Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Some Major Repairs! (open) Vote_lcapSome Major Repairs! (open) Voting_barSome Major Repairs! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Some Major Repairs! (open) Vote_lcapSome Major Repairs! (open) Voting_barSome Major Repairs! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Some Major Repairs! (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Some Major Repairs! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:45 pm

The drop pod sat at the edge of the Titan's island. The thing had just drove up on land and sat there for some time. The pod ramp dropped and a large man stepped out. He stood 8ft tall. He walked down the ramp, his Space Marine armor gleaming with the sun. He looked up at the tower, crossing his arms. "When you said your home was destroyed, you weren't kidding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Mg heard the sounds the pod made while traveling to the tower that was her home, or one of them at the least. To her it seemed like a forever ride to get there as she stood and thought. She tried not to think about the battle. About what was said by Emblem. But she couldn't seem to shake it from her mind. And now they were here where all these emotions and thoughts started from. "I don't kid around when it comes to my home." She said while walking down the ramp. "How long will it take to repair it?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:10 pm

"Two days." He said, walking towards the tower. "It's looks like standard material should be used." He went back into his pod and took out his tools. Some were high tech. He went over to the building and started with the exterior. "What happened here?" He asked, as he repaired the lower part of the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Mg felt a bit relieved that the damaged could be fixed up more quickly then she thought. 'I can wait that long.' She thought in her mind, closing her eyes as she did. She kept her eyes shut when he asked of what happened to the tower to make it as destroyed as it was. Then she opened her eyes and took a deep breath. "A former titan intruded the tower trying to find something. A team mate and me found him and well the visit wasn't all that great. Apparently he's pryo now and lit the tower on fire. Another person came in and those two intruders fought it out." Mg explained to him, keeping the details general.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm

"Betrayal." He mumbled, feeling the sting that his brother Angron had given him. Within 2 hours he finished repairing the exterior of the building. He was actually surprised, he thought it would have taken him longer. He stood infront of the tower and said. "Done....sort of...I haven't done the interior of the building or added some of my technology to it." He was kinda sweaty in his armor. He pressed a button on his chest and his suit hummed a bit then went silent. He sighed with relief as the suit cooled his skin down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Mg nodded her head, able to hear him make out the word. She stayed silence through the whole exterior repairs of the tower, just thinking about it. Emblem had been kind to her when she needed it but didn't want comfort. She had seen magic from him and she thought they could of been great friends. But no. No friends here. Only what was left of it all and a horrible feeling that Mg had inside her. She looked up at him as he spoke about part of the tower being done. "Great. Taking a break now or are you gonna work still?" She asked him, not sure if she wanted to sit there and think even more.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm

"I don't take breaks when it comes to repairs." He went back to the pod and picked up five plates. He placed it around the entrance. Turrets popped up from the plates. The turrets then went down when Joshua took a remote out of his armor and pressed it down. He went into the building and began to work on it.

Within five hours he finished the interior of the building, the technology in the building, and a few add ons to them. He was in the living room, his armor was taken off and laid on the floor. He had a tunic that covered his crotch area.

His body was covered with scars from war. War on different planets. He sighed, his muscular body the meaning of strength. He had his wrist over his eyes as he was taking a nap after his work. He even repaired alot of the rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am

"Well take your time then I guess." Mg said as she watched as he went into and out of the pod to get something. She wasn't surprised of the technology he had on him anymore. Being in the drop pod had filled her curiousity about three seconds after she had first stepped inside. As he went to work, Mg changed back into her bird form and flew around. She couldn't be there then after being there for two hours. How was she suppose to sleep there she wondered. She would have to eat something to keep up her strength now. Especially since she could feel the power she gained from him was slowly going away. The only way she could get it back was with physical contact. Mg landed just outside the tower and walked inside a few hours later. She looked around to see that it was done before wondering if it looked different at all. She walked through the building, ending up in the living room. At first she didn't see him on the couch and had gone over to the kitchen area to see what she would need to get later. Tea, granola bars, some eggs. Seems like easy shopping. Mg then walked over to the window, looking out to see the sun setting. This scene right here and now is something that she loved about the tower. She turned around to look at the rest of the room from that angle to see him sleeping on the couch in barely anything. Her eyes widen as she saw him and then she blushed slightly. She didn't expect this at all.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 am

Joshua groaned some as he slept. He was dreaming about the time he had lost his dearest friend, Nahk, a fellow space marine. Nahk had helped him through thick and thin. Then they had to fight an alien race that had technology more advanced. They were called Eldar, a human-looking alien race that were enemies to the Space Marines sense they were first created. He could see his friend being stabbed in the stomach by an Eldar swordsman. He quickily got up and woke from his dream, breathing heavy. He sat on the couch and rubbed his eyes. He looked over at MG and said. "I didn't get your name? Mine is Primarch Joshua Lion. My friends call me Josh or Lion." He stood up and cracked his back some. "Everything is repaired. The technology here has been improved. And you won't believe what I have done with the training room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 am

It wasn't long before he had woken up and Mg wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. In the setting sun's light she could see scars on his body which she wasn't sure what to think of either. He came across as tough to her in the few hours that she had known him. She kept her eyes on his face and somewhat on the tower that was behind him as he spoke. "I'm called Mg by everyone." She said to him while trying to figure out how introductions were never made through the time that they had been in the pod and when they chatted a tiny bit before he worked on the inside of the tower. As he stood up, Mg kept her eyes on his face, mainly the beard now. She had gotten use to it but it still reminded her of Emblem and she still had very hateful feelings toward him and really wanted to teach him a lesson. "The training room?" Mg practically grew up in a training room and she wondered how he could fix it up. Getting stronger here she comes. "Let's go take a look at it then."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:53 am

Joshua smiled when she accepted. He walked over to her and looked out the window. The sun set reminded him of his homeworld. And how dangerous it was at night. No fool would travel at night. They would either get killed by Bandits, Raiders, Mutated animals, or the Super Mutants, mutated humans from failed experiments. He walked away from the window and said. "Follow me." He went through the halls, bending over because of his height. He stopped infront of a large door that had a sign that said "Training Room." He opened it and all there was was a blue room. He stepped in and stood up straight. The room was huge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Mg raised an eyebrow as he walked over to her. She tensed up until she saw that he went to look at the sunset that was happening behind her in the windows. She turned around so that both him and the sunset were in view, wanting to keep an eye on him since he was still a stranger to her really. His first impression didn't help him much and first impressions always stick to her. It was part of the whole Emblem thing inside her head too. Mg nodded her head and followed him silently to the training room. Once she stepped in, she saw just how blue and big the room was. It was a good thing she didn't have a problem with the color blue too. "It's really blue. What have you added?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Watch this." He said, crossing his arms. "Computer, run program 23139. None training, only viewing." The room changed. The cieling turned light blue and clouds formed within it. The ground shifted and suddenly shaped into dirt. They were now standing in a wasteland. Nothing was there except the ground and the sky. He crouched down and picked up some of the dirt. "This is my homeworld. I'm only showing you the world program. The combat program is too hard. You can ask the computer to create what you want. With limits of course. You can't create anything that doesn't involve training." He said, letting the dirt fall between his fingers. "I have the same thing on my ship, the Joeseph, except it's much bigger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Mg watched as he spoke and the room changed. There wasn't anything just like this in the world unless the government was hiding it. It wouldn't surprise her if they were, but now she's got a piece built into the tower until it was destroyed again. She looked around as he said it was his homeworld, a place she probably never would of seen if it wasn't for the physical contact of him putting his hand on her shoulder that time. "I know a lot about training so creating it will be easy." She said while her mind had that lab she came from in a easy place. She didn't want to remember about it at all. "It must really come in handy for you."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 pm

"Yes it is very usefull." He said, standing up and holding his arms out. "Computer, activate combat zone 434." The room shifted and a giant wall came from infront of them. The wall shaped and shifted into a metal door. Around Joshua several hundred training dummies came out of the ground. Behind Joshua several objects of cover came up, shifting into concrete blocks. Blue goo grabbed onto Joshua and wrapped around his body. He was covered in the stuff. The goo shifted into his armor and a minigun in his hands. The other dummies had the same armor except they were human sized. The dummies then ran into cover and Joshua went over to Mg. "Take cover. Here." He grabbed her shoulder again. "Borrow my strength. I'm fully rested and full. You should try this training room out with me." The blue goo moved over to her and waited for an order as Joshua took cover behind a fallen pillar, his minigun ontop of the pillar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Major Repairs! (open)   Some Major Repairs! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Major Repairs! (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next