying how much Kira and all the other titans wanted Alyss to stay.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 am

Alyss looked at Kira's hand and smiled at her, meekly. She looked down at the floor and shadows began to form at her feet, winding up her legs.
"You don't know him. Once an apprentice, always and apprentice." she said, looking up sadly at Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 am

Kira saw the shadows winding up Alyss' legs and internally pulled a face. oh this is so not going to end well for me. she thought with an internal sigh.

"they only say that because nobody has been strong enough to stand against him yet!" Kira persisted. "look at yourself Alyss. your the strongest girl i've ever met! you spend all your hours alive fighting, and winning against the fear inside you. if you weren't then Fear would be here not you. your better than this. dont let him control you." Kira cried offering her hand again.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 am

Alyss's face contorted for a moment, then her jaw hung open for a moment. Her eyes grew darker and the word 'FEAR' began to cut itself into the skin on Alyss's collarbone. It finished with a flourish and blood trickled form the deep scratches.
Fear looked up at Kira and smirked, her flat black eyes glaring at her. "Alyss never wins. I just choose to rest."
She began to sink into the ground, under her shadows. "Tell the others I'll see you soon."
She smiled at Kira before vanishing completely.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

Blademaster lept from a building.Crap she's already gone. He summons meatl that wraps around Slade and the pink eyed girl."Kira two on two seems like good odds, care to lend a hand?" Lost one titan, but maybe Slade can help us find her. He draws his swords and rushes in at his two trapped opponents.
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Mg stayed near the tower wall while still invisible and looked around. She could of easily found out what was going on by reading someone's mind, but she thought against it. She knew in no time at all, that the reason Slade was here would unfold easily. Mg already had an idea why he was here in the first place as she saw Alyss there. She would be ready to interfere if it was needed by her. Otherwise she would stay near the wall and wait till it was over with.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Xzuk had been rolling around all morning in a deep sleep...

Then a cold feeling hit him as the blue left his veins and was replaced by red..

His eyes flew open and he ran for the closet and then the front of the tower... He was too late... Slade was gone... but he could catch up to them... he had to...

He stopped seeing Bladmaster and Kira...

"Which way did they go? I can get there first and send back a scouting report to you guys..."

He was practically numb.. but that was what happened when someone you care about leaves you behind... But this time, the result would be different...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

"Don't know. Kira, can you still pick up their scent?" Blademaster begins to engrave runes on a metal ring.Ok, this is hard. Ordinarly fear and female would probley work but it could just lead us to someone scared. I need to know more about her otherwise I can't track her. "Xzuk, lets move. On the way you can tell me more about her. You knew her best. They headed southeast." Blademaster summoned a metal disk and hovered above the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: