Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHighway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barHighway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHighway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barHighway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Highway robbery (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am

" You have a problem with government? Join the club. Write your congressman or something, don't go temper tantruming through the city about your problems. Fact, Mr. Opprotunist, that's not your money and that makes you a theif."

Alex was distgusted by the theif's attempt to rationalize his destructive behavior. He spoke of equality and if being equal was so important then just like any other theif he'd soon be in jail. Alex reached out and touched two parked cars. One was able to levitate, but the other shook violently in the air as it tried to float and dropped back to the ground soon after.

Well, Alex, that's what you get for trying to right all wrongs with little food and practically no sleep.....

Alex pressed on and launched the car at the theif.

OOC: No problem man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm

"My dear boy, I'm not stealing it. And I'm not rationalizing. Oh, and I haven't had a tantrum for seven years now... not including my fight with some Teen Titan called Zack. I think---"

Liev cut off as Alex launched a car at him. Instinctively, Liev tucked, barrel rolled, and sprang up a few feet away from his new found enemy. "Oi!" he exclaimed. "What was that for?" He stopped to catch his breath, then pulled a mask from his glittery silver purse. It was hideously frightening; the face of a massive, brutish orc was now being placed on Honest's face. Suddenly, Liev's body began to contort and grow until his transformation was complete. Now there stood a behemoth orc where Liev had once been.

"Ich hoffe Sie wissen viel über die deutsche Orks; Ich könnte einen guten Kampf zu erhalten, wenn Sie tun, und für die Aufzeichnung, Sprengung jemand das Auto ist nicht eine gute Sache Es könnte jemand gehört, dass jemand, für andere zu sorgen hat; eine Familie bietet für ihre Kinder, einen Sohn zu halten Pflege eines sterbenden Elternteil oder ein Waisenhaus Kinder geschützt."

------

German to English translation: "I hope you know a lot about German orcs; I might get a good fight if you do. And for the record, blowing up someone's car isn't a good thing. It could belong to someone, someone that has to provide for others; a family providing for their children, a son caring for a dying parent or an orphanage keeping kids sheltered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Good, he dodged it, I don't have much left so I'll have to focus on getting the rest of the money clear of him and then make my retreat

As the car passed behind the orc it disassembled around the remaining bags of money and then quickly reconstituted itself into a smaller metal sphere, but now the money was safely inside of it. The metal orb floated overhead of the orc and back to Alex's side.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

ooc:// I apologize that I didn't reply sooner. ;~;

"Wie faszinierend ein Talent du es haben, der Held... sehr faszinierend, ja."

Liev removed his orc mask and returned to normal form. "Because of your persistence and obvious skill, I'll let you have that money; I'm not going to waste my time with someone who isn't worth the trouble. But I must ask... do you happen to be with the Teen Titans? They could use skill like yours; perhaps they would stand a better chance with someone like me."

-----

German to English Translation: "How intriguing of a talent you have got there, hero... very intriguing, indeed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Alex didn't care to entertain any further probing from the shape shiftting theif. The top of the sphere flattened and extended horizontally outwards, shaping into a snow board like appearance atop the sphere. Alex jumpped aboard and began floating upwards.

" The only place someone like you has among heroes is in chains being lead to justice."

OOC: No problem man, we all have our share of demanding obligations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm

ooc:// Hey, Grin. I can't really think of anything else to add. Should we call it quits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 am

ooc:// Mmkay. I hope to RP with you elsewhere sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highway robbery (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2