Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Vote_lcapHomecoming? [Emmi-chan] Voting_barHomecoming? [Emmi-chan] Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Vote_lcapHomecoming? [Emmi-chan] Voting_barHomecoming? [Emmi-chan] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 am

It was a horrible day out the sky was black with rain pelting the streets, a lone homeless man ran down the streets his hat pulled low and his thread bare coat pulled tight around him. He saw a store open and checked his pockets, he had a dollar to his name and he hoped it would be enough to be considered a patron.

He felt the sting of the rain on his skin as he ran for the door and opened it easily and slipped inside. He stood just inside shivering and holding his arms. He hadn't had a chance to look around trying to get dry first. Anyone looking would notice steam rising from his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 am

Nina looked up from her manga book and smiled "welcome, if you're taking shelter just go into the D&D room" she said, pointing to the room near the front door "there's a radiator to put your wet things on and such" she added before looking back to her manga, glancing to the TV screen that showed her the room with a microphone attached to it to tell off anyone putting gum under the table and such.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:34 am

The man straightened at her voice and turned around to face her. "Nina? Is... is it really you?" He started toward the counter quickly taking his hat off. He saw it was and fell to his knees having lost his strength and hugged himself as he started crying. "I've looked for so long.. and here you are.. I finally found you again."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Nina froze in shock when she recognized who it was and she suddenly rushed around the countrr and held him tightly as she nuzzled him "I-Ixen...w-what are you doing here?..." she asked as she wrapped her tails around him tightly and rocked him gently, nestling her face next to his as she rubbed his back softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Ixen held her tight and cried into her shoulder his matted tails wrapping around hers. "I-I left the next morning to look for you. I've been looking since then..." He hugged her tighter and said. "I won't leave again..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Nina nodded and rubbed him softly "neither will I, I promise" she whispered as she held him tightly then slowly stood up and helped him up "c'mon, lets get you some food and stuff" she said as she helped him upstairs to the living area after closing the shop up early.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Ixen clung to her and followed her upstairs looking around as a force of habit. "Food sounds amazing... good as mom used to make?" He seemed like he was trying to cling to familiar memories.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:49 am

Nina chuckled "I'll try my best" she said as she sat him on the sofa and wrapped him up in a warm blanket then went to the kitchen to fix him up some chicken noodles in sauce, soon coming back with the nice hot bowl and some chopsticks in it, placing the tray over his lap.

"Eat up and get nice and strong again okay?" she said smiling as she stroked his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:48 am

Ixen smiled as he sat down and took the bowl starting to eat quickly. He purred when she stroked his head but still didn't stop til it was gone and he'd drank the sauce. "Nina your a wonderful cook. Just like mom was." He smiled at her and looked around the room asking. "What has kept you busy?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 am

Nina chuckled and hugged him happily "I'm glad you think so" she said before the put the tray on the coffee table when he'd finished eating "I own my own comic book store now, and I've also joined a crime organization too" she added smiling "you know, for that little bit of extra income".
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 am

Ixen smiled and then looked down playing with his fingers. He looked back at her and whispered. "I knew you'd be successful... You always were the best at everything." He sighed and laid his head on her shoulder gently. "You can tell my luck hasn't changed."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Nina rubbed his back softly as she held him "I was just lucky to run into the owner" she said softly as she kissed his forehead "as long as you stay with me your future will be bright" she said smiling "I'll look after you, I promise you that" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 am

Ixen smiled and whispered. "Thank you Nina, I'm no good on my own. You've always been what made the voices quiet." He closed his eyes and laid his head on her shoulder gently then he realized something. "Umm Nina... do you have anywhere I can get cleaned up..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Nina nodded "you can use the bathroom, I've got a bath and a shower, which would you like? I can get either ready for you" she said in a calm and soft voice as she stroked the head on her shoulder gently and lovingly like a mother would her child.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Ixen shook his head quietly. "No... water... it's bad." He moved in tighter to her holding her tight as he shook slightly with fear. "Do... DO you have anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]   Homecoming? [Emmi-chan] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming? [Emmi-chan]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next