Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji Okami  Vote_lcapToji Okami  Voting_barToji Okami  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji Okami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Toji Okami

Toji Okami  Soul_Eater__Black_star_by_19NadjaSabakuno92

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name:Toji Okami
Codename:Lighting Wolf/Shock Hunter(only while controlled)
Nickname(s): shocky, Ninja wannabe.
Alias(es): Lightning Wolf
Birth date:Unkown
Classification:half demon
Affiliation:Titan

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:lightning blue
Eye Color:blue
Height: 5 feet, 2 inches
Weight:130
Other:

===POWERS===

Powers:Lightning Control: He can form and control Lightning from his body, but it severely drains his calories, which is why you can often find him eating.Plus, he can't harness lightning from storms.He can harness this energy into an extremely powerful attack that kinda reminds you of Kamehameha, except for the simple fact it has a roaring wolf's head on the front of it.
          Half Demon speed: he can run as fast as most race cars on earth, but to reach 1000 means he has only a minute at that speed,and he can  easily run across water.
Devil Form: The ultimate form of Toji's darker side. He develops tribal like marks all over his body, and his speed increases by three. He also gains enough strength to bend steel. (Requires Dark Katana)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes:Being controled, being teased for his height and hair color.

Strengths:Extremely powerful willpower, and no fear at all. He's also loyal to his team.

Weaknesses:Easily tricked and naive, and the element he's weak against is water/ice. As long as he's not using his lightning powers, he can take a bath, etc. But splash his head with ice cold water, or any water for that matter, while he's using his powers, and he'll freeze in place for up to an hour, and he's intensely weak against the cold.Its so bad that if he steps out while it's so much as 60 below, he pretty much turns into a Tojicicle.He usually bundles up in alot of layers when it gets cold.So, Ice-based characters are a extreme threat.He al;so can't handle holy artifacts despite his pure heart, due to his demon blood. Touching one burns him and causes alot of pain. Thus, he can't enter any holy church.

Skills:charisma: He seems to give people confidence just being around them.

Equipment: his Meta-weapon, which takes various forms related to a ninja:giant shuriken,tanto knife,kursigami, and Dark Katana.The Dark Katana is the ultimate weapon in Tojis inventory, allowing him to slice through anything, though forcefeilds slow it down to the point of stopping.Dark Katana is, for now, locked

Habits/Quirks:Often found eating or challenging someone to a match, whither it be video games or sparring. He can also be found fiddling with practical prank components.

Personality:He loves a good prank and battle. He also likes to relax and have fun with his friends, eating fish and drinking nice cool root beer.He's extremely strong willed and completely fearless, as well being loyal to his friends, so don't attack his friends unless you wanna go one-on-one with a angry half-demon.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:Inuzami OkamiPlace of Origin:Unknown
Current City:Jump City
History:Born a half demon on his fathers side, Toji was raised a pretty much normal child, other than the fact that  he had control over lightning that originated from his body, and he was trained to fight. His father wasn't a bad man, er, demon. Honestly, he and Toji had great times together. His mother...wasn't around...after she brought him into the world, and his father raised him on his own. The reason he trained him to fight was because he had given up his demon powers and image for love of a human woman, and his demon clan wanted him to pay for that.To protect his son, he sealed himself and Toji into a dimensional pocket he had created before for that occasion, and they lived their lives like that. One day, at 13, Toji was wandering around the extent of his world, and found a tiny rip. Pawing at it, he ripped it further, falling through and landing on a mountain top in Tibet, he passes out, though his half-demon side allowed him to live. A mad scientist found him, and took him to his  lab, experimenting him after putting him under control with one of his inventions. It's been two years, and now Corgi has been hired to take care of various new heroes.

Sample RP

Toji paused,trying to get control, although he knew he'd lose it even if he got it. but who knew? The one controlling him now wasn't the one who'd been doing it for the past two years. He grinned at satisfaction as he saw the one bolt he'd been working on for years now jiggle. Just a little more, and then this thing will shatter, allowing him free will again. His head went back to that moment he bacame a 'member' of the Hive...

Corgi Gasket, the mad inventor,grinned, shaking hands with the Hive leader."I assure you, you will not be disappointed. I do not know what he is, but he has complete control over the element of lighting, and is very powerful." Toji thought,"Its only lightning that comes from my body I have control, idiot!"The hive leader stroked their chin, thinking."Hmm, alright. So be it. 7,000 dollars it is.Now get out of my sight." Clutching his briefcase of money, Corgi bustled out, gently slapping Toji on the cheek and saying,"Let's go hunt us some freaks, pet"as he did so. "You're gonna help me destroy the..."

Shock Hunter's head flipped back up, his eyes diliated as he glares at the sky, roaring"HEROES!!!!!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:56 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Um, I do not wanna be rude,But could someone look at my app for me?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 pm

I technically haven't been officially promoted to my position yet, but I can take a look for you. I won't approve it or deny it until I've been "promoted" but I can tell you what's up. And if I'm not able to approve anything soon, one of the others will be. On to your app. It ain't bad, though I do see one main problem. Your charecter is extremely powerful physically yet his only weaknesses are being tricked easily and his naïvety. I know you said he burned calories rapidly and loses energy, but taking twenty missiles to the chest and shrugging it off seems a bit much. What if he has a specific weakness such as a specific item or element. For example, since he creates lightning, what happens when someone dumps a bucket of water on his head? Or freezes him? Oh, and I see you're a fan of Soul Eater? Looks like you charecter is going to be a big man, eh?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks for the weakness ideas. I guess I needed someone to wake up my muse so it can hit me upside the head with Da Sledgehammer, lol. And yeah, though I dont read it anymore Im a big fan of Black Star. And who knows? He might take the Famous Hero route. Anyway, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Anytime. Hit one of us up when you get it updated.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 pm

K, I just updated it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Er,could someone handle my app for Silent? It doesn't seem he'll be back in awhile,and I'm willing to take the blame for it if he gets angry.
Back to top Go down

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Well seeing as Silent did say to hit up "One of us" I guess I'll take this over for him also because you've been waiting since June for someone to take care of this app. approval. Although, note that I cannot move you into the active group you'll have to wait for Shadow or him to do that if you want to post. I'll PM Shadow to do so once I'm done here.

As far as I'm concerned your app is fine other than it needing a few spaces in between words. However, I do have an issue with your speed power. You say your char can keep up with any car on Earth. That needs to either be changed or edited because the Batmobile has ridiculous speed and for you to be running at 300 mph of faster for as long as you want is a bit TOO fast even for a Inuyasha/DBZ mix character. Either edit that to say a specific speed/car or maybe put a limit on how long you can run for like; you can sprint that fast for up to a minute or something.

Now other than that I have to say or inform you there is no HIVE in this RPG board at the moment and we haven't really gone into what happened to them lately. Not saying you can't use that, just saying we wont really know much about the HIVE or have encountered them if you're going to attack the Tower. Also, I might talk to Silent or Darthlegolas via PM if I were you before attacking Titans Tower because it's currently destroyed and we don't really know what's going on after it was reconstructed. You could also make a thread in Chatroom about it.

In any case once you fix the speed power and if Silent Night himself doesn't have any other issues with this I declare this app.

Toji Okami  Venom_11
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Alrighty!thank you.I'm not sure if I can edit it with a IPod,since they don't have scroll bars,but I'll try,and I'll say this just in case.He can run as fast as most race cars for hours,but to go 300 is basically the distance from the shore to the Titan Island.Not very long.and k,,I'll talk to a mod about the hive thing and the Attack Location.Maybe I'll just attack a random kid hero.
Back to top Go down

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Hellbreaker wrote:
Maybe I'll just attack a random kid hero.

You could be attacking Ms. Backlash, a relatively random "hero," 'though she's really a girl siding with the bad guys who's in denial. She's also an electrokinetic. Very Happy

As for HIVE, it might be interesting if Toji could be sent to "recruit" Backlash after seeing her "skills" in the site's current main battle, Titans Together! (Cont.) It could take place after all the craziness has been depleted and give some time for the mods to move Toji to the "active" group and set a better timeline anyhow.

What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Hmm,well,Toji isn't a real villain,he's being controlled,but if you want, he could tell her sbout Hive before the Bracer gets destroyed?
Back to top Go down

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Myehhhhh, that's true, isn't it? If you're up to it then, yeah, I think it's be cool to have the HIVE use him to get to Backlash. ...heh, that sounded strange and self-destructive. But even if it doesn't happen, we should definitely have she and Toji fight. PRO-STYLE.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Eh,he's already been freed...what should we do?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Approved Toji Okami  Ninja_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toji Okami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji Okami    Toji Okami  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji Okami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Legends-
Jump to: