Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Primarch's descent (open) Vote_lcapPrimarch's descent (open) Voting_barPrimarch's descent (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Primarch's descent (open) Vote_lcapPrimarch's descent (open) Voting_barPrimarch's descent (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Primarch's descent (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Primarch's descent (open) Empty
PostSubject: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 am

The sun shined brightly on the streets of jump city. The sidewalks were crowded with people enjoying their weekend. Some where shoping at several stores while others were just walking around. A small child notices something in the sky. It looked like a small star, moving towards the street. The boys parents sqwented at the, what they thought, meteor falling from the sky. They soon realize where the meteor was going. Straight to the streets.

The parents quickly picked the boy up and ran into the closet buildings. Others did as well. Then the meteorite hit the street. When the people saw the strange thing up close they quickly realize that this wasn't a meteor. It was a pod. The pod was about the size of a two story house.

Joshua groaned as he got out of unconsciousness. He stood up in his pod, his Space Marine armor perfectly fine. He looked around, the computer in his visor scaning the room. His weapons were hanging on the walls of the drop pod. He went over to his bolter pistol and chainsaw blade. He didn't want to go out into a new planet unarmed. He went over to the entrance of the drop pod and pressed a bitton that was to teh side of the entrance.

The door dropped down on the ground, becoming a ramp for the Primarch. He walked down the ramp. He saw that his pod was surrounded by strange humans wearing blue uniforms and surrounding his drop pod. He walked over towards them. "Freeze!" The Police man yelled through his megaphone. Joshua continued to walk towards them. His helmet was busted, no sound was coming in.

Then they did the worst mistake they could possibly imagin. They open fired on the Primarch. The bullets ricocheted off of his armor. Joshua raised his eyebrow at the primitive weapons. He hadn't seen such weapons ever sense he left his planet, Fallout. When they stopped firing the Primarch looked down at his bolter pistol and moved a switch on the pistol.

He pointed his gun at the megaphone Police. He fired and the round blew the megaphone out of the man's hand. They reloaded and opened fire again. He kept walking, firing his pistol and hiting only the police officers pistol. He didn't want to hurt humans. When all of the police officers pistols were destroyed he holstered his gun and walked forward. He stepped on a police car, crushing the hood of the car and the engine. The police with the megaphone called the Titans for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm

There was a clear sky today, something that Mg was loving right now. She was flying in her bird form, high in the sky to try to get rid of the extra energy she had. She needed to get her mind off of the jerk called 'Emblem' for awhile. Who did he think he was saying all that crap to her? To Xzuk too? That was the last time she trusted someone the rest of the titans brought in. But really the titans weren't a team anymore. She barely saw Kira and Xzuk and the rest. What had happened to the team? To her family? It sucked that they weren't together anymore. Mg always had her parents to go to now that she and the Titans had helped rescued them once before. Even though she didn't treat them fairly by going off all the time out of the blue, they still loved her and understood. She could ask for better parents actually. But they couldn't help her now. Only flying could.

Mg was on the outskirts of the city when she heard the call on her communicator. 'What could be happening now?' She directed toward the sky. She landed and changed into her human form to check out the call, her eyes widening when she heard what was happening. 'Finally something simple.' Mg changed back into the bird after touching the feather in her back pocket again. Right now it was the fastest way she had of getting where that thing landed.

In minutes, Mg was on the scene and circled around the area where the cops and new arrival were. A police car was crushed by the arrival's foot which made her wonder what she was getting into as she started to land, changing into her human form in mid-air. Mg landed on her feet in front of the new arrival and stood tall. "What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Joshua stopped as the bird flew above him. He forgot what a normal bird had looked like. He jumped when the bird shifted into a human. He took his pistol out quickly, remembering the last time he had interacted with a shifter, and pointed it at the shifter's head. He turned the switch on his pistol to lethal but something made him stop.

When she spoke, his recorder on his helmet gave a translation firmliar to him. He hadn't had caught the language from the officer, mainly he wasn't paying any attention. He stabbed his chainsaw blade to the ground, the thing taller than the shifter. He pressed down on a button that was on the left side of his helmet. A beep sounded outside his helmet. The mouth part of his helmet opened up and sucked in some of the air. The thing then closed quickly.

"Examining.....Atmosphere is non-lethal." The computers voice said through his ear. He nodded and took his helmet off with one hand, still holding the pistol to the shifters head. His long hair flowed out, his chin covered in a long beard. "You speak Imperial Gothic?" He asked, his voice hard and dry. He hadn't had something to drink in a while. "What planet is this? Who colonized this planet? Imperial Fists? Blood Ravens? Emperor's Children, Who?"

(Imperial gothic is just a fancy way of saying English.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm

In an appropriate amount of reaction time, Mg had a gun to her head. Great really. She could use an excuse to take her anger out, and this one was going to be good enough to beat the crap outta him and gain what powers he might have, if any of all under that armor. It seemed as though she was going to be shot but she wasn't. Distracted it seemed. Never a good thing. She saw the chainsaw blade get stabbed into the ground, noticing it was taller then her, and she was pretty tall. Well it really meant that there was one less weapon to try to hit her with right away if she started a fight with this arrival. Mg watched him closely when she heard the beep of his helmet and apparently a sample from the air being taken in.

When the helmet was off, Mg's eyes widen a bit at the beard, and she was reminded of Emblem once again. Anger boiled up inside of her from this alien reminding her of the one thing she wanted to get away from. "First of all, silence your mouth." Mg said sternly. He was lucky so far that she hadn't attacked him from the remembrance. "Imperial gothic would most likely be translated as English on here, or at least that's what I'm guessing and if so then yes." She looked at the pistol. "Point your weapon to the ground if you have to point it anywhere. I won't hurt you unless you piss me off real bad." Mg stood her ground as she said so, not showing any fear.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm

The Primarch growled when she gave orders to him. Primarch's never followed orders, they give orders. He grinned at her bravery, putting his pistol away. "Your way to much like her." He said, smiling down at her. "I have enough power to crush your bones to the dust. Yet you stand at the face of true power." He stepped forwards, his upper stomach was to her head. He grabbed her shoulder and pressed down. His grip as iron and could bend steel as if it was straw. "Now once again, What planet is this? Are there xenomorphs here? And are there any humans that can contact the Emperor of Man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Mg smirked up at him. "You remind me of someone. I hate him." She thought of him as a fool. He only knew of one of her powers and now he was going to get his butt kicked by a girl. All she had to do was wait a few moments and wait for the physical contact to come. And boy did he really have a grip. One that would work with her nicely. She could feel his powers running through her now once her shoulder was grabbed. Super strength nice. Technology from another world and the knowledge to use it, very nice. Tough-ness great. He was in for a real treat. "Is that really suppose to hurt?" Mg asked him with a sly smile. "Why should I tell you anything of my home that you just crashed landed on? You're not using manners at all." She grabbed hold of his wrist and moved his hand off of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Joshua's eyes widened and he grinned. He was finnally going to have a good fight. "You realy shouldn't do that." He said. He grabbed her leg and tossed her forward. He cracked his wrist. He placed his helmet back on and scanned the woman. He frowned and took his helmet off. "You cannot handle my power, child. I want to know if this planet is safe. What solar system is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Mg was tossed by her leg which didn't help her nor did it really affect her much. She turned into her bird form for a moment and flew back so that she was a couple of feet away from him. She then did the same as before and started to land but changed into her human form and landing on her feet. "Are you sure you're not just being cocky?" Mg asked him, standing her ground once more. She was light still but she had the same powers as him now plus her bird form. "Why do you want know? What gives you a right to ask a question like that after crash landing right in the middle of the street where people are probably injured from it?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm

"Because if any of my brothers are here we are all dead." He yelled, his voice booming above everyone elses. "I was unconcious when I landed, I could have landed in a park or in the ocean and have the floating devices help me. But It was too late, I didn't even know where the hell I was. Now once again, What planet is this? What Solar system? And finnally what year is this?" He was getting impatient. He crossed his arms, his strength was weaker right now. He thought for a moment, she could be equally strong with him now, but his strength would beat her ten times over again if he regained it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Mg raised an eyebrow as he yelled about if his brothers were here then all creatures were dead. "Finally something I can work with." She said to him after he had explained a bit. "Keep your voice down now. There are people already panicking from your landing and probably from what you yelled then." She sighed a bit, her anger subsiding for the moment, and looked around. There weren't many people here from the police sealing off the area but there were still too many humans around that didn't need to hear this conversation. "Earth. Milky way. 2010. Happy? Now let's go somewhere else and you can explain more on this brother situation of yours." Mg said while looking at his ship. "You going to lead me in your ship so we can talk or what?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 pm

"It's not a ship, it's a pod." Joshua corrected, walking to his pod. Some police men were standing around it. They immediatly backed up, away from the huge man. He set his helmet down and picked up the pod easily. He carred it past the police cars that had surrounded his pod. He dropped it on the ground, the concrete cracking. It would have taken twenty Astartes (Primarch Joshua's race) to carry one drop pod. He walked around and stopped infront of the drop pod's ramp. "Come." He said, walking upstairs. The interior of the droppod was lit up with christmas lights and old bulbs. These were items that he had found on his last visit to Fallout. He sat down in his huge, throne like seat and bent down, his elbows resting on his knees and lacing his fingers with his. "You said Earth? There is no way. Terra is Earth where I am from. And this planet is completely different from Terra. Your technology is primitive." His weapons and tech was on the walls of the pod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Mg rolled her eyes when he corrected her. Not the best example for the kids but hey, she was in a bad mood from before and now there's horrible news about everything she cares about and everything she use to care about. This was definitely not the best day for her at all and it was probably just starting since she hadn't yet heard of the full details of why he was here and of the reasons why his brothers would be here as well. Mg watched as he lifted the pod up with his strength. Something as tall and most likely heavy as that was how much strength Mg had now. With it she could easily defeat Emblem and whoever else decided to betray her. She walked with him to where he let the pod land again and followed inside of it. She looked around it, a bit amazed at it all but she wasn't going to show emotions like that towards him. Mg nodded her head, standing up in the pod now, waiting on him. "Believe it boy. But we on planet Earth are so sorry we don't have the tech that you're use to." She said, unable to help it. "Your tech is easy to control." She took a glance around the room, grateful for the new knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 am

"Realy know?" He said, intrested at the fact she called his tech easy. He stood up and walked to a heavy bolter. It was heavier for an experienced Astartes. He picked it up and handed it to her. "Then you'll have no problem checking if this is alright while I tell you my tale." He said, going back to his seat. "I was on the planet Cradala, where a heretic act to my father, the Emperor of Man, was aqcuiring. We were finishing up cleansing the earth when my brother, Angron of the World Eaters, came to me and offered me the choice of betraying my father. I said no and....he fired on my ship. My friends said that should go into a drop pod and escape, hoping I would make it to Terra. But this is not Terra at all." He said, rubbing the back of his hand. "This world is like an old, old movie on terra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am

Mg watched him as he stood up and took a tech piece off the wall. "Hm a bolter, and apparently a would be too heavy for me one if I didn't have your strength." She said while looking at it. She had her ears open and her eyes and hands on the piece of tech from his world. Since it was her first time with this new knowledge, it was going to take her a bit to process it all, but soon as he got into his story, she started to figure out all the screws, and whatever else made the piece, a weapon. "So you're brothers are greedy and want to be the ruler. Keyword there is brothers so only one of them could be unless they want to try something new with the government on your world." Mg said while playing a bit with the tech, seeing it was in working order. Why else would it be on the ship if it wasn't? "Don't make me feel outdated. Tell me or show me more of what Terra would look like." She put the bolter down. "And this is all ready to use."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

Joshua looked at the bolter and grinned. "You forgot a piece." He picked the gun up and opened it up. He had been watching her fix it. He took out a screw driver that was human sized and took out a jammed piece in the middle of two gears. "I have had some upgrades to my mind. Anyone who wants to get into my mind would be blocked. Plus the strength you have now isn't even my full one. Pray that you don't have it." He said, closing the gun. He picked the heavy bolter up again and rested it on his knee. "That might be true. But Angron told me that our father was trying to get rid of us for good. I didn't believe him. He's not the brightest of my brothers." He said, setting the heavy bolter down. "Terra....I haven't been there personnally. I know that the whole planet is a city and the parks are domed. Also their weren't any police, just millitary men called Imperial gaurd. They kill anybody that broke the law. Anyways, it's not like my homeworld."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primarch's descent (open)   Primarch's descent (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primarch's descent (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next