Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ella's Diary Vote_lcapElla's Diary Voting_barElla's Diary Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ella's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ella's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Ella's Diary   Ella's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:04 am

8/10/15
11:38 pm

Dear Diary,

That's how you're supposed to start an entry right? At least, that's how it always is in the movies, and of course, movies never lie!
So I found this white leather journal in my dad's book shelf. I mean, it doesn't have anything in it and it looks really cute, so I guess it's mine now! I also put a pink bunny sticker on it to mark my territory, anyone would be able to pick this up and realize whose it is! (I also got really cute glitter pens to write with! I feel like I'm back in elementary school!)

Hmmmm, I don't really know what to write for my first entry since nothing interesting really happened today, so I'll just write about myself. Maybe one day I can give this to my kids to all laugh at me... It sounds nice ^-^.

My name is Ariella Alexei Ahosan, I am 15 years old and going into the 11th grade. I love meeting new people, seeing new places, and trying new things! I consider myself outgoing and bubbly, even though I feel the need to make sure everyone likes me.
I also love glitter pens and bunnies for really no reason. Ever since I was a little girl I've had this obsession with bunnies that just kind of stuck with me. It became apart of me. Like in school on the first day and people ask you to describe yourself I'd always say. "Hi my name is Ella, I love meeting new people and bunnies!" This was pretty much every year too.

Other basic things you should know. I love strawberry and chocolate flavored ice cream, I hate vanilla cake, and I have a huge fear of spiders. (But really, does anyone even like spiders? They are grosssss!!)
I have a secret love for horror movies, but hate going to haunted houses. My favorite movie is actually Insidious, it's amazing!!

I'm also a flyer for my highschool's cheer squad and a flyer for a competitive team in Jump City. Cheerleading has been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. That's where I found out of my special abilities. Cheer has somewhat linked me to a part of myself I didn't even knew I had, so even if one day I decided to move on, it will always have a special place in my heart. Maybe I can get my future kids into cheer?

Ah, maybe I should touch on my powers.
When I was younger, I had found out about my special ability through cheer. I can basically control the wind and air around me.
It's nothing too fancy, but it always helps me in a pinch. Whether I need to lighten myself, or if I need to cool off after a tough game of DDR. Hopefully, one day, I'll get stronger. I've been practicing a lot harder lately. Trying to move heavier objects, pushing myself to the limit so that one day, when someone needs me, I can always help them.

I guess for now that's all you really need to know about me. I can't wait to tell you more about my day to day activities!

~Ella

Back to top Go down

Ella's Diary
Page 1 of 1