Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Outside - Page 5 Vote_lcapOutside - Page 5 Voting_barOutside - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Outside

Go down 
+6
Kira
RobynStarling
Emblem
Supercaliy
z-comix
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Kira. I'm Mastergirl, but you can call me Mg." She shook Kira's hand noticing she was very excited to be here. "Yes I am, have been for a little while now." She gave her a smile, and then closed the door. "Thank you for telling me that. I see you have a very good arm." She walked over to the elevator and had the girl follow her. "If you would come upstairs with me, we can get you comfortable and discuss some things with Blademaster."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Kira slung her bag over her shoulder and bounded up to the elevator after the girl who goes by the name Mg.

"If you would come upstairs with me, we can get you comfortable and discuss some things with Blademaster." Mg said

Kira's heart skipped a beat. she was going to meet another Titan! a silly grin plastered it's self across Kira's face as she stepped into the elevator. all this excitement was a bit much for her, she'd have to go for a very long run later to work all this energy off.
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Mg smiled at Kira able to hear her heart beat clearly. "I see you're new to all this. What made you want to join?" Starting off this way, Mg thought would make her comfortable even more as they waited for the elevator to get up to the living room floor.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Kira's grin faded a bit at the question.

"oh, um... well i lived in Australia until recently. it's just me and my brother you see. he was working late so i went to go get some take away for dinner and this mugger came at me. he didn't hurt me or nothing but when i got home i realized that not everyone was as able as i was to protect themselves. so i googled heros, heard about you guys and hoped on a plane straight here. nothing that special about it really." Kira ended with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 pm

"A good reason to join." Mg replied. They reached the living room floor and the door opened up to a hallway. Mg got out and waited for Kira to also get out. "I'll show you your room first." She started going down another hallway to Kira's new room.

(create a room in bedrooms then continue there!)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Kira felt her grin redouble as the elevator came to a halt.

"A good reason to join." Mg said, getting out of the elevator.

"you think?" Kira asked more out of custom than interest. Kira was more preoccupied with the room they had come out into. however she was shook out of her reverie by Mg's voice.

"I'll show you your room first." she said, striding off down another hall. Kira squeaked in happiness and bounced after her.

(do you mean just create a new thread called Kira's room? or is there a thread i haven't found yet called bedrooms?)
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 pm

"Yes. Out of the many reasons you could join, I think that one is good."

(new thread with ur room. i forgot there wasn't a thread for bedrooms on this site XD)
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Xzuk awoke to the sun shining but, for some reason not hitting him in the eyes...

He looked up to see a tree branch shading his face and then sat up.

Did I seriously fall asleep? Ah man... now half of my days gone...

He'd been doing this a lot recently... and of course his dreams had become somewhat nightmarish... But he knew it wasn't his fault they broke up..

He turned and grabbed his guitar.. which still had Fallen engraved in black diamond on the neck...

I really... need a new Les Paul....

He headed off towards the nearest grocery to stock up on mountain dew.. food could wait.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm

It was the day after meeting the man at the bar... and Xzuk had finally centered himself on a reason to join a new Titans team... He was done being a leader...

It was about five or six when Xzuk re-entered the park and looked back towards the Titans South Tower...

Let's see if I've still got the moves....

He was carrying an 8 pack of Game Fuel Mountain Dew and the Les Paul he'd had made when he Missed Fallen... wasn't much, but it was all he needed...

He took a few steps back from the shore and began sprinting towards the water... Just before his foot made contact with the surf he sent a wave of sound through his feet launching him at the Tower.

Gah... I missed this...

He landed almost perfectly in the courtyard and began walking towards the door...
There was no doorbell...

What kind of super genius did this? Our tower had a doorbell...

He put his hands over his mouth and turned them into amplifiers for his voice... even if it made him sound a bit like Darth Vader...

"So... Uhm... Hi... I can't find your doorbell... And I feel really stupid... Help?"

He set his Les Paul down and began searching again..
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Mg could hear Xzuk from all the way in the common room. She went down to the doorway he was standing outside of and opened the door. "Hello." She said knowing already it was the leader, or ex-leader of titans east. "Please come in." She opened the door wide and gave him some room to pass into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

"Hi, looks like I don---"

Xzuk still had his hands amplifying him when he responded and Mg's hair blew back..

"Sorry about that.. I forgot about that... but it looks like I can now halt the search for your doorbell!"

He smiled a little, then the smile faded as he remembered why he had come.

"I'm here to join Titans South. East has had.. Uhm.."

He looked back at his guitar and the name on the neck as he tried to cover it up..

".. Issues.."

The smile returned as he raised his other hand.

"I come bearing gifts! Mountain Dew for all! ... Assuming of course you guys have space for one more Titan.."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Blademaster heard the commotion and watched from the shadows. THe newcomer talked nonchalantly but his body suggested nervousness. He examined the guitar and saw 'fallen' written on the neck. Mg is probably gonna let him on the team. The guitar looks old. Maybe he's sentimental or something.
Back to top Go down

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 am

Mg didn't even move when his voice was amplified. "It's ok." she smiled a little. "Yes you can." She could tell it had to of been rough for him, not to mention heart breaking considering she could see 'Fallen' on the neck of the guitar. "That's thoughtful of you. I think we ran out of mountain dew earlier this week or so. And of course we always have room for a fellow titan." She smiled a little more, holding her hand out to take the mountain from him so he had a lighter load to carry.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

"Never thought about it but.. No doorbell is a great idea... none of them little kids playing ding dong ditch.."

He gave Mg 6 of the 8 mountain dew.

"I need these two. I have a caffiene problem.."

Xzuk then grabbed his guitar by the neck covering the name as best he could... He didn't know why it was bugging him again...

He stopped in his tracks.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even mention my name... I need to work on my manners. I'm Xzuk. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

Before Mg could answer, there was a really loud beeping... an alarm... another thing Titans East needed... then again, the city was so small you could hear a purse theif from the tower..

"So... Uhm.... Titans Go? Or something?"

He looked over at Mg musingly and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside   Outside - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: