Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Library - Page 2 Vote_lcapLibrary - Page 2 Voting_barLibrary - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Mg reads his mind again. "Thats an easy answer; I read your mind, like I just did again."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

"oh that's cool you didn't mention you could do that too!" mike then thinks ounce again "If you really can read my mind do you think you could unfreeze me now?"
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:04 pm

"O sure." Mg unfreezes mike. "So uh what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

"not sure, i would like to find out what happened with my cousin, do you have this place memorized yet?"
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yep. And i can see her. She's still in her room getting settled."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

"you can..."mike was utterly surprised of what she had said and finished "see her??"
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 pm

"Yep. Lets go."
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Mg walked into the library and went through a few aisles, before finding a good book. She then sat down in a chair and started reading. "Nothing like relaxing after a good training session."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Blademaster enters the libray and looks for a book on meditation. He notices Mg in the room as well. He opens the book and begins to read.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm

hi guys mike there you are can i have a place in the tower ok thanks ill be like the uh the, the funny one! you know llike beast boy or menos and masis
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"Ya you can be the funny one." Mg said to Kellinman with her book still open in her hand. "And you do know that Mike is the one with the popcorn up on the roof?" She asked more as a hint that Blademaster wasn't Mike. "Just in case you were confused." She added.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

i know, oh and i was just in the comon room and there is an attack in the city.
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 pm

what i said about the attack, thats probaly no biggy what you reading kellinman says lokking over her shoulder
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm

"Vibes." Mg said. "It's about a telepath basically." She turned the book around to the cover careful not to lose her page. "I just started and its already funny."
Back to top Go down

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:39 pm

i looked in your room and saw a lot of manga and cartoons you and me both love stuff like that! maybe we can watch together and stuff. (no im not hitting on you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next