Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Ray turned bright red. "It wasn't a date, we were just hanging out." Ray growled. She never liked Rose and she wasn't going to start liking her any time soon. She was the complete opposite on Ray and there personalities didn't click, they were just born enemies!
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:35 pm

"I still don't know what you see in her!!!" Rose shouted to Brian, Brian shrugged. "Maybe if weren't so busy breaking your bike you'd see why I hang with her." From that comment on of the bikers got up and stood in front of Brian "you got something to say? Punk?" Brian looked around him back to his sister. "New guy?" His sister nodded. "I'll be right back" Brian said as he left the room with the biker.

"So... how long have you two been dating? " Rose said as she began to drink a smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Ray watched him leave and was ready to follow him as Rose asked her a question. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you. We are simply friends, and if you can't deal with it, leave!" Ray ordered firmly as she ordered a smoothie casually.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"Yeah, I know... But it hilarious to see your face. Besides I don't care about my little bros little friends," Rose said laughing and drinking her smoothie. "Also, we outnumber you." Rose said waving her hand to show that the entire restaurant save for the staff were apart of here biker gang.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Ray crossed her arms with a smirk. " I don't pick fights, but I have to say, your little army is pathetic." She commented while sipping her smoothie. She waited for Brian to come back in, and she hoped he would. she wasn't sure what was going on out there, but she was eager for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Rose laughed. "Your right, they are pathetic but this is all I could find in a city like this. Doesn't matter much when I can take you on by myself." Once she said that Brian step back into the store by himself. "So how was he?" Rose asked. Brian shrugged, "Mostly talk... Kind of like you." Rose simply laughed and stopped her gang from once again trying to get up. "You know if you weren't my brother and letting me live in your house I would snap you like a twig." Brian smiled, "And if you weren't such a freeloader I wouldn't have to put up with you. Now would you stop annoying my friend?" Rose's face hardened as she clenched her fist. Brian just asked Ray for a sip of her smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Ray handed Brian her smoothie with a slight smile. "I'm pretty sure Brian can' be snapped." Ray added, thinking about his powers. "You don't worry me anyways, if you ever will fight me, I could take you blind folded." she added cockily with a smirk. She sighed inwardly, this Rose chick ticked her off so easily, she was lucky that Ray was a hero.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:15 pm

"Quiet pixie!" Rose shouted, apparently annoyed with Brian's comment. "If it wasn't for the fact that you are dating my little bro I'd throttle you." Brian was going to question the use of the word throttle but decided to sip on the smoothie. He wondered whether or not Rose was going to come home. . . probably not considering how this was going. Shrugging Brian said "not a date." Rose just ignored Brian and began to stare down Ray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Ray sprouted her wings and pointed at them with her thumb. "They are Pegasus wings, Pixie wings are almost clear. Learn your facts before you try to insult me." Ray told her in a fatter-of-fact way. She looked at Rose with a smile, Rose wasn't getting to her as much as she used too.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:33 pm

"Unfortunatel-" Rose started before Brian interrupted her. "Would you stop? I'd rather avoid having to clean up the mess you two seem to make when you two come together." Brian sighed as he handed Ray back her smoothie and began to walk out of the store. Brian sighed and wondered where he was going to go next.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Ray finished her smoothie and tossed it in the trash from across the room. She congratulated herself silently and followed Brian at the door, jogging to keep up with him. "Sorry about that, I just dislike your sister... with a passion." Ray added quietly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:26 pm

"Why? I mean yeah she can be a pain but why so much?" Brian asked with a bit of a slight annoyed tone. "I'm sorry but I really didn't want to deal with you two splattering each others blood all over the place. Well at least she won't be coming home tonight." Brian said sounding relieved.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Ray smiled. "We just... don't get along." She said flatly, choosing her words carefully. She looked up at Brian and smiled. "Well, be careful on your way home, and I guess I'll see you around?" She asked before she left.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Brian smiled,"Yeah, I will see you around." Brian said before turning around and beginning to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Ray sprouted wings and took off in a fast flight, leaving a rainbow streak behind her.

[scene exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7