Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCan't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)

Go down 
+2
Thr33
Emmz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

(OOC: Gonna start posting in normal format now)

Axle looked away and forced a slight laugh. His big pink eyes looked at all the fiction, and collectors items put up around the store.
 "Y- Yeah I guess so..."
He said shakily to the man.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Nina gave a kind smile to Kris "actually I do, there is one not far from here, if you go out of the store and turn right then keep going till you reach a cosy looking candy store then next to that is the apartment" she explained, not minding at all at the fact he didn't have a place to live, she just needed help around the store.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

(OOC: Just out of curiosity...what are comic books in the DC Universe? Marvel?)

The duo still seemed sketchy to Jake, but he decided to just let his suspicions slide as his new employer seemed to be okay with them. He knew that with his powers, he'd be able to handle any common thugs anyway. He finished organizing the comic books and turned back to the kid, now looking for an apartment. That idea seemed spooky to him. He couldn't imagine having to provide for himself, let alone grow up as quick as this kid needed to. However, that meant that he couldn't help him at all since he hadn't had the experience of looking for a place himself.

"You're on your own?" he wondered aloud, speaking sincerely. "Sorry...I know it's probably none of my business." he didn't want to offend him or anything, but...he wasn't very good at speaking about touchy subjects.

He folded his arms and just stared at the two, making sure that they didn't try and pull anything tricky, but kept listening in on what they'd say so that he'd get to pick their brains a bit more and learn more about them so that he could stop judging them.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character
Name: Derrick Graye
Code Name: Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am

A comic bookstore, it seemed simple enough of a place, a haven for geeks and nerds that dreamed of becoming super heroes in a super hero world, all hiding from the harshness of reality behind the inked pages of fantasy. But then again, comic bookshops typically had Pretty Pretty Pegasus trading cards and candy in them. But must importantly, SKITTLES!!!! He loved skittles, especially when they had been painted slightly off so that the colors mingled together and it looked like a rainbow had taken some very inappropriate interest in them.

Consumed by his sudden random thought, Black Jack didn't even consider taking off his guns, grenades, armor, sword, or any of his equipment for that matter. It was part of him, a second skin almost, it kept the monsters of the outside world at bay and away from his tender bits, like his spleen. He didn't like when he got his spleen pulled out, it always left him with a weird hollow feeling.

Walking into the store, he had to only chuckle at the "hiring" sign that was taped to the front widow. It seemed the economy here was much better than in Gotham, if even a comic book store could afford to hire new staff. "Let's see now, who should I talk to?" Black Jack looked around the store as he stepped inside the threshold.

There were a number of people in the front of the rather large store, two of which were putting comics away, another which was concealing a gun, and the last of which was...was...a pretty pretty princess kitsune cosplayer. She was beautiful, the very gates of heaven opened above her head and cherubs came down and framed her face, she held the features of true royalty and radiated with the light of paradise. Black Jack couldn't help but stand frozen drooling in love inside his mask, to anyone outside of him, he was a very heavily armed and armored individual that just started staring with a blank helmet stare at Nina, and he was holding it for a somewhat uncomfortably long time.
Back to top Go down
http://mythicconventions.com
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:56 pm

[OOC: Basically all of which they have in our world, except they're more exploits of superheros rather than just stories, and there'll be a few made-up ones too like they did for the actual Titan episodes but I can't be bothered to make up a few hundred made-up comic/manga/anime names lol, just call a comic whatever you want basically.]

Nina smiled at the two, they seemed to be brothers so she just wanted to help them as much as she could, her motherly instincts made her want to look after them "I'd put you up here but I already have a friend living with me and my husband" she said calmly.

She then turned her attention to the new being who had walked in, looking well armed she glared at him cautiously "can I help you Sir?" she asked curiously, he...he just kept staring at her...why was he staring at her...this was creeping her out a little...maybe it was just one of the usual geeks who were always trying to ask her out, maybe they'd just come in cosplay to try and impress her.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 pm

"Can I help you sir?" The Thought echoed through black Jack's mind as he pulled himself back to reality. "Yeah, you see I'm kind of new in town, and I was hoping that you could answer a few questions for me." Black Jack said nonchalantly walking over to the counter lazily tapping at the grip of his gun. It was a nervous twitch, but it helped him concentrate on why he was here and work past the heavenly imagery this girl emanated. He was going to like it in Jump City he knew it.

Of course all of his calmness was imperceptible behind the opaque mask of his helmet. To any outsider it may have come across as a lazy threat, or just merely cold.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Nina nodded "what questions do you have? I've been here for a while now so I know the city pretty well" she explained with a soft smile, trying to act like a friendly store owner, happy to help any lost person...and maybe convince them to buy something too, although the guns are what made her nervous but she had her own weapons hidden behind the counter for protection.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"Yeah, I'm curious about what heroes are active in this city." Black Jack said continuing to stare at Nina as he leaned with his elbows on the counter directly across from her. "By the way, anyone ever tell you that you smell nice?" Yep, he was in love, and there was nothing to do about it now, other than being horrible with the way that he was hitting on her while trying to stay on track as much as possible. But then again, "I wouldn't mind rescuing her from a burning building if you know what I'm saying." Black Jack thought out loud without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Nina sat back in her chair and thought for a moment "well lets see...there's the usual crime done with the odd super-powered meta running around and the odd hero running after them, then I heard that there's this superhero group called the Teen Titans starting up or some heros are uncovering an old group or something, then there's this villain group called Hive starting up too but I haven't really heard much about that yet, very new but yeah, so far we only have the odd hero helping old ladies cross the road and such" she explained, looking a little creeped out when he said she smelt nice, she then chuckled "thanks it must be that new Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume I bought the other day" she said smiling, hearing his out loud thinking and just raising an eyebrow, she decided to just ignore it, she was use to people trying to hit on her, she then scratched behind her ears which twitched a little like actual fox ears then repositioned her tails under her to get more comfy in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 pm

"Ya don't say, interesting, so no one's really established then? Interesting, this could be the chance I've been waiting for." Black Jack said in thought putting a hand to his chin. "By the way, I was wondering, you have a now hiring sign on the door, what's going on with that?" Black Jack was curious, and he wasn't ready to leave the shop with the pretty young fox girl quite yet. And besides, maybe he'd actually for once get a legitimate job...nah.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Nina nodded "yeah no actual established heros or villains yet, I think they all went missing a while ago so the city is just trying to rebuild" she explained before she smirked a little when Jack asked about the hiring sign "I'm currently trying to hire some staff to help around the store, the pay is 8am till 5pm and you get $20 per hour and you work however many days you're able to, of course the more days you work the more money you'll get paid but I know people enjoy their days off too" she explained "you get paid each week" she added.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

"Do you know where I might be able to find these "Titans" of which you speak?" Black Jack said reaching into a pouch of his and fumbling around it's contents as he spoke. "Also, you wouldn't happen to be one of the "setting up" heroes would you? I mean your kind typically likes mischief, but seeing as you're running a business, I think it's safe to say that you'r enjoying a stable position." Black Jack said, finally finding the black duct taped baggie that he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

"Last time I heard they were on this island out past the docks I think" she said calmly, she then shook her head "nah I'm not into all that hero business, too much hassle if you ask me" she said with a chuckle, her fingers played with the tip of the baseball bat that had a kitchen knife taped to it, the thing that she called her "Batblade".
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm

"Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it." Black Jack said putting the black baggy down on the counter in front of Emmi. And without another word, he stepped away from the counter and started to make his way to the door, making sure to step around the guys who were still picking up comics.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Nina blinked and opened the baggy curiously "what the..." she muttered confused "okaayyy...that was random..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)   Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get The Staff...Or Can She?- Job Placements at the Comic Store (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next