Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight Wanderings Vote_lcapMidnight Wanderings Voting_barMidnight Wanderings Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight Wanderings Vote_lcapMidnight Wanderings Voting_barMidnight Wanderings Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight Wanderings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Midnight Wanderings Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Zarakc sat on one of the edges of the Bay Bridge coming into Jump City, his legs hanging over the side, far above the water's surface from below, with his hands placed on the railing he sat upon. As usual for his up-close sightseeing, it was quite late at night, the city having an absence of activity save for its nightlife. It was when there would be the least amount of people in the area, how he preferred it. The dearth of cars whizzing around on the bridge was certainly more desirable compared to the usual traffic he had seen throughout the days before; for the time he had been on the bridge tonight, it seemed only a few cars had been by. He faced away from the city, simply enjoying the view of the ocean with the moon shining above over head. It had become somewhat of a habit, once or twice a week, finding an area of the city that had him interested and simply take it in.

It was something he certainly enjoyed doing, staying cooped up in the same area for days on end made him somewhat restless, so getting out to areas like this was a considerable improvement from his current haunt that he dwelled in. One of the other reasons to do this that lingered in his mind was that there was a small chance that places in the city could possibly jog some memory of something about him, anything really. He had no idea on whether this would be true or not, but it wasn't like hoping for it would do any harm. His mind gave attention to the thoughts that were always rolling inside of his head about trying to find out more about himself. He stared out at the water's rolling surface quietly as his shoulders slumped down a little from what was on his mind. It was always something to wonder about, if he would randomly learn something with each new coming day. Thus far though, he was exactly where he was months ago when he first found himself on the outskirts of the city.

Closing his eyes for a few moments and pushing those seemingly ceaseless thoughts aside, he opened his eyes and peered out at the water again, just wanting to enjoy the scene without having his mind wander about the same well-trodden path in his thoughts. He leaned back slightly, maintaining his balance on the railing, now staring up at the moon's luminous form up in the sky as he took in a deep breath, working to calm his mind.

Last edited by Zarakc on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

A young man sat, watching the water. A young man prowled, watching the watcher. 

"You should be careful where you sit, buddy. That's quite a fall, though not the worst. Would it be a shame if someone gave you a little push? Never know what you'll lose." The words that rang out of the darkness behind Zarakc were high pitched, as if their owner was losing a fight with the hysteric laughter that followed, a shrill sound that lacked any joy, and left the air around it empty and cold. In the shadows behind Zarakc stood a young man, however even once spotted, he was difficult to see, only really visible as a faint outline in the darkness. 

"Is this another one? Does he work for them? Is he good? Is he bad?" The man's thoughts raced. One final thought dominated the rest like an ominous tolling bell: "Do I care? Do we?"
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:59 pm

As the voice of someone else rang out from the silence, Zarakc calmly glanced back behind him, seeing the outline of a man whilst the rather interesting sounding voice came from the outline's location. He turned his head back to face out to the ocean again, seeming rather casual about the matter.

"Yes it does seem like quite a fall. I do not think it would be a shame, though finding out is not needed." Zarakc replied, his voice sounding neutral in his conversation with this interesting sounding man. Should this guy try anything, Zarakc certainly wasn't going to take the fall, that was certain. Sitting up here just seemed like a better choice than standing behind the railing.

"You sound different than those I have heard previously." Zarakc simply noted as he glanced back behind him, looking to where he saw the outline of the man before, curious as to why he sounded so different.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

"Do I?" The voice mused aloud. "Or perhaps everyone simply sounds different from me?" A chuckle interrupted his next thought. "Or... Or perhaps we all sound like we aren't?" The man leaned forward, enough for his face to be barely visible in the gloom: He was olive skinned with dark hair, slicked back against his skull. Glittering hazel eyes dominated a hawk like face despite the fact that the lower half of it seemed frozen in a rictal grin. His eyes narrowed as he sized Zarakc up, his grin belying the intelligence within them. "So you don't think it would be a shame to plummet? Does that mean you've no fear of falling?" The man's expression darkened as his grin widened. "Or have you already fallen?"

Last edited by Silent Night on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:38 pm

"Well either statement is true I suppose." Zarakc said in response to the first two questions, but as the third question came about, he was left blinking with a slightly confused look on his face, trying to draw sense from that arrangement of words. Perhaps something he was missing, perhaps some vernacular he hadn't been introduced to quite yet.

As the man leaned forward, Zarakc's eyes studied him, taking note of his features. Obviously, the most noticeable was the man's grin. It seemed quite odd to have one's mouth like that, certainly for a long period of time. For Zarakc, it was quite hard to tell if there was something fundamentally wrong with this man or if he was just an interesting example of the range the people in the city could span across.

"No, not particularly, to both questions. I do not recall having fallen." Zarakc replied, maintaining his neutral tone as he watched the man's features darken, a curious sight to watch. This man was quite different from those he had observed before, then again those had been regular civilians about the city going about their daily lives. Zarakc wasn't sure what to make of this man, but between his composure and his manner of speaking, he was certainly interesting to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm

"Oh you rarely remember falling, only the really fortunate can do that." The man struggled to keep back a second wave of laughter as he continued. "Most either wake up one day after doing so, or never wake up again!" After losing his miniature battle, the man slowly regained his composure, wiping a tear from one eye. "In fact, many don't ever realize they've fallen to begin with!" After studying him for another moment, the man stepped into the half light the moon provided: He wore tattered jeans, combat boots, and a white tee shirt; stained in a few places with a rusty red substance. Over his shirt he wore a well worn brown leather jacket. Over one shoulder, the stock of a rifle could be seen, but it had no visible method of keeping it in place. "But I don't believe you... Everyone's afraid. So afraid that they deny it, they all deny it." The man's grin widened again as did his eyes, giving him a manic look. 
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm

"Perhaps I have fallen before then." Zarakc replied to the man as he turned his body and swung his legs around the railing, now facing the man as he sat on the railing still, balancing on it with his hands placed against in. His eyes looked over the form of the man as he stepped into the light, curious about the stains on his shirt and the rifle.

"Believe what you will. Are you afraid?" Zarakc responded as he watched the man's grin widen along with his eyes. This man was certainly different from the people he had watched before. "You are certainly an interesting sort." He stated, interesting being used where as a more adjusted before would have said 'unsettling'. It was... odd to see someone maintain such a facial expression for such a long time. He wondered if this was done intentionally by the man or if there was something else going on that he was unaware of.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm

"Am I?" The man ignored his first question, at least he seemed to for the moment. "I've never noticed. And neither does anyone else. Well, at least no one alive" The man was unable to contain a chuckle, as if he'd just made a joke funny enough to make him almost laugh. "Perhaps indeed, you've fallen before." His eyes narrowed as he leaned closer, his clenched teeth the brightest and easiest to see feature of his entire body. "Or maybe you're still falling? Plenty are. Falling falling falling, into the cold depths." He chuckled again. "The question is, how far will you fall? You look like the others, so very weak... Yet something is different, is it not?" The man seemed to be greatly amusing himself. "Perhaps you can help. Or perhaps you hear them to?" At this point he seemed to be musing aloud to himself rather than speaking to Zarakc, a hungry light is his eyes like a cat stalking a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

"I am curious by what you mean by falling, since I shall assume you do not mean actually falling." Zarakc replied, trying to figure out what this strange man was meaning when he said falling, it certainly wasn't the literal sense of the word, that much he knew at least, or at least figured he knew. His eyes looked at the man's large grin again as he leaned forward, becoming more curious about this man's mannerisms.

"The others? Do you mean you associate me with people you have seen before? As for different, I am unable to say anything unless I knew the others you are talking about." Zarakc said, his head tilting to the side a little as his asked his question, the tone of his voice sounding like he was more invested in the answer to that question than previous ones.

"You will have to let me know what sort of help is needed and what is this 'them' you speak of." Zarakc responded to the man's last comment and question as he sat on the railing of the bridge. He was ready to help himself if this man tried to do anything, though it would be certainly preferred if he did not have to, after all, conversing with him was rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:29 am

"Oh, now aren't you the little diplomat..." Zack mused, sizing the other man up.

"Perhaps once you've fallen, fallen, fallen deep into the pits you'll know just what I mean. Though if you fall to far, you'll lose something you never truly held to begin with. Something that can be very difficult to find again." His movements seemed predatory as he sized up the other man.

"What others am I talking about? What others are there? There are always others, and they are legion. Yet they never amount to anything. But what of you?" Zack's eyes narrowed as he leaned in towards Zarakc, his face suddenly inches from the other man's.

"Can you make the screams stop? Or will you join them?" Mad laughter followed as he straightened up and spun away. He seemed to stumble at the end of his maneuver, but then moved like a coiled spring finally released, his right hand slashing upward diagonally in an attempt to disembowel Zarakc, a combat knife quite suddenly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm

((Pardon the delay, but I was away from the site during November when you made this post and I didn't think to check it when I got back until recently))

A diplomat? Zarakc's countenance displayed his confusion of this statement, his mind trying to piece together what qualified him as something like that. He was merely conversing with this.. interesting individual, not doing something like negotiating.

"I do not understand what you are saying." Zarakc replied simply after this man talked about falling again and losing something he didn't have to begin with. Hopefully most people did not communicate like this, it would most certainly be very difficult to get much of anything from conversations should that prove true.

Now this man was up rather close to his face. That was uncomfortable. Zarakc took in a deep breath as he stared at the man as he continued to go on about whatever it was he was speaking of. Legion, never amounting to anything, this conversation was certainly not being followed all too well by Zarakc.

"I do not know of myself, so I do not know." Zarakc stated matter-of-factually in response to if he would amount to anything. His eyes watched the man carefully as he began to laugh madly again after bringing up the screams again and the possibilities of joining them. A small breeze moved towards Zarakc as this other man spun away, the face-to-face with this man making Zarakc move unsure of what would happen next. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that he was ready to act if need be.

With the man's sudden jolt towards him, Zarakc threw his arms back and proceeded to lean back on the railing, a sudden gust of wind quickly pushing against him. He avoided the slash from this strange man, his heart pounding as he began to fall. With his eyes closed, he felt the wind rushing around him as he shifted into his hawk form.

It took a quick moment to right himself in the air, but once he had he began to fly away, going underneath the bridge and flying back into town, away from the strange man that had left him feeling quite unsure about what the people in this place were like.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:01 pm

ooc: It's no problem, besides it took me forever to reply anyways. ^^

Zack rose an eyebrow as Zarack transformed, expecting an attack. When he fled instead, the madman let out a sigh. "Another no, though interestingly to both." He looked down at his blade with a sigh. "Well then Amy, it seems we'll have to make our own fun again."

With a shrill bought of mad laughter, he slipped off into the night for reasons of his own devising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Wanderings   Midnight Wanderings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Wanderings
Page 1 of 1