Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Diary of Banana Utonium Vote_lcapDiary of Banana Utonium Voting_barDiary of Banana Utonium Vote_rcap 
Moon
Diary of Banana Utonium Vote_lcapDiary of Banana Utonium Voting_barDiary of Banana Utonium Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Diary of Banana Utonium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Diary of Banana Utonium Empty
PostSubject: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am

7th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Today I was born, father says I was created from sugar, spice, everything nice and some Chemical X. He told me I should write a diary to keep track of what I've seen and done in my life, it sounds like fun. Father said that the reason I was born was to protect my sisters Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, he told me if they were ever in danger that Buttercup would use a device to call for me to come to their rescue, I love my sisters, they're so cute.

8th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Today I took my sisters to kindergarten, they learn lots of things there, I asked father if I could stay with them and learn too...he said no, he told me he would teach me things himself, I look forward to being taught by father, he taught me how to do chores today, I put the dirty clothes into the washing machine and watched it, so many pretty colours, I just sat in-front of it for an hour until it was done, so spinny, then I put it on the washing line to dry, it was a nice sunny day so it dried quickly.

9th of May 2008

Dear Diary

I folded the clothes today and put them away, so pretty and neat, Blossom taught me how to plait hair too, it was fun, Blossom has such long hair like me, she's smart like me too, Bubbles is always so cheery, I love seeing her smile, Buttercup said that playing with hair was stupid, but I understand her, maybe she felt left out? She has short hair so we couldn't do much with it, poor Buttercup.

10th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Today father taught me how to use the tumble drier, it can be used when the weather is too rainy to hang the clothes up outside, it dries the clothes with warm heat and spins them like the washing machine, it was all very interesting. Father also showed me how to wash the dishes, and showed me the dishwasher too! All these new things! He said I should use the dishwasher when there are a lot of things to wash, but when there aren't a lot of things to wash then I can just wash them in the sink, I understand it all, I love understanding things. Smile

11th of May 2008

Dear Diary

I've been watching the girls lately, whenever the smiley face phone rings they have to answer it and fly off somewhere, I asked father where they go, he smiled and said he'll show me tomorrow, he said it was time for me to meet some important people, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 pm

12th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Father took me to the town hall today, he introduced me to the Mayor of Townsville, Mr Mayor, he's quite a short man with a purple suit and a monocle and a big puffy mustache, he seems very nice and he told me about the history of Townsville, we drank tea in his office too. He has an assistant called Ms Sara Bellum, she's a very tall woman who wears a red dress and has big curly reddish-orange hair, I asked her how she got her hair so fluffy, it was like a sheep! She told me she used lots of hairspray, she also wore a nice perfume too, and ruby red high-heels, she's so pretty, I wonder if I can be as pretty as her...

13th of May 2008

Dear Diary

I took the girls to kindergarten again today, father said I can do it everyday if I like, I will enjoy that, I met their teacher today too, she's called Ms Keane. She was so nice and friendly, she told me the girls are doing very well in their studies, she told me that Blossom is good at Maths and English, Bubbles is good at art, excelling in finger-painting and crayon art, she showed me some of her pictures, very colourful, she said that Buttercup was doing okay, not as well as the other two but she said she knew why, and I do too, she's the brawn of the family, she's smart enough to get by which is good, I saw an advert about karate on the notice board, I should talk to Buttercup about it, maybe she'll enjoy it.

14th of May 2008

Dear Diary

I told Buttercup about the karate classes today, she seemed happy about it so I signed us up for it, she also said she'd teach me hand-to-hand combat since I don't seem to have been born with knowledge of it like she has, it'll be so much fun I just know it! It's on Wednesday evenings so that should be good. Father and the girls also taught me how to cook, father gave me a cooking book and told me to follow the instructions, he marked off some foods I could start off with first, he also said he'd help me too, I love cooking with my family, we made homemade pizza today with pepperoni, chicken and sweetcorn, I accidentally put BBQ sauce on instead of tomato, but it tasted nice in the end, everyone was happy, we had such fun.

15th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Father taught me about cleaning the house, he said it was a very important job, I feel honored to be given such an important task, using the vacuum cleaner was fun, I vacuumed all the dust up...I saw some creatures too, father said they were dust bunnies which make all the dust, they're so cute, I don't want to hurt them, maybe I can lure them out of the house somehow but father told me not to be so silly and that they didn't feel pain because they're made from dust, he vacuumed them up for me.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

16th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Today father took me out shopping for groceries, he taught me all the things I needed to know because he said I would have to do it alone next time, thankfully I'm a quick learner so I learned about the money exchange and such, it was also "Fun Friday" at the store meaning everything was half price which father said was a good thing, he told me he'll teach me about the really important stuff tomorrow.

17th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Father taught me lots of new things today, I sat in his laboratory at a desk and took notes as he spoke on a variety of subjects, I also did some tasks from some textbooks too, I enjoy learning from father, I understand everything he says, he taught me about reproduction and other biology things, as well as chemistry and physics too, he mentioned that he's a scientist, I asked him which kind of scientist and he shrugged and smiled then said "well I created you and the girls from chemicals and materials, and you are living beings so I guess I'm a biologist and a chemist, a Chemologist" we both laughed at his made-up word. I love father.

18th of May 2008

Dear Diary

Today I played with the girls at the park, it was fun, I enjoyed the swings. After that we went to the amusements and played on some of the games there, air hockey was fun, we saw lots of boys today, they kept staring at me for some reason, I asked the girls their opinion on boys when we got home, they said they were gross and had "cooties", apparently cooties are red blotches that appear on your skin, a little like spots except they're quite large, I don't want cooties, they sound scary.

20th of July 2008

Dear Diary

Wow its been such a long time since I wrote last, I've been so busy with father's lessons and helping the girls with the chores and homework too, I encountered one of the villains who inhabit Townsville too, Mojo Jojo, he seemed amazed at my existence and I asked him if he could please stop being so much trouble for my sisters, he frowned and shook his head before laughing evilly and calling me a fool...he insulted the girls too...calling them pansies...I punched him into the ground and stamped on his body...nobody insults my sisters...nobody. He somehow managed to get up when I was walking away and tried grabbing my neck, we brawled and I managed to beat him up just in-time for the police to come and take him to jail, they thanked me, I was glad to help so I told father, he seemed to frown and look worried, asking how my powers went and I told him I was able to use my powers fine, he smiled afterwards and hugged me, I'm happy when father is happy.

The karate thing also ended, it was only short term lessons but Buttercup said she was glad she went with me and said she was lucky to have a big sister like me, that made me so happy, I love my life with my family.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

21st of July 2008

Dear Diary

Today I overheard father on the phone in his lab, he mentioned someone called Bunny and said she wasn't here now, he had created her replacement, is Bunny a friend of the girls? I asked them about her and they went quiet, maybe father's computer has some more information.

22nd of July 2008

Dear Diary

I managed to sneak onto father's computer today while he was tending to the garden...I found some interesting results about Bunny...apparently she was an older sister like me except she was created by the girls, they didn't know the exact amount of ingredients so she came out deformed, unintelligent and unstable but living none the less, she lived for only a day before exploding because she was so unstable...now I see why the girls refused to talk about her...she looks similar to me...we have the same colour dress...same colour eyes...similar hairstyle and hair colour...replacement...am I just a replacement of her?...Was I only born to fill Bunny's shoes?

23rd of July 2008

Dear Diary

Somehow father found out I had been in his laboratory, he knew that I found out about Bunny, he yelled at me, saying I was to never use his computer again, he told me that I should forget everything I saw. I asked him if I was a replacement for Bunny...he told me I was grounded and was to stay in my room until told otherwise and said I was a fool for thinking such a thing, father is scary when he yells. I'll be a good girl from now on, I won't mention Bunny again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 pm

22nd of February 2010

Dear Diary

So long since I wrote last, but I haven't really had much to write about really, life has been happy and I've just been doing chores and enjoying life, I've encountered all of the villains of Townsville on separate occasions and even some of the monsters from Monster Island, but apart from that it's been quite uneventf-a massive line is drawn down the page, trailing off from the "f" with a few tear marks smudging the pen ink of what has already been written-

23rd of February 2010?

Dear Diary

Father...he...yesterday he created a wormhole it seems...me and the girls heard a yell and we went down to the lab to help father...we all got sucked into it...everything we know is gone...this is a strange world, a strange and dark world where there are many beings like us here, all with different powers, it seems that it's a common thing in this place, father has been trying to find us accommodation with the lack of money that we have, lets hope his scientific mind can bring in some money.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

28th of September 2011

Dear Diary

Things have been so busy lately, I've been having to help father and the girls with many things. We've managed to slowly adjust to this world and get settled in, father has a job working for a high paying company, meaning that we are able to live comfortably in a big house, things are finally getting back to normal although...I wonder how Townsville is now that we're here...will we ever get back?

12th of January 2012

Dear Diary

Nothing much to report really, these past months have been quite dull and boring, I've taken up jogging as a hobby and learned a lot more about the world that I'm in, we live on the planet Earth, the city that we live in is called Jump City, there are people like me and my sisters who are called "metas" and I have met a few of them on my jogs, there are two main groups who inhabit this city, a group of heros called the Teen Titans, apparently they have bases all over the world, the girls have been working with them recently and have been trying to help them too, I'm not interested in the whole hero thing, my only purpose is to help my sisters, I need to be ready to help in-case they ever need me, the main villains of this city are a group called Hive, from what I've seen they're kind of like villains-in-training, there are as many as them as there are Teen Titans I've heard.

P.S. I've begun gathering an interest in the aliens who live in the city too, yes there are aliens in this city, actual ones from outer space! I wonder if I'll ever meet one...

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 pm

5th of February 2013

Dear Diary

Today the girls set me up on a blind date, I was really nervous waiting around in the cafe for him, then there he was...the most interesting and intriguing being I've ever seen, Tiberius Ralin, he's an insectoid type alien and he is amazing, the last one of his kind too. When I came home the girls seemed confused about him, but they're the ones who set it up right? They must have been playing a joke, I love Tiberius, my adorable alien.

-Underneath the entry a crude picture of Banana and Tiberius has been drawn, love hearts surround them with the writing "B & T Forever"-

20th of February 2013

Dear Diary

Me and Tiberius have been dating for almost a month now, he's told me so much about his race, the Ixorans, they sound so unique and interesting. He told me that if I wanted I could become like him, not full Ixoran, but a hybrid of meta and Ixoran. I want to become like Tib, I want to experience his race, feel his race's blood running through my veins, I want to be his Queen...his beautiful Ixoran Queen. Tib also says that in his culture we are already married now, his race don't have a special ceremony like humans do, they just fall in love and automatically become married it seems. I love my husband Tiberius.

28th of February 2013

Dear Diary

I'm going to do it! I'm so sure of it! I've asked Tiberius to make me an Ixoran, he says he's going to do it tomorrow and get all the preparations ready! I can't wait! I'm so excited! I'll finally be able to understand Tib and be like him!

11th of March 2013

-The rest of the pages are written as if someone had difficulty holding the pen, there are also a few light claw marks on them too-

Dear Diary

Today I hatched, I began my new life as an Ixoran hybrid, I feel new things, I see new things...I hear new things, it's so wonderful, Tiberius devoured me, eating me piece by piece bone and all but it was so dark...so sudden and quick...then darkness again and coldness, like I was in a freezer, I felt so beautiful, enveloped in Tiberius' love, I felt so happy and pure, like an angel. After a while, I don't know how long it was, I felt liquid surround me and a thud as I felt the ground on my back then Tib's warm hand on my body...I felt him smile at me. For the following weeks I felt myself reshaping and transforming into something incredible, something beautiful, something of Tib's love. When I managed to open my eyes I discovered that I was in an eggsack, an eggsack that Tib laid, I felt part of him, I felt one with him. I love Tiberius.

18th of March 2011

ILOVETIBERIUS!ILOVETIBERIUS!ILOVETIBERIUS!ILOVETIBERIUS!

19th of March 2013

-The page is filled with the words "ILOVETIBERIUS!"-

20th of March 2013

I asked my King what his plan was for planet Earth, he said he will fill it with his young and devour everyone then devour the planet and use it as a space ship to travel to other worlds and do the same there, we shall rule the universe, our kingdom will be glorious, I asked him if we would be able to create our own young, something made by both of us, he said yes, he would only need a sample of my DNA, I have a fun way of how he could get that...

21st of March 2013

Our little Tarnalus was laid today, he's so cute, created from mine and Tib's love, he's so beautiful, he is ours, Prince Tarnalus. I heard his thoughts, he knows I'm his mother and Tib is his father, I love my son and husband, I feel so happy here. Tib has also begun working on the hive, he's laying eggsacks constantly all day, he looks exhausted, I wish I could help him somehow, our beautiful children shall ravage the earth and evolve into the ultimate beings.

15th of April 2013

Since I wrote last Tarnalus has disappeared, I wish I knew where he was, I miss my beautiful son, we are all beautiful, the Ixoran are a beautiful race because we are each unique, I hope Tarnalus is okay, I hope he returns to me someday. Tib has been working hard on the hive and I've helped him whenever I can. There are many of our children now, they all look the same for now but they will evolve and take their own forms eventually, I love them so much, they don't return love like Tarnalus did, maybe they aren't as receptive to emotions yet.

24th of April 2013

Things are going smoothly with the children, they enjoy hunting small animals, puny beings, soon they will taste meta flesh, oh joy! I can't wait until I see my darlings evolve, but for now I must wait, I feel excitement once again for a very long time. I love Tiberius, I love my darlings.

[Finished for now but don't worry, I'll try add more as time goes on and things happen.]
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:58 am

Also guys, feel free to comment your thoughts on this, maybe share any ideas of what you might have or comments on the story so far, you won't ruin it don't worry, I need Banana in more threads (coz she's only been in 1 so far with Tib xD) so if you have any ideas for her please feel free to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of Banana Utonium   Diary of Banana Utonium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of Banana Utonium
Page 1 of 1