Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)

Go down 
+2
Thr33
Emmz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:10 pm

A girl with rainbow hair would walk through the door with a ring. She had a blue jacket with "Turbo" stitched in the back. She had a lollipop in her mouth and took it out at the sight of an armed mad calmly leaving a comic book store. "Well, This place is exciting." Ray announced loudly to the few people in the store.

She walked over to the anime section of the store and browsed silently. She sighed inwardly, Jumpcity was a lot more plain then she hoped. She wanted to show off but the only thing that she has done to show off was join the track team and win first place in the championship.
She needed something crazy to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 am

Kyte came downstairs, ready for work, and yawning. Smiling, he walked over to his beautiful bride, taking her by the waist and leaning her back romantically as he kissed her deeply. When finished he let her stand up straight, stretching as he hauled his guitar case over his shoulder.

Good morning, my love. How's the shop going?

He smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

Nina had looked to the new and loud customer after finding a packet of skittles, some diamonds and a note which said "Dinner?" and a phone number on it, it seems that Black Jack had fallen for the kitsune 'clearly my wedding ring isn't big enough for people to see, may as well have a sticky note on my head saying I'm taken' she thought before being whisked up into the arms of the man who had  in-fact taken her, enjoying the romantic and deep kiss and kissing him back she smiled at her husband "it's going good my dear, already hired two guys today" she said in a relieved tone, glad that she was able to get some help for the store.

[OOC: Jack told me what was in the bag on cbox.]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:31 am

He smiled as Nina informed him that everything was working out smoothly, having already hired two people to help out around the store.

That's wonderful, Nina. I trust that they are good people, and won't cause any trouble for us.

It was then that Kyte noticed the black bag and the contents, chuckling as he raised an eyebrow.

Well, I know you've had your fair share of admirers, but gems? How very interesting. I hope he knows we're keeping them despite your imminent refusal.

He smiled playfully at Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 am

Nina chuckled "they both seem just wanting a job, one even has a younger brother to care for so I doubt they'll be any trouble, the other one seems trustworthy too" she explained before smiling as Kyte "I'd have preferred maybe amethysts or topaz but these diamonds will do, we can keep one and sell the others if you like" she said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 am

Kyte smiled as she said that one of the workers had a younger brother to take care of, so she was only helping him do that by giving him a job. She also said that she would have preferred amethysts and topazes, but that she could keep a diamond and sell the rest of them. Kyte made a note that a new wedding ring incorporating those gems would make an excellent anniversary gift.

No, my dear, they're yours. You're free to do as you see fit with them.

He smiled gently, watching the other customers in the store curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 am

Nina smiled and kissed his cheek happily, offering the chair to him "sit down if you want, then I can sit in your lap" she said happily, putting the bag under the counter to deal with later.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am

He smiled, looking at his watch. He certainly had time to kill. He sat down in a chair, getting comfortable, and waiting for Nina as he watched everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am

Nina smiled and sat in Kyte's lap, her tails acting like a soft pillow on his lap as she leaned back against him smiling and nuzzled his neck happily and cutely, she loved snuggling up with him and she didn't care who saw.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 pm

OOC: I guess I can post?

Ray stood up with a few select anime books in her hand. She chuckled and browsed quickly for anything else and shrugged. She might come back later, this place was pretty cool.
Ray walked over to the counter and looked at the couple and rolled her eyes. She set down her books and looked at the "Now Hiring" Sign. She got out a 20 dollar bill and handed set it on the counter by the books. "I also noticed you're hiring. Is a Part Time job open?" She asked casually, putting her lollipop back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Kris looked at Axle, "Let's go check out the Apartme-" Kris looked at the man with Emmi and pointed at him shakily, "Y-you... I know who you are.." You'd expect the young assassin's eyes to be filled with fear at the site of the powerful, much older assassin, but in all actuality, this man was Kris' childhood hero, the one who made Kris' dreams of rebellion possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Axle stood up happy that Kris had gotten the job, and that they were going to lok for a place. He then noticed the look on Kris's face and tried to find out what had stunned his unstunnable big brother.

"K- Kris are you okay?"

He said nervously to, Kris.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Kyte looked peculiarly at Kristoff. He must have been mistaken. He had only just come to the city in this form. He repeated this fact, standing up as Nina got off to handle the customer asking about a job.

I'm afraid you must be mistaken. I just moved to this lovely city with my wife.

He smiled brightly at both Kristoff and Axle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Nina looked to Ray and nodded "yeah if part-time is what you want, you'll get paid less obviously but I'd appreciate all the help I can get" she said smiling as her tails brushed against Kyte with the small space they had behind the counter and the fact Nina was leaning slightly over with her elbows on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Ray smiled, ignoring the conversation between the two guys, well three if you count the pipsqueak. "When Do I start?" She asked brightly as she waited for her anime books to be returned to her. After a couple of seconds, Ray tuned into the others conversation, The boy with the black hair seemed in awe struck while the owner seemed a bit uncomfortable. It made the whole room awkward, so Ray decided to speak. "By the way, I'm Ray, Ray Turbo." Ray told the woman as she held out her hand for her new boss to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next