Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Vote_lcapMidnight On The Docks (Moon) Voting_barMidnight On The Docks (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Vote_lcapMidnight On The Docks (Moon) Voting_barMidnight On The Docks (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight On The Docks (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 pm

It was another mild midnight in Jump City, California. The air was cool and the moon was shining brightly. Kristoff was on the roof of a warehouse, practicing his swordsmanship. He had to keep his skills sharp, there were more and more assassins coming out of the wood work, Kris wasn't about to be forgotten. He was one of the best in Jump. The Assassin worked up a sweat, so he took off his shirt and put a cold towel around his shoulders, his body riddled with scars and a branded 'ZERO' on his back. He drank from his water bottle, looking out at the City.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:14 am

So usually, Eric was able to get a good nights rest without anyone bugging him, nobody came to this side of the docks where there were empty ware houses. If they did, they usually occupied the one next to his to part or something, Deadlock made sure to piss on that one just to make them made. With that being said, there was some banging going on with his roof, and not the good kind, the obnoxious kind. Letting out a groan, the man stood up and put on a shirt, not even bothering with the pants, he was still wearing some tight boxer brief's with some yellow cartoon character on it. He didn't know, he just stole it from some guy in Japan.
With a gun in hand, Eric yawned and climbed up the ladder, ready to shoot someone, but was instead greeted by a very beautiful shirtless man. "Man I was just about to shoot you, but seeing you shirtless makes me want to shoot on you." Eric flirted, pelvic thrusting to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

Kris quickly turned towards the sound of someone climbing a ladder, pointing one of his laser katanas at the person, but once Kris saw him, he blushed and looked away. Then he made the funniest comment he's ever heard from someone who almost tried to kill Kris. The Russian started laughing, "Well, that's one way to make an introduction, but please, don't threaten me with a good time." He regained his composure and swaggered over to the handsome man, "The name's Kristoff, and is the name as handsome as the face?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:49 am

Eric was spinning his gun on his finger while watching him, looking him up and down. He introduced himself as Kristoff, followed by asking for Eric's name. "Not really, my mom was *(#*$@ up and named me something boring. Kristoff is wayyyy cooler." He mused, scratching his stomach and brushing down his hair. It was pretty messy considering he just woke up, but it was definitely worth it. "I'd love to be call something cool like Captain Plasma, but I also go by Eric." He joked, scratching his head with his gun. "So... you're on my roof shirtless... Do you wanna go down stairs and #%!$ since I woke up? Or will I have to jack off to this image of you." He said flatly, framing Kris with his fingers as if he was taking a mental picture.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:12 am

Kris looked at Eric with a grin, "Eric... I like it." He then walked back towards his stuff, "I'm not that easy, and the night's still young, let's get a drink." Kris put on his shirt and leather jacket, "Unless you think you have no shot with me." Kris teased as he walked towards the edge of the roof and clicked the button to show off his car, a tricked out Camaro ZL1. "Now get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 am

Kristoff put his shirt and jacket back on, making him pout. He then offered to go get drinks, followed by opening his car. "Well if you're paying. I haven't gotten payed in 2 weeks because I'm too lazy to open my bank account, oops." Eric joked, scratching his balls with his gun before climbing down the ladder. Deadlock emerged 2 minutes later with a jacket and pants, his hair was still ruffled and he kept on yawning, but who didn't want to get drunk.
"Also, if you plan on roofieing me, take me back here when your done. I have work in the morning." He complained, walking towards the car and looking at it. It was.. different... he didn't really understand the obsesses over Earth technology since it was so mundane. But whatever, as long as he could get drunk.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Once Kris got in, he motioned for Eric to get in. The car seemed to be half human tech, half Zydon. He must've had it commissioned specially, but with Kris' finances, he could afford it. Once he got in, Kris would drive to Downtown and pull up to a club, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Eric got in the car and naturally scanned it with his chest piece. He'd then project it so the workings of the car would be in front of him as they drove. "Zydon tech? Interesting? I *(#*$@ a Zydon once, he stabbed me with a spork." Eric told Kristoff, showing him the scar on his neck. When they pulled up to the club, Eric hopped out and stretched his legs, still tired from being woken up. He had no idea what time it was, but to be fair he went to bed at 8. Earth times was weird compared to his internal clock.
Deadlock would walk past Kristoff to get into the club, slapping his *#& while doing so. "I want to be %#!@ faced by the time we leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight On The Docks (Moon)   Midnight On The Docks (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight On The Docks (Moon)
Page 1 of 1