Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Outside - Page 2 Vote_lcapOutside - Page 2 Voting_barOutside - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Outside

Go down 
+6
Kira
RobynStarling
Emblem
Supercaliy
z-comix
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Mike glares back at her and stares her down
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Mg lets him win the stare down and rolls her eyes. "So whos wants to go first leader?"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

"I'm already going, do you not see my hand in front of me ready to shake Blademaster's hand!?"
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 am

"Maybe I did or maybe I didn't. Who knows? Now go shake hands."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am

Blademaster extends his hand and shakes all of their hands."So is this the team? You look strong so let's find out with a little battle." He stretches his hand toward the ground and a pool of metal forms on the ground. " I was hoping you'd fight me so I'd know your talents and potential better. The last person with potential I met was strong and a good ally in battle. I won't hurt any of you but you must fight me seriously or else I'm afraid you won't win. I hope that you will agree to fight me but if not i guess i could stay here a while before returning to Gotham."

He looks around at this new titans team. They looked like a good team and a three on one match would help him improve and if they were good enough he might join this team and have them help him fight Mysteria and her evil minions. He waits for an answer and wonders if they have any questions for him.

Last edited by Blademaster on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

"That metal is cool. You seem worthy so I'll fight you." Mg saids. "Well Supercaliy? Magma?"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Only one was willing to fight? He had expected them to wish to test him more but decided that fighting one person was better than nothing. He looks at his opponent waiting for a formal commencement of the battle or maybe, if he was lucky and his opponent was ambitous and smart, a suprize attack.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Supercaliy stps forward with a gleme in his eye "Oh it is soo on!"
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Magma smirks and jerks her head to the side and chuckles "you got that right big cuz, lets see what you got Blademaster!" Magma was ready for a rumble after be excluded from the fight between the other titans and Slade.
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 pm

During that time, Mg became invisible and floated around to Blademaster's back. She waited for Ashy to finish her last word, and attacked with some force using only her arm.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Suprcaliy became all ice and then he put his arm up covering his face and made ice spikes appear from his arm and put it to his side ready to launch when needed
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Magma became all fire and created two fire balls in her hands and went to the opposite side Supercaliy was on
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 am

Interesting they all want to fight. "This could be trouble so lets even out the playing field," said Blademaster. He forms two metal clones from the metal on the ground leaving about a third left on the ground. The clones immediatly rushed Magma and Supercaliy.

What should i do about that other one though. That punch in the back hurt and invisability is a bit of a problem. Let's see if she can hurt my armor.
He summons metal that he still had stored in his body and forms a thin layer of metal around his body. He then grabs the swords on his back
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 pm

"Clones, huh?" Mike started running as he yelled "Not a problem!" He created a sword of ice and was dueling with the clone
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Ashy charged at the clone and started whipping fireballs at him but he countered so he jumped behind himand blasted lava from her hands to melt the armor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: