Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Vote_lcapIs this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Voting_barIs this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Vote_lcapIs this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Voting_barIs this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:43 pm

A black shadow jumped on the building tops, She took short cuts and flipped through the night like a swift blown breeze. Kim came to a abrupt stop above a gang and peered over the edge. She watched as the 20 or so men were planning something. Kim got a message that a gang was planning to bomb the Jump City museum and take an Roman Artifact. Kim didn't know what they were exactly taking but she knew that what ever they were truly up to, she needed to stop it, now. She would wait for the right moment to jump in, what if she jumped in and got trampled, she could use some back up right now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene, grinning at the newbie."So, welcome to being a hero." He frowned, thinking."So, why don't we just go in and smash them/ it'd be simple enough." Though he was now a saint, technically, he hadn't become any more subtle.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Alice lay in the alleyway where the people were plotting, pretending to be asleep, she was interested in what these people were talking about, she listened to what they had to say... meh, let someone else stop them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Kim jumped a little when a random blue haired boy popped up behind him. "whoa, you scared me." Kim said in a whisper. She looked at him and sighed, why not. "Alright, By the Way, I'm Kim Possible." Kim introduced herself as she shot a grappling hook on an escape latter and swung down into action. She would kick a man over and land in a fighting position where her first mark on Steel city will begin.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Toji shrugged, blurring in, ready to do damage.he ping-ponged among the baddies, knocking them out and left. Growling, the gangster threw a grenade at him."Take this, Lightning Wolf." Toji sighed."Great...." Boom!!! As he was thrown back, he picked himself back up."When will criminals learn......For the last time....stop throwing grenades!!! It hurts, and messes up my uniform!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 pm

I think the idea is that they`re trying to hurt you, ass the 14 year old homeless girl stood up, she flicked one in the forehead and he was sent flying through a wall, he groaned in pain and the others stared at Alice in disbelief, making them ignore the other two and giving them a chance for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Kim would take the advantage the girl gave them and jump into the air, just to blade kick one person in the neck. She would trip another man and flip over an upcoming fist. While jumping over she would kick him in the back of the head, causing him to hit the wall, and land on one hand in a hand stand.

Kim's hand would be kicked from out under her, making her fall. She groaned when she got up but instead of giving up she axed kicked a person on top of the head. "There's so many of them." Kim complained as she jerked her head around to see a whole other group of people come along.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Toji stuck his tongue out at the snarky girl."Doesn't make it any less annoying.Erg, it's making me angry!!!!" He summoned his kursigami, growling as he whirls it around, slicing apart the weapons of the baddies surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:03 pm

As the reinforcements came a knife swooped out of nowhere, piercing one of their skulls, the others yelled in surprise before the weapon exploded, scattering the rest of the reinforcements like bowling pins, killing or incapacitating half of them, if they looked at the source of the attack they would see a skinny blonde kid wearing black tights and a utility belt like batman`s. The gang members were so focused on the newcomer they payed no attention to Alice who slammed her fists into the ground, sending out a shock wave that broke windows and sent those who didn`t avoid it flying off their feet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Kim gasped as one explosion wiped out half of the villains. She didn't like the idea of killing people, even if they did wrong. She couldn't kill someone and seeing someone die like that just stunned her. Kim's mouth hung open while the last 3 villains escaped by running to a near-by fire escape. She knew her gang fight was over, but she suspected something bigger was coming.

"Why would you do that!" Kim yelled at the blonde man in front of her. She didn't care who he was or what he could do, he was dangerous to all the citizens in Jump and she needed to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Toji blurred up to the guy, growling."What the frag, man. What kinda hero kills willy nilly?Those may be villians, but they were living people!!!!" He desummons his Kursigami, itching to hit the man."Baka!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 am

Unlike the other two, Alice made no big deal out of Dagger, she watched the three remaining run away and sat down.

###

Dagger looked at the three running away, he threw a knife for each of them and they stopped running, forever. Dagger stared at the ginger girl Your welcome, I was just in the area and decided to help, it was no big deal I have 9 more of those in my belt and my little sister makes more for me
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Kim Clenched her teeth and stomped forward until she was a few inches away from Dagger. She pushed her finger into his chest "We could have just knocked them out! You know how many family's that would be crushed now? Evil or not, these people have lives to!" Kim yelled at him in a frustrated tone. He was much taller then her but she didn't let that, his knives, or his sister stop her from making her point!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Toji growled, stepping foward also."i look at you, and I see a warrior trained high enough to use less lethal weapons.So, tell me, why are you using weapons that deal death?" The symbol marking him a saint, like it usually did when he was angry or frustrated, showed faintly up on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 am

Assuming none of the gang members were related, one family for every gang member I killed he ignored the blue-haired one again and stared at the ginger one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)   Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this even Possible? (HB,TJ, and Pika)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next