Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Vote_lcapToji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Voting_barToji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Vote_lcapToji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Voting_barToji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Toji holds Miley's hand, grinning at her."Hey, love, you ready? You don't need to worry, I've weeded out all the mean ones, mostly, and everyone else is sure to like you!!!" He remembered when he had the idea of having Miley come to school with him. He had planned a huge, elaborate plan, only to bust out and ask her. He really did hope she enjoyed herself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Miley wears the standard uniform as she holds tojis hand with one hand and her boks with the other covering her face as people start at her some people muttering about her lookin glike some famus singer.

"Toji I'm not scared of some petty bullies, I am scaredabout the face I look like a famous singer and the fact I no nothing about the uperworld or their 'math'"

She whispers to toji
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Toji nudged Miley gently."Don't worry so much! Just tell them you're a distant relative of the singer, and as for the math and stuff, I'll help you, or get one of my freinds to. I got everything planned out, love, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Miley slowly lowered the books.

"ok, you really do always know what to say dont you?"

Miley kisses his cheek acidently seting off a smll spark of fire
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Toji grinned, rubbing the back of his head."Hahahaha, just becuase I look dumb doesn't mean I am dumb!"His hair glows slightly as she kisses him, and he pats at the spark, putting it out. "Well, well, it's the girl who whooped Toji at the Teent Titans Rumbler!" Toji's freinds ambled over, grinning."Oho, and she holds his hands. Well,well, the demon wolf's been tamed!!" Toji's hair glows brighter as Joey, a typical skater, teases him. Rona, his girlfreind, bops him on the back of the head."Shoosh." Walking up to Miley, she smiles."Welcome to the school, Miley. It's nice to see our little puppy finally found someone he can care for, and they care for him right back."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm

[colro=orange]"oh sorry toji i'm still tringto get the hang of the combonation of my feelings running so high when im around you and my powers"[/color]

miley then turns to tojis friends.

"I am just glad to see that I managed to come in contact with toji before somebody else forund his companion ship"

Miley said not knowing that what she said probibly just sounfed really weird considering that was defenately not how a normal teenage talked
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Joe cackled."Yahahahahaha, you're right there!!! Let's just say poor wolfie here has alot of fangirls, cause he's a cute widdle furball, yahahahahaha!!" Toji grins feircely at his freind."Just remember, this widdle furball can make you into confetti in under a minute." Rona rolls her eyes at Miley."Yeesh, boys. Allows ramming heads. Toji, stop scaring my boyfreind and let's get going so we can get your girl here her schedule, okay?What's your name, Toji's Tamer?" It was obvious Rona was the 'mother' of the group, reining the two in.Joey smirked at Lightning Wolf as the half demon rubbed the back of his head in embarrasment."Er, right. Sorry, Miley."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Miley nods.

"I am Miley... Fencondro"

Miley says almost forgetting the last name she made up before starting her school application. "I still think Fencodro is the dumbest last name i have ever heard in my life I thought it was pretty good considering i dont know any human last names yes and not asking you boyfirend who spends time with humans all the time about a good last name wasnt a good idea oh what ever you even still think my fake first name is dumb too we had a proud feecon first name and you ruined it by changing it into miley and giving it a dumb local spelling aswell"

"Will you just shut up already..."

"yes but before i do i think you should know you said that out loud ....oh &(##*...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Rona and Joey blinked as Miley seemingly told Toji to shut up.Thinking fast, Toji nudged Miley gently."I love you too, honey." Grinning at his freinds, he 'explained'."She likes to play around and be mean, trying to get me to react. She doesn't mean any of it. Well, let's head to the office, right?" Joey shrugged."Sure, alright." But Rona glanced at the couple, obviously thinking something else was in the works.But she shrugged too.If she needed to know, Toji would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Miley smiles at toji's resoning and gives him a quick kiss as to say nice thinking. "I'm telling you this whole pretend im not here and your no who you are thing is a waste of both our times just shut up ok!" miley hid the annoyance she was feeling with a smile as she holds tojis hand
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Toji grins in pleased embarrassment as Miley kissed him, his hair glowing softly. They walked into the building, and then into the office,sorting everything out."Aaah! love, check it out!! You have three hours with me! Excellant! And it seems you have one hour with Rona, and another with Joey! That covers most of the day!" Joey tapped Toji on the shoulder."Hey, cheif, don't forget your patch." Toji blinked, then got it."Oh, right!" He blurred back into the office.Looking at Miley, Rona explained." He's a member of the displiline commitie, and also helps out with the security of the school." Leaning in, Rona grinned."I hope we become freinds, ya know? It'd be nice to have someone to help me rein in these two knuckleheads."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Miley smiles at toji as rona talks to her. Miley's expression turns into a confused one.

"How can a knuckle be a head? I thought knuckles where these."

Miley said pointing to her knuckles acting as if this was something completely normal to ask about. "why can't humans stop making up words and messing them together to make new ones and just speak normaly? Yeah now that is the one thing i find stupid its even worse then your choice in names agreed to the stupid thing not my choice in names thing"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Rona laughs."It's slang. It means they're kinda idiotic and stubborn." Toji and Joey chorused as one."Are not!!" It was obvious that these three were good greinds, close enough to tease eachother without fear. Looking at Miley, Rona tilted her head."Are you like Toji, Miley? A 'foreinger'?" Her eyebrows rose on the last word, indicating what she really meant.Are you also a halfdemon, she seemed to be saying.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

"yes shutup" miley shakes her head.

"just a meta."

"why keep it a secret cuase no one wants to talk to a girl with a pcycho killer in her oh haha very funny i thought it was"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Rona nodded."Alright then. Just know, if there's something you wanna say, me and the crew are more than excepting." Toji smiled, hearing Rona speak.So, she had figured it out. Well, she was the smart one of the group, and what she said, she meant. She would keep queite, also."Time to go to first hour, love!!" Five minutes later......"Alright Ladies, today's Dodgeball Day!! Are you ready?!" Toji looked at Miley, grinning."Don't worry, this will be fun!!" He quickly explained what dodgeball was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!   Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji and Miley: To School We do go!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next