Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPrimarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPrimarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPrimarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPrimarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Primarch's descent (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

Mg looked at the bolter when he said she had missed a piece. One piece out of all of that was good for her, but still she didn't feel all that great that she had missed something, even if it was as tiny as a jam. "I was close." She said even though in her mind she felt stupid for not knowing about that one piece. "I didn't go to your mind but yet I picked up all this knowledge on weapons and such. But with strength like this, your probably stronger then any man on Earth." Mg smirked a bit. "I like strength but sadly I can't get that right now." She looked at him now as he explained the story. A part of her was thinking that she was just a child playing with weapons and getting ready to start training for a battle. "Looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard place." Mg's eyes widen a bit as she pictured Terra in her mind and what they did with criminals. "So far I'm glad I'm on Earth. Why do you need to get to Terra anyway? Hiding places?" As she said it she thought of him as a coward. Only time would tell if she would dislike him from being one if he is.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 pm

"Not to hide but to tell my father what is happening. There was no way any of my allies could contact Terra. Radio transmissions don't travel that far through space." He said, standing up and going to a tiny fridge from his homeworld. He took out a box and ripped it open. He picked up a small ball that was still frozen. It was green and covered in mold. It took him sometime to get the saying. He hadn't heard that one sense his vault father on his planet. He said that when Joshua couldn't find out a problem with a weapon. He sighed, missing his adopted father. He finished his food and tossed it out of the pod. He walked back to his chair and sat down. "An Astartes never hides. He fights and fights intell the last alien dies. Even when he is outnumbered." He said, not liking the saying. He was raised as a human. He didn't share his brothers violent outlook on other aliens. Unfortunatly the galaxy doesn't take kindly to Astartes. They hate them for massacring innocence. Joshua didn't take pride in his sensless killing but knew he had to do it. "How many of your kind are there on this planet?" He asked, not meaning as an insult but as a curious question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Not a coward. Good. Mg didn't like them at all and really didn't like how there were so many on Earth. "So now your the messenger boy." She stated as he went over to the fridge to get something to eat. She looked over at what kind of food he pulled out and made a grossed out face when she saw what it looked like. If she ever had anything in her stomach, she would of been a bit close to losing it since she hadn't expected him to eat anything. She heard him sigh and turned her head, wondering what he could of been thinking of. Her eyes then followed the box his food came in out of the pod. Mg then went toward him again as he sat down in his seat. She raised her eyebrow as he asked how many people were on Earth after he quoted something as it seemed. "About six billion give or take a million or so. Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

"I ment Psykers. Abnormal Humans. Great to know how many would change there mind when my brothers try to come here." He said, sighing deeply. He rested his elbows on the arm rests of his chair. "Are you part of a team or an army of some sort?" He asked, hoping she said yes. He wanted to warn someone about the coming of his brothers. He didn't know how many of his brothers have betrayed the Emperor. He hoped that his brother Magnus of the Thousand Sons would be loyal. As well as his brother Rogal Dorn of the Imperial Fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 pm

"Well there's more then a handful that's for sure. I would think that there's about one human with powers with every twenty people there are in this world, so a lot." Mg remembered just how many honorary titans there were and still are and then of the adults. Hell even her parents had powers. And with the experimenting going on in secret labs, there are bound to be more. "Sort of. I don't really see all of my team anymore." She shrugged a bit, starting to miss them as she quickly thought of their names and faces but then pushed it back. "They come and go as they please really." Mg looked over at him now, wondering once again of what he could be thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

"I was hoping to find a place to stay and found out, accuratly, where I am and what time." He stood up and went over to a computer monitory that was over the fridge. He typed something in and the pod raised up slightly. There were tank wheels on the bottom of the pod. He checked the systems of his pod, everything seemed okay except the thrusters. He stepped outside, going back to the crash and picking his helmet up. He came back into the pod and said. "Tell me where your base is. I need some good technology to find out where the fighting is. To see if it's close to this solar system or far away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Mg watched him as he went to check on things of his ship. Everything intact except for the thrusters. Great, that would take more time to repair then what she was willing to give out at this time. Her patients were starting to run out especially when her home was mentioned. There couldn't of been much left of the tower after what Emblem and Simca did. 'Dancing' like that had started to destroy her and it would every single time it was mentioned. She stayed still, thinking about it until he finally came back into the pod. "I can't give you that information from my base." She paused a moment. "My base has been destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 pm

"Then we'll repair it." He said, going to the computer and scanning the city. He found a tower that was on a tiny island. "Is that it?" He asked pointing to the monitor that showed the tower. He had to admit, it looked pretty messed up. But it was a small task for him. He had fixed an entire war ship in one day. He could fix a simple tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Mg looked over at him with wide eyes. She knew that the tower would of been repaired sooner or later and she was going to go live with her parents until then, but to hear him say that just surprised her. He was an alien here and to hear him say that just blew her mind. But of course he wasn't repairing it for her. He was doing it to get what he needed which completely crushed her on the inside. Only now did she realize just how attached she had gotten to the tower after everything she went through. Mg walked closer to the screen to look at her destroyed home closely. "Yes, it is."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm

"Alright." He pressed his finger on a key and the pod quickly moved. He lifted the ramp up and closed the pod as it was moving. He wanted to find where he was, but seeing the sadness in the girls eyes as she saw her home, he then decided to repair it for her as well. He liked to help people. His vault father on his homeworld taught him to be nice to others. Suddenly a sound came from outside the pod. As if a wave had hit the pod. The pod made a sound, changing from tanke wheels to water jets. He had built this pod himself for exploration on abandoned planet. The monitor showed that they were underwater and close to the tower. The pod made another clang noise and the pod slanted. It then straightened and stopped. "We're here." He said, the pod ramp dropping.

((want me to make a thread at the Titan Tower)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primarch's descent (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2