Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Vote_lcap1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Voting_bar1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Vote_rcap 
Moon
1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Vote_lcap1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Voting_bar1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Empty
PostSubject: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Zendric waited by the island of the tower. He knew exactly how to get in, he just needed some more man power, Kris.
He Sat in the shadows and waited silently for his team mate to arrive, it wasn't a long wait. He simply planned different things out and what he would do during different scenarios.

(Let Kris post first)

Last edited by Moon772 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 am

(OOC: Just to confirm, is this the one you want me to join with Dagger?)
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am

(OOC:Sorry, busy week)
Kris slowly melted out of the shadows, his foot steps made next to no noise as he stopped next to Zendric, "What's the plan?" Kris had been in Titan's Tower before, though his last visit was while Alex had control of him, not an extremely pleasant visit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:32 pm

OOC: I don't think Rose is joining, but we'll see. and Yes, Dagger will join on the hero side.

IC:
Zendric wasn't startled by the movement. He looked up at Kris, taking in his weakness, then turned back to the tower. "I was afraid you chickened out." Zendric replied as he stood up. He looked at Kris and nodded. The only thing Kris would be able to see is Zendric's red eyes, which he was known for.
"We are simply going to shut down all the security systems, turn off the cameras, enter the tower, and destroy as much things as possible." Zendric replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:39 pm

From a safe distance away from the two, Dagger lay in wait, watching the two and listening to them, he was ready to fight if he had to, but for now he simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

(OOC: Moon said I could join in, so here goes)

"Well now, that sounds like quite the well thought out plan." Itazura said sarcastically as he walked towards the two other villains. "Only one question, what happens if the Titans catch you messing with their system? I doubt they'll just let you do all that without intervening." he continued as he reached the two. "Name's Firehawk. Figured you might need an experienced theif to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 am

OT: At the moment I'm going to have to ask for this thread to be on hold while the mods discuss something relevant to this thread
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm

OOC:
Change of plans guys. We can't actually destroy the tower.. so We're going to have to work around it. Sorry guys, but please bare with me.

IC:
Zendric looked up at the new comer. "Experienced Thief? I don't know who you think your dealing with right now." Zendric mumbled as he looked at the two. "Most of the Titans had spread out by now, so we'll only have to face a few, it should be easy." Zendric told the two with a simple nod. "All right, lets go." He ordered as he stood up and began walking openly to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Suddenly a knife flew at Zendric's throat, though there would be nothing but silence following that, the seemingly invisible foe would then throw one at the back of Kris' head, right where it would kill him efficiently, but if they looked for him they would find nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)   1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1:00 (Zendric,Kris,Rose,Ray,Toji)
Page 1 of 1