Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Voting_barLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Voting_barLet me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

If his salivary glands worked, then Vernon would be salivating now. Carrion didn't need to be broken down chemically. The meat was already undergoing putrefaction. His mind did not ponder the paradoxical nature of this person's status. Was he alive, or was he dead? Certainly the man himself found this whole selection of circumstances a bit far fetched. And he was well entitled to. Not like Hotwire had agreed to the revelation beforehand or anything.

"A demon, a demon. If but I twas a demon. Just a ghoul, alas. Your natural predator, Mr Corpse. Never had a meal that moved before." A salt and pepper shaker would suddenly come to hand. Scapegoat shook both these condiments at his chosen meal, before unhinging his jaw, revealing a powerful row of fangs and incisors, designed to rip flesh and crunch bone.

His voracious maw gaped wide to take a bite, but instead wound up with a mouthful of snow. Caught off guard by the abrupt change in weather, the hideous ghoul flailed wildly as a mound of flakes built up over his head. That was the last time he faced a day without first checking the weather forecast.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 am

So this girl was a meta-human. That would be helpful.

"Ghoul, ghost, demon... all the same to me. Can't keep the names straight because I frankly don't want top waste the brainpower remembering them." Hotwire said.

He grabbed an explosive disc from his belt and hurled it at Scapegoat.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

Glacia picked up a handful of snow, closing both of her hands on it. When they pulled apart, there was a long icicle in her hands in the shape of a sceptre. The ice was unbreakable, which meant it could serve it's purpose as a sort of baton, should she need to stun her opponent.

"Do not lay the hand on the boy," she huffed.
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

As the snowdrift continued to pile on, Scapegoat quickly found himself the centre of a snowball. A hindrance, but not as bad as it could have been. For he was thankfully immune to temperature concerns. The cold did not affect Vernon, being one of the living dead. Though his movement was still restricted by its mass. Unfortunately he was English. And snow was something of a national weakness. His people shut down for a few inches of frost, never-mind trying to fight against a blizzard.

Umm. Maybe I can... roll this... thing at them... Uh-oh. His lunch had made an offensive display. The discus launched towards Scapegoat and buried in a mound of snow, quickly detonating with whatever might Hotwire had set it to. I know my food can be rotten, but never so nasty! A percussive force at any strength would easily put a stop to Vernon. However he was apt at his namesake.

Instead of Scapegoat, the forgotten delinquent from earlier had been substituted, taking the brunt of the punishment instead. Off to their peripheral vision, the ghoul was free to move about once more, "Sneak attack!!!" Vernon's jaw opened wide again as he threw himself at Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 am

Hotwire was jumped on, and thrown to the ground.

"Get... off..." Hotwire said, struggling. He couldn't move. Whatever this "ghoul" was, it was powerful. He looked for technology. There was nothing. Any machines within his sight was buried under a foot of snow.

"Great..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)   Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you about Jump City... (Hotwire and DivingDart)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3