Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Diary of the great Dan The Man Vote_lcapDiary of the great Dan The Man Voting_barDiary of the great Dan The Man Vote_rcap 
Moon
Diary of the great Dan The Man Vote_lcapDiary of the great Dan The Man Voting_barDiary of the great Dan The Man Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Diary of the great Dan The Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Diary of the great Dan The Man Empty
PostSubject: Diary of the great Dan The Man   Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 pm

It hasn't been that long since my brother and I came to Jump City. I must admit, even I was alittle intimidated. What with the evil organization that took over recently. And it being such a gathering of super powered individuals like myself. Just that alone makes it so much different from Steel City! It's also not as cold... or smelly- not that Steel City is a terrible place. I have two very dear friends who still live there! But I'm just saying in comparison to Steel City, I feel more comfortable for... different reasons.

But what I'm really writing about is my first serious encounter with one of the denizens of the city! It was totally by accident, as me and my brother had gone to the local museum to see one of the new exhibits that opened up. And you'd never guess but one of the artifacts- a statue to be precise, suddenly came to life! It burst out of the museum like the Kool-aid man and being the magnificent and dashing hero that I was I suited up and chased after it!

And that's then she appeared. It was some crazy girl who for reasons I still question even now that had chased after the runaway statue. I soon quickly discovered that there was something amiss when she boldly rode on the statue's shoulder, and pointed a gun at me. I had done nothing wrong to her or the statue apart from demand it stop. I'm not sure if the statue understood me now in hindsight but I digress.

Eventually they came to a dead end and after I tripped the statue, things got worse. She had been in disguise the whole time! It was so convincing too, for I never suspected that she was actually some kind of cyborg! And then she attacked me! Which I guess I kind of deserved after the statue kind of fell on part of her. At any rate, it was my first fight a criminal in a new place and I was both excited and nervous at the same time. The girl had some firearms, green swords, and anime powers!

But as it progressed and we exchanged one-liners, it became incredibly disappointing. She was some kind of crazy person, who by the way could absorb my energy projectiles! Now I wasn't afraid to continue pelting her with every thing I had. But with her anime powers in mind, I couldn't utilize the joint locks I learned in my martial arts training. And I did not want to get kicked in the balls! Plus I had no idea if her swords could also absorb energy. So my only logical course of action was to exploit any flaws or opening she created while attacking me.

And that was why it was so disappointing. All she did was use her anime powers to propel her body at me trying to use high speed and momentum to hurt me. But I have lifted cars with Roxanna! I was fully prepared for such attacks! She also then either forgot she had anime powers or was becoming lazy like my brother because other times she simply charged toward me while swinging her swords like a crazy person. Now that I think about it, there were other things that concern me now too. She had robotic arms and legs, so I wonder how she was even able to prance around so well, or even use her swords effectively. Clearly the latter was less true, I've never seen such shoddy swordsmanship!

So it was no surprise that in the end that I was the victor! Now someone else would have taken her to jail, what with the assault and everything. But I opted to be the bigger man and... well I sort of left her where I found her. Actually I asked if Hans could bring a blanket, some pizza, and a pencil with pad. I wrote down my condolences, and that there were no hard feelings. I also wrote down some tips as to how she could better improve as a person! Aswell as some fighting tips in the off chance that we get into another rumble. Like this is just a shot in the dark but if I were to guess how her powers work, I would have definitely tried using those 'booms' to propel myself in different ways.

Like, change it up really. If you're a distance away from me and you just propel yourself right at me, of course I'm going to see it coming! Also being more aware of your opponent's movements. Earlier on in the fight after I tussled with that statue (who was upset that I tripped him) she tried a failed attempt to attack me as I used Maxillabur to pole vault to safety to avoid the statue attacking me further. Oh! That reminds me, my injuries from her shotgun still hurt! That was... basically the only damage I sustained through the fight if I'm recalling that correctly. Well, I've rattled on long enough. I should really start dinner now!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Diary of the great Dan The Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of the great Dan The Man   Diary of the great Dan The Man Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Today was my third day of work. I've gotten pretty used to the routine of everyday life here in Jump. Hans as always does little to actually contribute but he did somehow find us this two story home. I'm actually at a loss for words as to how he did it but he refuses to comment on it. No matter. It is really none of my business what Hans does or doesn't do. I'm just grateful that despite his inability to do anything around the house, he is atleast reliable enough when he needs to be.

Work was "busy" according to what one of my corkers said. HA HA! I say. HA! These are the days I am most excited to work for. For if I were not at work on days like this, my coworkers would be struggling to do their jobs without me! I know this because I am complimented so often on my work ethic. After a productive day of work, I decided to then go on a jog to finish up my day. I still had some time before cooking dinner for Hans, and it would be a shame not to work up a sweat on such a nice day.

Now I did not notice this earlier on my jog, but apparently I picked up a hitch hiker in the jug of water I was drinking.  Even more astonishing, I took this unknown at the time hitch hiker home with me and didn't notice them still! It was only until after I had gone to taken a shower that I noticed her... sitting in my kitchen sink. A living, jiggling slime girl! Essentially naked I might add. Now... uh, er- I'm totally a cool guy that's used to that sort of thing. Yeah. But then I suddenly realized that at the time I was wearing nothing but a towel around my waist! Even I have limits!

So after I dressed properly, we had a pleasant conversation. Apparently she has no idea where she's from and just woke up ont he shore of Jump. How tragic! And then Hans returned and we all enjoyed a home prepared pizza by yours, masterfully. Me of course! I'm very glad I've met Yaani, I hope that maybe we can become closer.
Back to top Go down

Diary of the great Dan The Man
Page 1 of 1