Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCreepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barCreepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCreepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barCreepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Creepy Little Girl (Dar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 am

Jemmy giggled. It wasn't quite as evil as she had hoped. A hero going on a rampage through the city would have been better, but Rex was too pure for such a thing. Jemmy didn't want to break her toy, just push it to it's limit.

Jemmy shouted out, hoping that Kunoichi would hear her over Rex's communicator. "That's right. You better come save him." She then spoke softly, for only Rex to hear. "When she gets here, you will break a few of her bones. When she's in enough pain, I'll give you your vision back. Good deal, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am

A look of concern washed over Kunoichi's face, she looked at her communicator. "Jemmy? What do you mean your eye-sight's gone? Rex, whats going on?" She then heard Jemmy in the background telling her to come and save him. She didn't ask anymore questions, she knew she had to go help, she had to act. " I must be on my way now." Kunoichi bowed to the family she had saved and to the firefighters. She then teleported to the docks.
She walked around not really knowing their exact position. She kept her vision and hearing sharp.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 am

Rex nodded slowly. Break Kunoichi's bones? That would be hard for Rex to do...but if he was to get his sight back, he'd have to.

"Alright, fine."

Rex stood up, waiting for Kunoichi. He could hear footsteps nearby.

"Kunoichi? Over here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Jemmy realized that a blind man would have a hard time fighting a ninja. With a snap of her fingers, she restored Rex's vision...at least temporarily. She kept a little bit of static in his line of sight so that he would know he wasn't healed. Not yet. Not until he broke some bones would he be able to truly see without Jemmy's assistance.

Kunoichi teleported into the room and Jemmy's grin grew wide. She shouted out to the ninja Titan. "Welcome! We're right over here. Boy are you in for a surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 am

Kunoichi heard Rex, and then Jemmy's voice. She walked towards them then stopped, facing them, just a few feet away. She glared at Jemmy as she noticed her sinister grin. " Let Rex go!" She gripped on to her katana and unsheathed it just an inch. But then she noticed, why was Rex just standing there facing her, he did not seem injured. Kunoichi looked closely and noticed his pupils were slightly dilated. " What did you do to him? Answer me."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:00 am

Rex stared blankly at Kunoichi. He knew that Jemmy hadn't healed him, although he could see. There was some static in his vision. He activated the Smack Hands, approaching Kunoichi. He didn't want to do what he was about to do, but he had to. To regain his sight.

"I'm sorry, Kunoichi."

Rex pounced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 am

Jemmy watched amused as Rex served as the perfect puppet. He would do this evil act to regain something he had lost out of his own desires. Mortals were so predictable. She laughed out loud as Rex formed a pair of giant metal hands and leaped at the ninja.

"What did I do to him?" Jemmy would ask after the attack was resolved. "Why nothing. I merely granted one of his heartfelt wishes. I'm all about making people happy. Of course, I can make him stop attacking you if you break a few of his bones."

Jemmy wanted to make sure this was a two-way fight. She also wanted to see how much she could manipulate these Titans.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 am

Kunoichi clenched her fists and stared angrily towards Jemmy. She then somersaulted backwards away from Rex as he jumped at her with his mechanic hands. " Rex, I don't want to fight you" She wasn't for hurting her teammates or fighting them for that matter, unless it was sparring or for fun.

She pulled out a kunai to use for defense. " I am not breaking anyone's bones. Now release him!"

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 pm

"Kuno, it has to be done. It has to."

Rex's left mechanical hand crumbled and was replaced with a hammer, and he tried to hit Kuno with it. If that failed, he would lunge with the fist.

"I'm sorry, so sorry..." he kept saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm

"He's right, ninja. It has to be done. Unless you have something better to offer me...like your soul, I don't feel any reason to release him until one of you is beaten."

Having a personal ninja would be fun, but Jemmy didn't expect Kunoichi to make that decision. Violence was what she wanted now, and she was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy Little Girl (Dar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2