Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Library - Page 3 Vote_lcapLibrary - Page 3 Voting_barLibrary - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm

i have a great idea scince no one exept omega has seen me use my powers i can do a training secion!
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 pm

"Ok. I'll meet you down in the training room if you want. Right now I just have to finish this chapter." Mg said opening the book to the page she was reading.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

ok come on and you can read my mind right look at my powers and stuff
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm

um mg, are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'm done!" Mg almost screamed. "You have interesting abilities." She added. She closed her book and got up from her chair. "Shall we go?" She said as she quickly put the book back on a shelf.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm

yeah sure but not has cool has yours you can read my mind! me to. but dont anymore the last one the did uh kind of well er ok his head blew up! ok can we go now has he pulls out a paint brush and paints a picture of the training room and hop in "you comeing he says to mg?"
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 am

i am quiting titans south
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 am

Baldemaster closes the book. Yep there is a difinate link betwwen powers and meditation. I need to talk to Magma about this as for now I'll go train.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Mg walked into the library keeping most of the lights off. For some strange reason now, she felt as those someone was watching her. She didn't like that feeling. She picked up the Vibes book she was reading earlier in the past week, or month, she wasn't sure. She sat down in a kind of dark area and just read her book for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Mg went through about a whole bookshelf of books before the sun came up. She couldn't stay in the library anymore. She hopped up from her chair, put the books back and went into the common room again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3