Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Vote_lcapThe first meeting NH (NH/Open) Voting_barThe first meeting NH (NH/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Vote_lcapThe first meeting NH (NH/Open) Voting_barThe first meeting NH (NH/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first meeting NH (NH/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Empty
PostSubject: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 pm

”Hey you there?....” Miley said into the walkie talkie thing Ghost had given her as she popped a stick of cinnamon gum into her mouth and picked up a mouse that was trying to get into the barely running beat up fridge. ”Yeah were meeting here in the next hour or so, just head on down as soon as you can, one guy is this zombie looking dude and the other should be body wise a teenager like me though he may be wearing a different costume than usual. Just meet us at the base and go inside the front door and the padlock code will be 23-44-53-6.”

“The first floor will look abandoned, go behind the counter of the restaurant part of the base. There bee a trap door to the cellar area, we’ll be in there in the front area since this place is like its own underground large house. See you soon man.”
she said looking to it the flailing rat closely but not too closely ”bobby i told you the fridge is off limits…” she took him to a hole and put him down and scooched him in this hole with her foot. the place looked like an old fallout shelter mixed with a near modern large home.

She after dealing with the rat she went upstairs and waited for the other two realizing she didn't tell them how to get in. when they both arrived she would let them in and point the first one to the trapdoor and say. ”Shoosh your face and get into the hole i need to let the other one in. Dont feed the ‘pets’ down there and dont sniff or heavily breath by any black fuzz in the corners of the rooms.” When the next one came she would motion with her finger for them to follow and head down to see the first one before hearing a crunch when she stepped down.

Sighing she lifted her foot and muttered. ”Bobby the 5th i told you not to just run around like that… god you’re just like your father…”
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 am

"alright ill be there shortly" came the response of Ghost he gathered three duffels filled with stuff for the team before making his way there by unmarked car upon arrival he was told to go in the hole and not breath to deeply slipping on his mask he makes his way down there seeing much easier in the dark area thanks to his mask his eyes on the mask giving off a eerie red hue to them
"wow good thing I brought this then" he says more outloud 

Ghost is wearing a hybrid armor set looking like a mix of swat team and dark special forces gear on his thigh holster rests a compact 45 and across his chest in a sling is a mp5 both are suppressed and laser sighted with the mp5 given a holo sigh this three duffles rest on each shoulder and one is tied threw the drag handle on his vest 

he waited till the second guy and miley showed up and she made the comment "so you make friends with these bugs?" shaking his head in not wanting to say anything to rile up the others he then drops the three duffles to the ground earning the sound of a lot of crunching "okay ignoring the genicide on the roaches I thought id aid you all in this team, in each bag is 750,000,000 dollars each member gets one duffle what you do with it is up to you"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Simon walked through the door and saw Farenheight standing there, waiting for him Oh thank god, I'd thought I was in the wrong place, again. The writing on the paper got smudged, so all I knew was what the street name might be. He started to go down the hole as he listened to her instructions about not feeding pets and not breathing in any black stuff Well, it's not like it'll do me any harm

He came out in the base and looked around to take in his surroundings I like it. It has charm, just wish it was a little less dirty One of his new teammates put down three duffel bags, saying that the bags had 750 million dollars each in them Woah, that's like... a lot. That's one hell of a way to make an introduction, buddy. I'm Simon, what should I call you?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:03 pm

A few moments later a teen in his Nighthawk costume strolled through the door and took notice of Simon and Fahrenheit with a blank expression though they would be unable to see that through his mask and a trio of green eye pieces, "Ah...hello there. I'm the third member our leader talked about." he noted casually as he took a look around the base. From what he is hearing from his leader about pests and mold, he can't say it's too bad. He had worse base of operations before this one. "Eh we can't be choosers, besides no one would expect a group using this place." He commented on Simon observation of the place. He heard the sound of several bags hitting the floor and he turned his head to see a sight that a normal joe would kill for, but for an aged soul who has seen too much war he could not care less about material value anymore. If his hood was down he would still be giving a blank expression and would respond to the gesture after Simon made his introduction, "How generous...anyway the names is Hercules. Good to meet you guys,"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Miley chuckled a bit when he said he thought he was in the wrong place and shrugged. ”well i did say this place was a **** show didn't i?” she said before waving him over and had him head down stairs. ”either way avoid it.” she said simply. When atlas came over she nodded to him and went down the hole with him. She pointed to him to commend his comment. ”what he said. That and i've been living here for the past month or so and it's worked up until now. And as for cleaner…. Yeah i'll give you that.”

She said with a shrug as she walked over to a nearby counter and picked up a baby rat on it looking for crumbs and pet its head sighing. She looked to the bags as ghost showed up and shrugged. ”well yeah can't get rid of them so i might as well. And the rats learned not to bite me so i made friends with them too.” Hearing what was in the bags she set the tinny rat by a hole to run into and walked over and looked in one of the bags. ”bonby 1 through 125 will be missed. Besides that i'm certain you made a good impression here today. I'll get with you later on working out security measures and communicators as well.”

She zipped her bag back up and put it on a counter. ”but for now let's get to know each other a little. So starting with ghost let's all say what we hate the most and why.”
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Ghost stairs off as more people enter the dark danky room. the first one seemed to make ghost feel uncomfortable looking like the dead the smell of the basement more pleasing then his. when he introduced himself along with what he could only describe as a ass kisser as simon and hercules he thought it was only fair to say his name "i'm ghost 003" after knowing that everyone liked his offer of the money but wanted to get to know each other he light heartedly joked "but you didn't say simon says" chuckling a bit at his own joke he continued "i hate the russian government above all else. they created me to be their pawn killing their undesirable and high value targets was my  way of life but like a spoiled child when they got tired of my uses and wanted something different they cast me aside like i was broken now i'm here as both a vigilante and a shadow broker and will help others like me have a home so they don't. grow up alone like i had too." finishing his sentence he let out a sigh of relief unclenching his fist he didn't know were being clenched out of his own hatred
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Simon's eyes turned when he heard the footsteps of the fourth and final member to arrive, looking him up and down. The outfit was quite a spectacle compared to Simon's, which consisted of a black turtleneck to keep out the cold and jeans which cost $2 at the local thrift store. As Ghost 003 and Hercules introduced themselves, Simon chuckled to himself Ghost, Hercules, Fahrenheit and Simon. Can't help but feel like something's out of place. Nice to meet you all.

After they finished introducing themselves Fahrenheit suggested that they all got to know each other. Simon nodded, liking the suggestion, and laughed at Ghost's joke I like you, buddy. He then listened patiently as Ghost went on to talk about why he hated the Russian government and put a hand on his shoulder, if he let him Sorry to hear that buddy, that's rough.

After that, Simon cleared his throat I guess it's my turn. I'm afraid to say though that there's nothing specific that I actually hate in particular. What I hate is just the idea of people harming those weaker than them just because they can, I guess. After all that was said and done, he'd relax his posture to show he was done talking so that Hercules could go now.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Hercules was somewhat amused with the whole rat situation, it reminds him of the times where a old friend of his, Koji would establish bonds with with rats in the course of the war and sometimes they proved to be valuable allies in some situations. ”Good to hear,” Hercules remarked on her making friends with the rats, with a grain of hope they may prove themselves as the last rats had. Remaining where he was he silently listened to Fahrenheit and Simon, underneath his cowl his stoic expression slightly lighten up the Simon joke, having laid back squad members were much more tolerable and at times they are efficient of turning the mood around, something which was in short supply in the war. Turning his head he looked to the proclaimed Ghost 003 as he went on about what he hates and found himself somewhat sympathizing with him. He too did not have good relations with the Russian government either in his home world, ”If you ever need help in any personal business with Russia, you have my gun” Hercules stated in condolences

After that he listened to Simon’s take and he slightly nodded as he felt the same way, nothing truly triggers him than it did years ago. Sure he has a great disdain for Villains but after decades the once burning pit of hate was now a smoldering hole. He was tired of warefare and killing because it never ends, but not enough to throw a fit over. Shifting on his feet he crossed his arms in thought and spoke, ”Much like Simon, not much enrages me nowadays…” he started as he thought back to his past, in a moment he remembered a few things that do make him livid. He buried them so much as he did not want to think about it, taking a breath he continued, ”Human trafficking and sexual assault...those still make me livid.” He stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Miley let everyone else introduce themselves to each other given the fact that she knew everyone else's name and they her since she had done all the recruiting after all. She though about all that she wanted and needed to do with her money. Getting medical supplies better security and food were the first to get one on her own since ghost would be helping her with communications if he was up for it that is. After that likely fixing up living quarters would be next with whatever was left after that shed use that for possible getting info for future missions and money. She finished thinking and then looked to the others to hear their hates and dislikes she raising an eyebrow to ghosts. Who basically shared his life story…

Glad there's no secrets between he himself and the air now. After hearing the other to sympathize with him she blinked before speaking up in a casual tone “right, sorry about that.” she said very passively with a shrug. She’s honestly heard worse stories and just as bad ones before. It was probably dickish to be so passive but, she did aertise the place as were not being big goody goody heroes so she wasn't obligated to be nice over every sob story she heard so long as she got her job done. she smirked to simon hearing his comment. “Dont worry youll get a big kid name one day” she teased. Hearing simons comment on his answer she shrugged to him.

“There's nothing to be afraid about if you're not a hate filled person. If anything it just means your just that much closer to a normie people.” she said simply with a shrug. “That and you won't win angsty boi of the year.” she said simply like ti twas no big deal. After herlu gave his reply she simply stated “i have cabbage….” she said flatly with a slight matter of fact tone, she then let the others brew for a moment as she stretched a bit. And turned on the hot water before laying her hand on the faucet which started to get a bit of frost on it. “So… next up… how does everyone feel about killing if anyone has personal bountried on it now we all need to know.

If you feel the need to ***** at another for going too far in your opinion no wis your time to leave, were not here to shout at each other for not being the same level of violent. Though i'd rather let everyone who may have an issue know to get ready to possibly see that in the future, and for those of us who have no limitations so long as it's a needed kill we don't go and tell the others to go killing and the others cant because that's not how they play the game. Basically i just want to avoid ***** on the battlefield.” SHe said flatly before turning the water off with he whole facet was frosted over and stretched a bit more before leaning against the table as her tail waved a bit behind her and wrapped itself around her own leg.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 5:20 am

Ghost nodded to everything miley was saying before his eyes started to blur and he stumbled a bit before coughing up blood to most people untrained in the sight they'd just assume hes sick but to those who know what dead bodys do and smell like the blood is coagulated to them whipping his hand on his pants he dryly spoke "uh must be the mold getting tome down here ill just put back on my mask real quick" he said putting his mask back on his face trying to hide his truth from the others 'last thing i need is spoking these kids that im undead which is completely redundant because i'm less that five feet from a zombie team mate' as he was about to walk away two cockroaches started to climb up his leg probably due to the smell he gives off "hey get off of me!" he shouts whipping the bugs off his leg "well cant say this isn't a great start can you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Simon listened as Hercules said that not much made him mad anymore, but that human trafficking and sexual assault still made him very mad. As Simon nodded to show that he had listened he noticed that Miley seemed to not care too much about what they had to say, giving off an extremely passive response to Ghost's story. It came off as slightly cold to Simon, but he wasn't going to start arguments on the first day over something so minor.

Miley then said that her most hated thing was cabbages, which made Simon laugh, it was anticlimactic after what the other three had offered Hey, with the right condiments cabbages can make a damn good ingredient for a salad. Uhh, not that I'd know anything about that.

After that round of getting to know you, Miley then asked them what they all thought about killing, going on to explain that they wanted them all to explain their boundaries so that there would be no problems between them in the field That makes sense. I don't have any problem with killing as long as they deserve it, but there's no way I'm okay with hurting civilians, and I hope that's obvious to you all.

Soon after he was done speaking Ghost suddenly started coughing up blood. Simon rushed over to help him, but he seemed to be able to help himself just fine, so Simon just gave him some space. But from this close, he noticed something unusual about Ghost. He was giving off some weird vibes, the same kind that came from a zombie, but less magical. He wasn't quite like Simon, but he was definitely undead.

Simon eyed Ghost for a while after that, but decided not to start anything here. He might try and get a word in with him about it later though. Simon watched as Ghost wiped some cockroaches off of his legs, then joked about his situation Heh, I guess not. Uhh, anyway... Hercules! What do you think about Miley's question? He said, moving the burden of keeping the conversation going onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first meeting NH (NH/Open)   The first meeting NH (NH/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first meeting NH (NH/Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Crash Alley-
Jump to: