Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIntruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIntruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intruder Alert! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 am

Zack chuckled, his perpetual grin widening slightly. "If you think I'm scared of some puppy dog, you're crazier than I am, buddy." His grin became sinister as his eyes glittered with a cruel light. "And I really doubt that toy of yours can do much, while you seem to underestimate my friend." He balanced the dagger point in his palm, the weapon leaning at an impossible angle. "And I've killed many a brave fool. Just because they aren't scared doesn't mean they're safe." He stared Apache down for a moment until Krious spoke up. Zack snarled at the mention of Emblem. "I've fought him before... The coward ran. Nobody should ever run from a fight. I nearly died, and I stood my ground. That coward ran..." Zack's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 am

Rain walked and flicked Zack. She didn't like the attitude he had towards the Krious, Apache, or the spirit guides. It was rude, and stupid. The last thing we needed was a fight, especially when the TE was mad because of the incident at the mall... Speaking of, she would talk to him about after the two left.

She nodded as Krious talked about Emblem, then looked at Apache. She intrigued that he had visions, but there was something telling her this one wasn't so good.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Apache ignored Zack at the will of his new teammate. Surely Zack would underestimate the bow, yet it wasn't the bow itself Apache had mentioned. Neither had he mentioned that the bow isn't the thing to fear, but the skill it is wielded with. No, Apache had a second, stronger bow with him. More precise..inside him. However, seeing this Zack was one gun-wielding maniac with hardly any normal way of interacting..or getting sleep, more important business were upon them.

''That is to say, if Emblem ran, he probably had good reasons. As of now, nobody in this room alone can handle him. I have the gift of foresight in form of visions. They are never as clear as a whistle, but my tribe teaches you to master the meanings of these phenomenons, and their meanings.''

Apache looked around. For a common room, this wasn't so bad. Not bad at all. Still, he would be more at home at the forest. He took breath and continued.

''This is not about power proportions or anything. Everything has boundaries, yet Emblem has strode, or more so leapt past these. His powers, while he lay hidden, have taken on a more gruesome, vicious, dark, and substantial form then any human could ever master. Not in their right minds, not in their wrong minds. Your body couldn't simply take it. What I have seen is shocking in of itself, as he is known for his new and destructional ways. I have spoken to some about this, and none recognize the hero that was once said to be one of Jump's finest, successfully facing crime about a year ago. It is my reasoning he is not human anymore, and something has happened while he was traveling. His power is enormous, and when my mind could take no more of this inferno that is upon us, I saw more, just a glimpse..''

Apache had recalled the vision while talking. Small beads of sweat grew on his forehead, it still was very disturbing to see...and know.

''I saw Emblem, this Infinimagus of Flame. Deformed, but certainly him...yet I saw four silhouettes standing next to him in a flash, all feeling as vicious as himself. It is my belief that he is planning to set forth his plans for an Armageddon as he calls it...and he will not be alone. He will be with 5. Five Emblems. If left like this, it will be hell on earth.''

Apache's head had cleared again. He wiped his face with his sleeve and looked back at Zack.

''Do not get me wrong. I meant no disrespect, yet if we quarrel amongst each other with rudeness and malcontent, we shall all be purged in fire, and Jump City will be no more. I believe we all, do not want that to happen.''
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Rain nodded, she stood up and looked at the people in the room. Sure, they weren't the first people anyone would go to, herself included. They all had compicated paths, filled with horid memories, that will haunt them until they died. But somehow they would have to find a way to work together. Only then could they deffeat Emblem.

"I'm in. It'll take patience on everyone's part. Even though we might not all love eachother, we need to put any hard feelings aside so that we can focus on the main objective: taking Emblem down."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Even though he heard about the vision earlier today the thought of 5 Emblems running around town didn't get any better. He was happy one of the Titans agreed on the situation, although he didn't expect anything else from Rain. The other seemed rather.. out of it right now. They were new to the job, maybe they were still adjusting a little.

"Good. We need as much allies as we can get in this fight. This is not all though, I've got some more to share. Emblem wasn't always a bad guy you see, once he was on our side. To be more precise, he was my friend and also part of the Titans North. This makes things a bit personal between him and me, and some others around town. I don't know what has gotten into him, but it seems the Emblem I know isn't out there anymore. When the time comes to face him I might have something that'll aid us in the fight but even then we should account for a power that could destroy this entire town."

They knew a lot about each other. Right now Emblem profited most out of that but he still had some tricks up his sleeve. Now since Rain agreed he got a bit curious about the rest. Especially the leader of this group. They seemed to have their troubles but every team had it's leader and a leader they would follow.

"Now might I ask who the leader of this group is? I'd like to make this an official alliance."

He said while looking over the members of the Titans team and reaching out his arm for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

(what do you mean: "although he didn't expect anything else from Rain" ?)

Rain grinned and stepped forward, her hand clasping his. Although quite composed on the outside, she was bursting was laughter on the inside. The fact that she could surprise someone like this, an experienced Titan, made her day. But then, who would think a 15 yearold girl who was still learning about her powers and history would lead a group of heroes?

"We've already met, but I suppose I'll humor you."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

(( As in, he expected you to agree immediatly. Krious does that with people he knows, even if it was only one meeting xD ))

Now this was something he didn't expect. The girl he met a few days ago wasn't just any member. She was the leader of this bunch. He smiled while they shook hands.

"Well then.. Our resources are your resources and if you ever have need of us, we've got our own set of communicators. Good to see this team is in capable hands."

They were going to need each other, and both sides were valuable allies to have on your side. This alliance would be a huge step in the battle against Emblem, and maybe even for future threats to this city.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

(xD K)

Rain nodded and smiled, enjoying his shock and the compliment, but also running through the discussion in her head. Emblem... She had heard the name, but hadn't gotten the chance of crossing paths with him. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. Releasing her grip, Rain looked at the two.

"If you come across anything else, please let me know. The Tower has just gone through a make-over, so it's up to date. We will keep our eyes open, and make sure we contact you with anything."

Her grin returned, making the intensity of the previous news seem a little less.

"Just use the door next time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! (Open)   Intruder Alert! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intruder Alert! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2