Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Vote_lcapCreepy Little Girl (Dar) Voting_barCreepy Little Girl (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Vote_lcapCreepy Little Girl (Dar) Voting_barCreepy Little Girl (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Creepy Little Girl (Dar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 am

Rex left the tower late, at around eleven o'clock at night. He was assigned the late night patrol, and he started with the docks. There wasn't much here to look at, some rusting heavy machinery, assorted warehouses and ships tied to the wharf. Most of the lights were out, burned or broken. One or two still glowed. Rex walked past the busted crates and bent steel frames of long gone ships, when he heard a noise. One of the lights came on. And standing under it was a blonde-haired girl. She held a balloon.

'Shivering Jemmy?'

Rex had been told of this girl, who really wasn't a girl. She was a Lord of Chaos, an enemy of the Lords of Order and an enemy to mankind. He activated the Slam Cannon at her, not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 am

Jemmy smiled. "You know my name. I'm touched. Really, it's not that often that people know who I am." She noted the canon that was being aimed at her and sighed. "Why are you so eager to fight? I just wanna have a chat."

The girl sat down on a nearby crate and gestured for Rex to do the same. "You know what, I like you, Rex. I think it's cool how you make machines come out of your body. Would you be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Jemmy wanted Rex to let his guard down and sit on a crate, with no weapon drawn. He didn't trust her at all, but he could see that she would just attack if he didn't comply. Wanting to keep collateral damage to a minimum, he deactivated the Slam Cannon, and sat on the crate. Jemmy then asked if he wanted to be her friend.

'By friend, do you mean host? Your pawn?'

Rex did not trust Jemmy. Anything she said that came off as kindness could only be a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 am

"No, I don't need a host anymore. I've had a recent change of address. You see," Jemmy tapped her chest with her free hand. "This is the real me. I get my own body and everything. And I don't really need more pawns. But what I do want is some entertainment. That's where you come in, Rex."

Jemmy leaned over and took a deep breath through her nose, smelling Rex's body for any traces of magic. Nothing. Jemmy made a sour face for a second. "You don't smell very good."

Jemmy flopped over, laying on the crate with her hands behind her head. "What I really want is a Titan who thinks of me as a friend. Of course, I'm sure I must have some evil motivation for this, but wouldn't it be fun while it lasted?" Jemmy looked up at Rex with her innocent-looking eyes. "Normally, if I give someone a wish, I demand their soul in return. But today, I just want to be nice to my friend. Is there something you want, Rex? Anything I could give you that would make you happy, if even for a short time?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

'Anything?'

Rex knew it was a bad idea, deep down, but it really might be worth a shot. He desperately wanted to see his friends, who were almost family, back in his home universe. Even if it was just for a day, he would do it at any cost.

'Alright. there is one thing...'

Rex still knew he would regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Jemmy's eyes opened wide in excitement. "I knew it! I knew you were cool! Now, then, what is this wish you have? Tell me." It had actually been a while since Jemmy had granted a wish. Evil as she may be, she did like making people happy. It was part of who she was. Of course, if she saw a way to turn Rex's wish to her advantage, she wouldn't hesitate to do so.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 pm

'Well, since arriving here, I've wanted to at least see what was happening with my friends back from my home dimension...'

Rex genuinely missed his comrades back at Providence, in who knew how many universes away they were. As much as his Titan friends made up for it, he wanted to at least know if they had gotten along fine without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"You want to see people? I guess that's okay. A little boring...but okay."

Jemmy clapped her hands, and the contract was complete. She would allow Rex to see his friends from his dimension, and in return Jemmy would simply be amused.

All of the sudden, Rex's field of vision would be replaced with a nice, cinematic view of all his old friends. There was a catch, however: Rex couldn't turn this cross-world vision off. He was now essentially blind to the world he was in, all for the sake of being able to see what his friends were up to back in his home universe.

Jemmy giggled, waiting to see when he would figure this out. "So, how are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm

"They look like they're doing fine...Holiday and Six look happy....Bobo's doing what he usually does."

Rex smiled a bit. He was glad that his friends had moved on without him, but he was still sad he couldn't actually be there to talk to them. He blinked, expecting to be back in their world. When he still saw his old dimension, he was confused. A bit scared even.

"Jemmy. I can't stop looking into the other dimension..."

He got up, but stumbled, because he could only see the other world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 am

Jemmy giggled. "Of course, silly. You said you wanted to see your friends. You didn't say you wanted to see anything else." Rex was visibly scared and confused, and it was funny to watch him stumble around. Even though he could see what nobody else could, Rex was now blind.

"Was this not what you wanted? Of course, I'd be willing to give you your sight back...for the right price. The only problem is, Rex, that I don't quite know what I want. So give me some ideas, will you? What could you give me that would be worth giving you your site back?"

By now he should have figured out that she would only accept something dastardly. For Rex to get his sight back, he would have to indulge Jemmy's evil desire for destruction. Was it selfish for Rex to play Jemmy's game in order to heal his eyes? Or was it self-righteous of him to not restore his sight, and thus removing another hero from the streets? Either way, Jemmy won.

What would he think of? What evil deeds could this poor hero imagine? Jemmy couldn't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Rex stumbled and fell.

"I-I don't know, Jemmy...ugh! I was so stupid!"

He tried getting up, with little luck, not really knowing where his hands were.

"What, do you want to see me fight or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 pm

"That could be fun. I always enjoy a good fight. Okay, I'll give you some choices here."

Jemmy jumped up and held up one finger.

"You surrender your free will to me and become my slave forever."

Two fingers.

"Or...you kill an innocent civilian."

Three fingers.

"Or...you call one of your Titan friends here and then fight them with everything you've got. The choice is yours, Rex. If you don't choose soon, however, I might get bored and leave you to be a blind man forever. There will simply be one less Titan to oppose me."

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Rex managed to stand up. He heard all three options, his eyes widening with each one.

"Uh...I won't be your slave. And I can't kill an innocent...it'll have to be a fight with a Titan."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:53 am

The fire-hose continued to spray the small house with full force. The entrance to the house was blazing and the firefighters were trying to break through the wall to get in and try to get the family of the house out. A certain titan was already on the case and teleported out of the house with a baby in one arm and a little girl holding her other hand. Three firefighters came up to Kunoichi, one took the baby from her and wrapped him in a blanket, another firefighter did the same thing to the little girl.
Kunoichi faced the third firfighter that had walked up to her, " There are still people inside. I will get them out, please tell your men to stay back. this house is not stable anymore and is on the brink of collapsing."

"Are you sure you can get them out in time?" By the time he was done talking Kunoichi had already teleported back into the burning house. A few seconds later she came out with both parents and the grandmother and also a cat that was clinging to her shoulder. The firefighters did the same to them by handing them blankets. "I believe that's everyone."
The mother ran up to hold her baby. "mommy!" the little girl ran up and hugged her mother's legs. The mother kneeled down and hugged her daughter back. " I'm so glad your alright." She turned up to look at Kunoichi. "Thank You, thank you so much."
Kunoichi smiled, this is what she believed being a titan was about. " I am glad everyone is safe now."

She heard her titan's communicator go off. "Kunoichi here. Rex? what is it."

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Rex stumbled, sitting down on an old crate.

"Kuno, I'm in...sort of a situation at the docks. Involving Jemmy. She...in a way, took my eyesight."

Rex stumbled off the crate, pacing in front of Jemmy. Although if he wasn't careful, he would fall in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Little Girl (Dar)   Creepy Little Girl (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy Little Girl (Dar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next