Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:01 pm

He touched them, Brian touched his trunks before they slipped like a snake from his fingers. He slipped as he reached for his trunks. As he fell toward the ground his towel flew away along with his trunks revealing Brian's full moon. As he fell he hit the roof of a bathroom and fell through. Brian was alright but he had to find something to wear so he could grab his trunks again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Ray was dying with laughter, along with half of the park, ad honestly, Ray couldn't have thought of a better way to spend a Friday. She waited for him to come out and thought that maybe she should stop, but not yet, she was too far ahead!
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Looking around the bathroom, Brian continued to look for something to cloth himself. He had a choice either wear a diaper of toilet paper or wear a suspicious pair of trunks that was laying on the bathroom floor with brown stains. Guess which one Brian chose? Running out of the bathroom with a diaper on Brian continued to run after his pants with a single thought in his head. He was going to strangle Ray for this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Ray skipped along and flew up to get his shorts. She held it firmly in her right hand as she walked over to Brian. She made sure there was a good distance between the two before she said anything. "I think Jumpcity will fancy you as a nudist!" Ray said as she roared with laughter. She wiped her eyes then held up his trunks with a smirk. "Very creative ways to conceal yourself." Ray added with a challenging look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:56 pm

%#!@, Brian thought she was still to far away for him to do anything. When she made her little comment Brian clenched his teeth. He didn't like that he was wearing a giant diaper and that ray had her hands on his shorts, wow Brian never thought that a girl that wouldn't let go of his shorts would be a problem. "You know, I'm starting to think you like seeing me naked. Since your always catching me with my pants down.... No pun intended"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Ray chuckled. "I just like to embarrass you." Ray told him in a matter-of-fact way. She chuckled then put her hands on the middle of the shorts where it looked like they were going to split it in two. "I hope you like your little diaper, unless you'll give me something in return." Ray asked him with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Brian reached out as if he was going to stop ray but something struck him. Brian smiled and crossed his arms. "Really? A hero as famous as you ripping a innocent bystander's trunks? What will everyone think?" As Brian spoke those works he noticed that quite a few people had their cameras pointed at him and Ray recording video and taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Ray cursed under her breath. She tossed him the shorts, and at this, the crowd began to move away. Ray slowly walked over to him and threw and arm over his shoulder. "Now that wasn't too bad, was it?" She asked him with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Slipping on his trunks Brian shrugged. "Other then the part where you start handling my shorts... No not really." Yawning Brian sat down on a bench. ”so what did you want to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Ray started to laugh once again. "That's it? 'What are we going to do next?' I thought you were going to chase me or something! That's no fun!" She complained as she stomped her foot. Ray sat down on the bench next to him and sulked, letting out a deep sigh. "You're boring!" Ray taunted with extra emphasis on boring.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:32 pm

"Believe me" Brian wheezed. "I'm going to strangle you." Brian began to make the motion of strangling someone. "Just taking a break, considering I'm the one who was publicly humiliated." Brian added emphasis to the part of him being publicly humiliated. Looking up he could see a group of cute girls pointing and laughing at him. "Totally messed up my game..." Brian mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Ray chuckled. "You didn't have game in the first place." She teased him with a grin. As the girls walked by Ray waved to them in a very sarcastic way. "Either way, the girls in Jumpcity are girly they aren't worth it." Ray told him flatly. She knew for a fact that most of the girls in jump were girl, prissy, and they couldn't get dirty. What's fun without getting dirty?
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:47 pm

"Is that so..." Brian sighed. "At least they wouldn't have me running all over the water park in nothing but a towel or toilet paper underpants..." Brian turned his head toward another water slide he shivered at the thought of going down it again. He didn't want to have his trunks leave him and make him go commando once again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Ray laughed. "But what's life without some humiliation?" Ray asked him as she stood up and stretched. "Water parks are pretty boring. Flying is much better!"
She chanted with an exciting grin. "Flying is the best feeling in the world, I wish I could take you, but I don't have super strength." Ray told him with a sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:59 pm

"I prefer driving a motorcycle." Brian said looking at the slide. "At least then it would be harder for me to lose my shorts." Brian sighed. "And I could take you for a ride on that... If your willing to help me steal it from my sister." Brian said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next