Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chaos at the library(open) Vote_lcapChaos at the library(open) Voting_barChaos at the library(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chaos at the library(open) Vote_lcapChaos at the library(open) Voting_barChaos at the library(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chaos at the library(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pagemaster

Chaos at the library(open) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 1:31 pm

It was a normal Quite day for the citizens of jump city especially those that were visiting the midtown library. Many were browsing the shelves looking for a good book or two. However, this was no ordinary day in the very center of the library there was a large domed mural of classic stories from treasure Island to Dr. Jekal and Mr.Hyde it had only been installed a week ago but the most prominent was the Victorian dressed man in the center as this was the pagemaster a legend from long ago or so it was believed.

A random librarian was walking by when a large blob of green paint plopped down looking up the librarian paled and began to run to the nearest alarm as a torrent of paint came swirling down in the shape of a large wolf. Once it touched the floor it began to flood the very center of the circular walk way that lead to the other library sections and sending smaller wolves following each point of the compass that was patterned into the floor. Swinging his cane in a circular fashion. Pagemaster watched as the library turned into Victorian era London. Once the process was complete Pagemaster made his way into 221b baker street pulling out a pocket watch as he went if his calculations were correct. He have time to speak with homles on their joint study for several minutes before some ne showed up. Placing his watch back in his crimson coat he tossed his Alice in wonder land book into the air as he brought it to life sprouting wings and glasses giving it orders to direct who ever showed up his way.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 am

It had been a rather chill afternoon in Jump, a nice day with no school and not much to do. After settling in at the colloquially-known Little Nightmare now turned homeless shelter, Keir Huntsmann had experienced the unnatural unrest amongst her fellow boarders after an alien entity had ravaged their numbers, turning some into zombie-like individuals while putting some in full-blown comas. It was hectic, to say the least, and its owner, the eclectic shapeshifter known as Facade, had been left unable to attend to his usual daily activities. Reading was a love of his, but he hadn’t been able to frequent the library as normal. As both a way to get away from all the fuss and as a personal favor, Keir had volunteered to return his stack of beloved borrowed tomes. The teenager had arrived at the library without incident, carrying her cat-shaped backpack full of books in tow.

Setting them in a neat stack before the librarian, she smiled cordially, her fangs prominent but not overbearing. The librarian, now accustomed to strange figures appearing in her abode, simply smiled back. “I’m here for Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann,” Keir said by way of greeting, handing her his library card. “I hope that’s okay. I’m supposed to––wait, what’s that?” A bit of commotion paused her speech. The vampireling rushed over to see what was happening and was treated to a bizarre display as the library itself took on the appearance of Victorian London. “What the hell?” Keir cursed, instinctively taking a battle stance. She wasn’t much of a fighter, but had been coached in the basics of self-defense.

Nothing had technically attacked her or anyone else it seemed, but she was ready. She thought of calling Facade but didn’t want to bother him. He had enough to deal with. Surely a change of scenery couldn’t be that bad?
Back to top Go down
Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Fantasy was quick to spot keir from a roof near by. Fantasy zipped down in front of her and said, " Hello there hun my name is fantasy and I was sent to inform you that if you wish to find the one responsible for this then you will need to find 221b baker street. I do also apologize in advance dear. I may be ordered to fight once you get there I do hope you won't hold it against me. But we books can never disobey the orders of a pagemaster."

With that fantasy shot off the way she came hoping to avoid being attacked now that her job was done.

Pagemaster stepped out onto the roof as he had finished speaking with Holmes once drawing his cane pistol out he waited and would fire upon Keir once she arrived.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 am

A talking book? There were tons of weird things in Jump City, but Keir had never imagined that she’d see and hear a talking book. Certainly a cute one, the book seemed cordial enough. She warned the vampireling of a potential fight, something she didn’t want to get involved in at costs. Today couldn’t possibly get weirder.

And yet, it did.

As Keir approached the 221B Baker Street, or at least a version of it, she was immediately met with gunfire. “What the hell?” she cursed, hissing and dodging at the same time. She ducked behind a bookshelf and whipped out her cell phone. She wouldn’t bother Liev, but she would involve the police. After calling 911 and giving them the address and situation, she attempted to temper the problem.

“Hey! Cut it out!” she called. “Maybe you’re lost or confused or… something, but you need to stop before you hurt someone!” She was trying to be reasonable, but had no clue how to handle the situation. Hopefully, someone more capable would come to the rescue.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 12:25 am

Slymon had been spending a good portion of time here at the library since coming to this world, using the information here to try and acclimate to this... strange world full of things he didn't understand. He did begin to pick up pieces of this and that, but much of it was all still alien to him. It was simple to just explain everything away as "magic" instead of delving into the specifics. But he was fine with that, it gave him something to do and potentially a goal would arise from something he learned. He still needed to find a means to elavate his standing. Was there a magic market in this world? Based on the severe lack of magic, he wasn't holding his breath. But on his way to the library this time, there was suddenly a huge influx of magic coming from within. His core was pulsing like mad by how much of it there was, and also based on the fact people were running and screaming from it, he was sure it meant nothing good.

However, someone was making a ruckus at one of HIS favorite places. But was it good enough to risk his life? Only one way to find out, and with his human body disguise, Slymon would enter inside to find weirdness all around. The inside of the library was completely different, and looked like some kind of city street. The only notable difference that Slymon easily understood was that the buildings were shorter, but everything else may as well have just been an alien planet to him as his core was now simply overwhelmed by the magical presence. That'd make tracking the actual source difficult, but fortunately the bangs gave him a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Pagemaster smirked before firing one more shot this time at Keir's cellphone and said, "As you wish." Seathing his weapon before stepping onto the air and lowered himself to keir's level his cane in front of him just in case. "And for the record i am neither lost nor confused I am mearly facilitating the story that must be played out my dear. After all what are heroes without villains in this world."

Fantasy watched as slymon made his way towards Pagemaster's location. Before flying over to Pagemaster and letting him know and her reluctance to fight. Thinking for a moment Pagemaster decided to have some fun at the two others expense.

Pagemaster had fantasy summon a flying carpet under himself, Keir, and Slymon and said, " I believe a game is in order if you or the other person on the other carpet can catch me I will return the library to normal."
With that the Pagemaster's carpet shot off he would pass by Slymon and attempt to form a page to wrap around his Cain after words be would grab random books and throw them causing the altered library to become a random fusions of books from robin Hood to journey to the Center of the earth and even tir na nóg from the spearweilders trilogy.

(Ooc: chase music is the na nog
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 11:05 pm

Unable to fully process what was happening around her, Keir tried to remember what little training Facade had been able to give her, but was interrupted when the phone that he had gifted her was shot straight through, narrowly missing her hand. “Uwahhhhh!” she exclaimed, comically staring at the device and turning it over, gawking at the hole that had been created. “That was a gift!” she screeched, but had little time to respond as a flying carpet appeared beneath her after the strange man went on about heroes and villains. She shot up into the air, instinctively grabbing the sides and shrieking. Keir had never been one for heights, even still somewhat unsteady while floating, so it took her a while to get herself together. Thankfully, the carpet didn’t seem to be acting entirely on its own. She tried to remember the scene from Aladdin and how to control one of these things, vaguely recalling that it acting upon vocal commands.

The vampireling would have been insane to go after the villain. It made no logical sense, and she wasn’t battle-ready. Thankfully, a new contender appeared. He looked rather normal, especially compared to the ostentatiously-dressed antagonist, but looks certainly weren’t everything. “Are you a hero?” she called to the newcomer as the carpet wobbled a bit. “Cause if you’re here to cause more trouble, I’ll… I’ll…” she didn’t have anything. A total rookie. “Oh, fuck that! I need help!”

Music began to magically play from some unknown place, as if things weren’t crazy enough.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Slymon just kind of noticed that there had been a book flying around, following it more toward the scene when Pagemaster took to the air, and he found himself with a magic carpet. Well... it was a good thing he was wearing gloves, because otherwise this would've been a short trip. It was actually kind of a relief to see SOMETHING familiar in this land of crazy, but everything else that was going on was currently pretty sanity taxing. A game? He frowned with irritation at the prospect. Maybe he could just pelt him with a fireball and be done with it, but first he'd have to take flight! Hopefully they worked the same way in this world as back home, and so far that seemed to be true.

"I didn't think you'd object either. But he's making a mess of one of my favorite places; that's it," Slymon said in response to Keir asking if he was a hero, and admitting to just wanting help. She didn't seem even slightly confident in flying on a carpet, and that was unfortunate for her because it was something you just had to get a feel for rather than just being told. "Don't look down, and try to feel where you want to go. If you falter, you'll fall," he tried to give her some advice as he took after Pagemaster, not the most amazing or flashy but he remembered he had never been amazing at it to begin with; didn't see a reason to be either but now was not the time for hindsight. There was a madman on the loose that needed to be dealt with, and peace restored to the library!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos at the library(open)   Chaos at the library(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the library(open)
Page 1 of 1