Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapYang (DONE) - Page 3 Voting_barYang (DONE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapYang (DONE) - Page 3 Voting_barYang (DONE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang (DONE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 pm

OK the absurd nerf to the arm is done. But she's maintaining control of it when it detaches. Otherwise her controlling it while it's attached makes absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:50 pm

You misunderstood me lol You can keep the 7.5 in terms of lifting power, but it cant take 7.5 to detach it.

And it's an organism that's attached to you, correct? if It's removed how would it make more sense to have control over it...?

There's nothing controlling it in that sense. I see nothing on the app that would even explain the control over the arm once it's detached. Since it's an organism I'll assume she'd be controlling it through voice command. If that's the case she can control it once removed as long as it can receive her commands.

Your main problem is your lack of explanation; for example you've stated it can produce sound, but failed to state how the sound doesn't harm her as well? I assume you're going for Cyborg's use? I suggest being more detailed. To even this out so you can get everything you want I suggest adding another weakness and then the nerf wouldn't be as strong. At the moment an arm that is only detachable with 7.5 tons of force when the girl utilizing it has super reflexes and can produce ear drum damaging sound is pretty much another power.

Not to mention when it is removed she maintains the same control...sorry there's no give and take there. Thus it gives her a total of 4 powers - when the limit is 3.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Yang has a psychic link with the arm, that's how she controls it at all.

And I'm trying to work this crap out dude. Tib tells me it's equipment after I had it set as a power. Then I used the stats he gave me for it. Then those need nerfed. Then the sound doesn't affect her because of durability, if you recheck the entire app like you claim that you do, because it's written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Facepalm. Even if it doesnt cause her pain how can she hear at all when it's going off in such close proximity to her, how does it work? If you're still working it out then the app's not ready for re-approval.

If you're gonna be rude I'll deny your app. addition entirely....You have ONE MORE time.

I asked Tib of your stats he said to deny and permit what I see fit. Tib was right to tell you to switch it from powers to equipment. I'm telling you to nerf. it so it actually is equipment and not a power. Make sure all the things you're telling me are in the application.

So let me be clear, again get smart/sassy with me and arm will be denied. Im trying to give you advice - take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Edited again.

The issue with her hearing, if it worked that way (It has been reworked to the LRAD device used by government), is in her durability and what precisely Infrasound is. Infrasound and Sound are two very different things. Sound is produced through a vibration in the air, which our ears can then pick up and it is then decoded by the brain. That's what's letting me hear that I'm typing right now.

Infrasound however vibrates the air at a much higher or lower pitch, causing most humans to not even hear it. The affects however are very real. Yang's version is actually at a MUCH lower level than the government uses. Plug in your iPod and play some metal over an LRAD system and you can probably cause people's heads to explode over the next few miles because of how quickly the air around their heads is vibrating. This will cause nausea, motion sickness, hallucination, loss of consciousness, and finally death. In that order.

However as I said, Yang's is actually at a MUCH lower level. This is the setting that police use to break up rioters. I hope that explains exactly what her weapon is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Good. APPROVED. Perfect. you need to change the arm weakness area (detachment) from 7.5 tons to 200 pressure like you stated on the equipment but other than that it's good to go.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Yup. Realized I forgot. All fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yang (DONE)   Yang (DONE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang (DONE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3