Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Vote_lcapGalactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Voting_barGalactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Vote_lcapGalactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Voting_barGalactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Galactic vs Fire Spitter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

"It's o-"Miley is shot into the air by the ground beneath her then is brought back down even faster but Miley uses her fire to fly to make sure the impact wouldn't happen considering she wasn't too sure she'd be willing to get up again after another hit that strong that and she really didn't like to get hit. Miley flies at Alyrinn spitting fire at her as she neared her and if she got up to her she'd would attempt to punch alyrinn while her fist was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Alyrinn easily dodged the first fire ball but was taken back when she got punched in the face. Her face was hot and Alyrinn yelped in pain. She rubbed her eyes and tried to keep back tears, she had to remain strong. Alyrinn flew backwards until she was a good 50 feet away from Miley. She had her hands out both ways and her eyes glowed white. Nothing moved around her but really, everything that came 20 feet near her would be shot to the ground, but nothing seemed different so Miley had to have freakish;y good eye sight to notice anything odd.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 am

Miley starts to fly at alyrinn again seeing her eyes were white “when ever she uses her powers her eyes glow white... she might be charging an attack if so i have to get in as many hits as i can before she can a-” miley’s thoughts were interupted as she crashes into the ground
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Alyrinn's knock would have an impact of 300 pounds of weight. This could all go to the part of her body she landed on (Arm, leg, etc) and practically shatter it. Alyrinn hoped she landed flat and nothing too bad happened, she knew Miley was tough, but there was still guilt stabbing at Alyrinn. Alyrinn waited about a minute, then stopped her force. There was little zaps being send through her gauntlets, making Alyrinn twitch here and there. She focused some her energy around her, her eyes began to glow white.
The building next to Miley creaked, the top half practically exploded, raining down giant chunks of concrete towards Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 am

Miley was using her arms to shield her face as she crashed. she screams in pain as all the impact weight threatened to completely crush her arms. Miley just lays there holding back tears from the pain and sees the giant chunks flying down towards her. Miley tries to get up as quickly as possible and runs but is still hit by one of the chunks that make her fall over as the chunk rests on top of her too heavy for Miley to move. Miley could melt it and keep fighting but remembering toji could fell her pain she didn't want him to feel any more so she just laid there and looked at aylrinn."Alright.... I give... you win."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Alyrinn's eyes glowed white. The stones that were covering Miley, melted and not, were lifted into the air, freeing her from her prison.
Although Miley was the one in pain, Alyrinn probably felt worse about this then she did. She didn't want to get close, her years of training told her to not trust an enemy that was still alive, but she had to apologize.
Alyrinn flew towards her, but not enough for her to punch her. Just in case, she had a gravity wall around herself too.
"I'm really sorry Miley! I hope we can still be friends." Alyrinn said, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:45 am

Miley laughed a little only stopping from the pain smiling at alyrinn."Don't be sorry it's ok and of course we can still be friends i did say this would be like a friendly spar didn't I?"Miley only paused for a moment so she could get up. Miley clenched her teeth from pain as she did standing with a little bit of a hunch now."Now how about we tell that guy who runs this thing that the battles over so I can go in my room and take a nap and lay down"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 am

Alyrinn nodded. "But where is he?" Alyrinn asked looking around the deserted area. She sighed, how was she supposed to find a person if she didn't even know what he looked like or where they were?

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm

(OOC: Ktye time to zap them mystriously out of there!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 am

Both Alyrinn and Paige disappeared from the arena, being teleported back to the castle in the sky. They were given their own personal quarters to rest for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic vs Fire Spitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2