Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Voting_barA Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Voting_barA Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Fateful Meeting...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Seeing that his brother has gotten into a fight, Nightmare decides that he doesn't want to miss out on anything so he hops from the roof that he's on and as he falls he grabs onto a street light and does a flip before landing. Once on his feet he starts to head over to help his brother but before he can get there he finds himself surrounded by copies of Billy

"Woah, am I drunk or is there more than one of you?"

Before Nightmare gets a chance to move the copies jump forward to attack him but he manages to spin and avoid a few clones and send some fire balls at them but is jumped from behind by some others and pinned to the ground, but all the copies that are on him soon jump off when he increses his body temerature to scotching levels. Nightmare then hops back up to his feet and gets into a fighting stance and surrounds his hands with fire as he prepares to take on more copies
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Cheshire quickly approaches Cyborg, turning invisible and leaving nothing to be seen but her trademarked mask. She performs an undetected handspring and then lands a missile kick on the tower of Billies. The entire thing, and Cyborg, and Cheshire all go crashing onto the ground. Cheshire hits her head coming down and can't sustain her invisibility, rolling on the asphalt visible to all. She's quickly apprehended by three Billy clones, but is soon freed by a raging Cyborg, who's quick to thank the girl who helped him out of a tight bind.

"Thanks, lil lady! I sure needed the help."

"All of Jump City could've seen that..."

Cyborg's huge smile sort of flipped upside down from the rude yet witty remark by the girl in the mask. But things quickly got back to business as the two realized that they were being surrounded by clones. Cheshire pounded several of them with her hair, and slapped plenty of them around with her kimono sleeves. Cyborg was blasting them with his sonic cannon. Together, the two stood back to back and battled it out with the dopplegangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:07 am

Will continues fighting back the onslaught of Billy Numerous clones, but feels a tad disappointed that they are barely a fight, minus them dogpiling him.

JaK, these guys are starting to get boring. Why are they still coming? Shouldn't this power be exhausted by now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:46 am

JaK goes flying accross the room and lands next to Nightmare, Cyborg and Chesire being backed up near them as well with Will joining the huddle as so he wont be singled out.

"Ouch, they're still coming because...Because we haveen't found the real one~!"

JaK would then place his his fist in his hand, as a light bulb would appear above his head and turn on.

"You can read minds right? Probe through their heads and find the real one."

JaK would say this with urgency in his voice, because the Billies were starting to come towards the huddle. Each laughing a stupid country bumpkin giggle, while Cyborg stands ready having heard JaK's plan. Once the real one was located, he was going to get a serious taste of his sonic canon.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

So this is what it's come to. Teaming up with a gang of strangers to defeat someone like Billy Numerous. Please, shoot me now? Cheshire was thinking to herself as she readied her stance. She lifted her arms up, and the claws shone in the sunlight. Hopefully the blonde guy could pinpoint the right one like the rockhead had suggested, and while they were busy doing away with him she could collect her cut of the jewels and hightail it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:39 pm

While throwing fireball at some copies Nightmare fails to notice that there are more copies creeping up behind him. Just when he thinks he has beaten all the copies he is jumped from behind by some more. As some of the copies hold Nightmare in place some of the others proceed to break Nightmares arm

"FUUUUU-"

As the copies get off Nightmare thinking that they've taken him out of the equation they turn around to take on the rest of the others

"Hey! You think it's gonna be that easy to take me out?"

Nightmare then gets back to his feet and manuvers his bones back in line and they proceed to heal, allowing him to continue the fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 pm

OT: Tried giving Crazy Moon a chance, but since he's taking years...

Will proceeds to probe for the real Billy, going through each of their minds until the true one is revealed and points him out. Cyborg seeing this would then aim his sonic canon and fire, the beam ripping through the clones that were blocking the original and hits him dead on. The blast sending Billy Numerous flying high up into the air and then back onto the ground completely ko'd. It is at that time that the rest of the clones would suddenly all go sucking back into the real Billy, leaving the five teens all alone.

"Phew, I can't believed that worked."

"Oh YEAH baby, that was some nice teamwork I just saw out there. How long have yall known each other?"

None of the four would answer Cyborg, making it obvious to him that none of them really knew each other...

"Wait, you mean to tell me you guys aren't a team?"

"First off, who are you and why was this guy here attacking us, he called us Titans? And no me and my brother don't know these other two at all."

"I'm Cyborg, the reason he called you that is because he thought you were part of the Teen Titans. A group of crime fighters I used to be apart of back in the day, and he was right to do so. What I saw out there had REAL potential. There's already a group of new Titans in Jump City, but how would you four like to be apart of the team as well? I mean with your talents, you could all be a real force of good in this city. An invisible girl, a mind reader, a fire manipulator and a shape shifter. I mean I could be wrong here, but I really don't think it was just luck that we all met up at this place, at this point and time...It was fate, so what do you say guys? Try joining a team and make the world a better place or go on with your lives wandering around, wondering what your true calling is with these powers you have?"

The four would then just stare across at one another, each considering if they should take the opportunity or not. JaK could tell his brother was against it, but he really was sick of wandering and wanted to finally do something worth while with his life.

"You can count us in, my name is JaK, Jak Sage and this is my brother David, but he goes by Nightmare."

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Rain gasped. A new team? Hopefully, hopefully, this team and her team would be like one great force, not compition. But these strangers would be great at fighting crime. She couldn't wait to see them as a official team.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Underneath the mask, Cheshire was rolling her eyes. Sitting through some cheesy inspirational speech wasn't really how she wanted to be spending her time. The help was - dare she say it - appreciated, but calling this kismet assembly of young men her team was just something Cheshire really didn't see happening right now. Without a word she began to walk over to the knocked out Billy Numerous. Bending over, she picked up the sack of jewels. I've got the goods and now I can get the heck outta her-

A dozen cop squad cars and a special forces S.W.A.T. van screeched onto the scene. No doubt they were here to pick up Billy. Cheshire sighed; trying to outrun the police and the guys who had helped her earlier was something she wasn't really up to... At least not right now. She strutted back to the group of four teenage boys, holding the bag of stolen rubies and diamonds out toward the half-man, half-machine character who seemed to be the most experienced with this "good guy" persona.

"I uhh... saw Billy Numerous stealing these when I arrived on the scene. I suppose you want to turn these in, huh? And as for your little proposal? Well, I guess I can help protect this quaint little city that we all seem to be oh so fond of."

Sarcasm oozed out of Cheshire's pores with the passing of certain words from her concealed lips. She tilted her head at the group, sort of analyzing all of them. But only on the surface. She'd have a better opportunity to read them all later, but for right now it was best to try and see how all of this turned out for her and what she guessed to be her new teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:00 pm

After Will agrees, Cyborg can see that they're all ion board with the idea and pushes a button on his built in wrist communicator calling for the T-Car.

"Great, then it's settled and I think you should be the leader JaK. It's gonna be your job to calculate missions, make battle strategies, boost moral and pretty much be responsible for the rest of your team. I know it's a lot, but you can handle it. After seeing you make up that plan to beat Billy Numerous just now, I can tell you're gonna be a born leader. By the way, lose the real name and just go with Sage. Now that you're crime fighters you'll all need aliases, because there are some baddies out there that will hunt down your families if they find out who you really are."

The 5 teens would then pile into the T-car and drive off toward Central Park.

"Now remember, even though I've appointed Sage the leader, that doesn't mean anything. It's a group effort to be a Titan and in no way does this team revolve solely around one person, you all have to do your part to make it work. JaK you just have the hardest job, which by the way your first order of business is to contact the other Team, Titans Central. Here are some communicators so you guys can all always stay in touch."

Cyborg presses a button on the T-Car's dashboard and infront each teen a yellow communicator pops out with the TT logo on the front of it.

"Nice, so it's official now? Were Titans right?"

"Not quite yet little man, every team needs a place to call home and were coming up on yours right now..."

TBC...@ Central Park

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Rain smiled to herself as they drove away. A new Titan Team. Wow. She lept from roof top to roof top, heading to her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting...   A Fateful Meeting... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3