Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Vote_lcapThe War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Voting_barThe War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Vote_lcapThe War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Voting_barThe War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Empty
PostSubject: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Greed had been growing impatient, a feeling he was actually used to. When he'd told Lust his plan, he hadn't expected to be made to wait so *&#*$ long. She was such a perfectionist, he learned that rather quickly. Whatever she was preparing better be worth it, he figured.

But now she was done, as far as he knew. It was an awkward idle in activity and he didn't care for it. So he'd called the meeting on his own. He contacted all the staff and told them to report to the meeting room.

"Time to finally get this show on the road..." He mused aloud, wondering if Lust would be mad that he was jumping the gun on it. She seemed rather controlling, but he hadn't gotten to know her all that well yet. He leaned back in the chair with his feet on the table, playing with his phone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Being constantly busy was exhausting, but today she finally got a break to have some alone time... Well at least she planned too until she got a call of a very restless Greed, telling her to go to the meeting room. She let out a reluctant sigh and put on a silk black robe before heading to the room. What could he possibly want? Was this about the business plans they had?
Nonetheless, Lust arrived and took a seat at the head of the table naturally, not even giving it a second thought as she waited for the others. "You seem anxious, what are you planning?" She asked him, tightening the robe so nothing would... slip.. out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Nina got the text and headed towards the staff room, sipping her coffee casually in a mug which had a fantail dove with glasses and a neck tie on it "wazzup?" she asked as she leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Henry was as always hard at work on something, this something being their recent new... ally? Resource? Tool? He was dealing with a finicky artificial intelligence. He had been hard at work reworking some of the coding on the blocks curtailing the A.I's more... rebellious behavior. "You... are an enemy. I must... eliminate my enemies," CAP, the Zydon A.I they stole from STARS droned on. Henry had no idea how long it had been there but STARS pretty much had this thing "doped up" so to speak with these blocks. It wasn't at all like he had imagined it to be by coming from an advanced race. Fortunately he recognized some of the coding as part of a project he and a coworker had done in the past before he became an administrator. But it was still a hassle trying to untangle the mess they had created.

"I am trying to help you, so I would appreciate some gratitude," Henry signed into a camera mounted on the console.

"Destroy... all... hu- enemies..." CAP droned, reverting to his normal spiel. This was gonna take him time to correct. They wouldn't be able to use it with their plans if all it had on it's mind was wiping them out. Which given the extent STARS went to crippling it, he shuddered to think what it would do actually free. He'd have to make sure that never happened when he got the text for the meeting. He sighed and put this matter behind him for the moment.

Henry soon arrived also with a cup of coffee and his HIVE Ipad, taking whatever seat was the closest to the door. That way he could get back to work that much faster.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Lust came in, making Greed perk up a bit. She took her usual seat at the head of the table as Greed flashed her a devious smile. She, on the other hand, struck him as annoyed to see him more than anything else really. He didn't give it much thought, though. "Same thing I've had planned this whole time, cutie."
He answered back swiftly. The others started to arrive. First was some chick that Greed didn't even recognize. He gave her a weird look. He'd only sent the text to the staff, he figured, so she had to be somebody. Then she addressed him with a casual 'wazzup' and he was throughly confused.

"Not... much. Who are you again? What do you even do around here?"
Before she could answer, another entered. This one, Greed had heard of. He was the brain behind their secret weapon. Meaning he was one of the important humans. Greed flashed him a friendly smile.
"I'm not sure I've met you, either really. I'm hoping you have some good news though. How's that little project going, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Just as she had expected, this was their military like plans, he was most likely getting things on the road which Lust had been taking her time doing. She supposed having him plan most of it would take a load off of her any ways, and she'd like to see what he had to say.
Lilith waved at Nina when she walked in and respectively nodded at Henry when he sat by the door, like usual he wasn't much for social interaction. His presence made her wonder how the AI was coming along, she heard it had an attitude so she thought about hiring another technological genius to help him out if need be. Lust made a mental note to ask him after Greed was done talking. "So Greed? Please enlighten us."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:44 am

Nina was surprised that Greed hadn't paid any attention to her at all, it certainly was a change from her usual fanbase watching her every action, but just giving a calm sigh and seeing others enter, she just gave a simple reply "I teach mythology and stuff" she replied, at least Lust recognised her, that was good at least, as a fellow woman.

She would just sip her coffee and decided to just listen, she hadn't even been aware something was being planned, but whatever it was, she'd probably get the duty of climbing through vents again.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Henry didn't recall ever having met Greed before but knew little of him. He blinked for a moment in stunned- er, silence at being called cute before resuming his usual quiet demeanor. He sort of recognized Nina, having passed by her class when going to check on the progress of things in the labs. He atleast heard her name and a face to put to it. "The 'restraints' STARS placed on it is both a blessing and a curse. I recognize the coding used so I anticipate we should see a positive change in it's behavior within the week," Henry signed so that everyone could see. He's a mute remember?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:56 am

Greed hadn't ever actually met Henry, so when he started doing hand signs Greed frowned. He had no idea what the man was saying, but that was fine. He trusted the man was having success, so he moved on.
"Right, I'm not all that sure what that machine even does anyway. I trust it will be useful, though. I think we need to think about the opposition we'll face. I know the Titans are obviously a problem and I'm sure they'll call for friends. I think the best plan is to find a way to separate the enemies and take them out one at a time full force."

Greed said, sounding way more strategical than he normally did. He normally acted more impulsive than anything.
"To start, we'd have to hit the communications so the only way they'll know where the others are is lucky guessing. Any ideas on that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Henry signed to them, which Lust nodded her head, only to be reminded that not everyone could understand sign language. "He said that the restraints that they put on the AI are both good and bad, and that we'll have results by the end of the week." Lust told the others, listening into Greed some more. He said that they should split them up, which Lilith nodded, agreeing on this. They are already weak from a recent attack, they should attack now after splitting them up.
"Communications would be difficult, but I'm sure the AI could do something to handle that."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Nina would just take another sip of her coffee "if you need anyone to crawl in any vents, I'm your woman" said Nina, making her small contribution to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Henry was still paying attention to the conversation, even if he was now clearly looking at his ipad. He was still doing some work even from here. It didn't have anything to do with HIVE work and was his more involved personal project. If someone happened to catch a glimpse of it, they'd see alot of complicated mathematics and equations. What was he doing exactly? "If we could get one of their communicators we could more easily jam their communications or even feed them false information to separate them further," Henry signed with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Again, the question he posed was a little useless for him to get a response from Henry. That was a little frustrating. Why couldn't the guy just talk like a normal person? Greed scuffed at the thought. That would probably be too easy, anyway. Greed almost enjoyed a challenge. Made the prize more rewarding.
"Right... Tell me what Henry needs and I'll arrange for it to be gotten. Taking things is my specialty after all... Maybe I'll even bring some of those stupid kids. I'm sure they could use a lesson..."

Greed shook his head as he started to get off topic, then refocused. "Anyway. I vote we start an attack in the city and wait for the Titans response. Then another, more concentrated force attacks at the Tower. Once we have the Tower, we have the main stronghold. A few codes around and we get the tower to work for us. With that as our foothold, the rest of the city can fall into place. Aye?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 12:28 am

Nina had little input, saying she was good for climbing through vents. "Well the students trust you, so you may be good to help lead them in certain areas of this mission." The sin suggested, turning her attention to Henry. After he finished, Lilith waited to explain to the others. "Henry said that if we could get one of their communicators that jamming it would be easier, along with sending them false information." She translated, swerving her chair and crossing her legs.
Finally, Greed explained what his plan was. A false attack in the city, which would split the team along with an attack at the tower. From what she understood, the Titans were in a bad place at the moment, along with them having no knowledge of HIVE. "I suggest burning the Tower into ashes. The giant T is somewhat of a symbol for Jump City, if we take that symbol from them it'll be easier to bend the citizens will." She said rather casually, hinting towards her malicious side that only Greed truly knows.

"This plan sounds wonderful, but how will we separate the attacks, and who is leading who?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)   The War Room (Open to HIVE staff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Room (Open to HIVE staff)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next