Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Vote_lcapThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Voting_barThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Vote_lcapThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Voting_barThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Empty
PostSubject: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm

The Oblastian Princess Victoria, landed on the puny little planet of earth in the dead of night three miles from the meta packed city of Jump. She flew at top speed through the atmosphere looking like a shooting start in the night sky. She landed gracefully. Her first reaction of this planet was that the gravity was actually in close proximity to her own and the oxygen levels are roughly the same also. She swiftly scanned her surroundings making sure no person was watching her. She contacted her parents.

”Hello, this is Princess Victoria reporting. I have landed safely onto the planet Earth. Everything seems quiet; it is assumedly time for sleep. Awaiting orders.”

”Good job, daughter. This is your mother speaking. You are now to find money and a house worthy of your stature. Do try to do so without causing too much upheaval…”

”Understood.”

She called upon her scythe. It came to her immediately and she did a tick tock toss with her scythe catching it then thrusting it into the air with a satisfying pose. She flew her hair around a tree snapping it into sending the birds flying in a spasm all over the night sky. This is going to be fun. Heheh... Vicky then proceeded towards the city keeping on a look out for three things… a bank, humans, and a home.

(OOC: I'm so excited for this new character of mine! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 am

Tim saw the woman with a scythe flying through the air and knew one thing, people with scythes never turned out well. He ran after her along the sidewalks then moved to the road when people were moving too slowly. His strength allowed him to push off the ground and increase his speed quite a bit. He kept his eyes on her ready to intervene if trouble started.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Flying above the city, Vicky saw many humans. She scoffed at their presence but remembering her mother's words, decided against killing them. She flew down the main street looking for a bank. She saw what looked to be a mediocre bank with probably a low tech security system and few to no guards. Perfect...

She made her scythe disappear into her bracelet and flew down to the alley by the bank. She tried to remember everything Bighton had taught her about security systems and human banks. this took her all of two minutes. She put her plan together in her head. Get in and out in less than an hour... sounds doable... She then started to turn invisible and walking out of the alley to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Tim ran into the bank he'd saw her land beside. When he checked the alley there was nothing. Tim showed his titan communicator and said. "official business you're about to be robbed by someone I was following." He leapt over the counter sliding across the surface and began looking around trying to notice anything with his enhanced senses. Tim grabbed his pistol and began looking room to room.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Vicky went into the bank. She went through what seemed to be the most heavily guarded hall and decided to look around for a bit to see what she could get. She had already went through two rooms and was in the third when she heard someone blast through the doors and give away she was in there. Should've been more careful about making sure no one was following me... Crud...

Just as she was about to make a getaway with what she already had, Tim came through. Vicky held perfectly still just in case her movement would give her away. She even tried to breath very little.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Tim closed his eyes and smirked. He grabbed a lighter and held it up by the fire suppression system. Tim lit the lighter causing water to start falling. He immediately began looking around invisibility was easy to counter when you had the ability yourself. Tim saw the distorted water and moved nearly instantly with a straight kick toward the stomach, it wouldn't be impossible to dodge but it would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Crap.. is all Vicky had time to think as the water started to fall before getting kicked in the core. She doubled over in pain, skidding back against the wall but had enough sense about her to latch on to the foot. She grew her hair around his foot and went to fling him across the room using her hands for strength and a starting forward motion and her hair to spin and propel him further. She then returned to vision knowing invisibility wouldn't help her here, he could still see her and she could still see him.

"Well, hi there. My name's Victoria. What's yours?" She said with a smile as she let her hair go flying about her. She liked formal greetings before fighting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Tim had been caught by surprise when she grabbed and threw him. He landed on his hands though and flipped back to his feet saying. "I am Tim, temporary leader of the mercenaries known as Symbiote and member of the Titans who protect this city. I'm sorry Victoria but you were seen by one of the worst people to get caught by." Tim pulled his sword, if her hair was a power it may be harder to cut but there was always the chance it wasn't. He was hoping it wouldn't be.

Tim bowed slightly and looked at her asking. "You are alien, your clothes are of above average quality. Your bracelet is a precious material probably enchanted. Assuming nobility or above." Tim's mind was racing trying to figure out anything he could about her before the fight.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Vicky just smirked as he pulled out his sword. "Hmm... I've never even heard of Symbiote... Titans though, they're infamous even on MY planet. Metas helping to save the humans. Hah! You should be using you powers to control them. No matter. Yes, my full name is Princess Victoria Laurea Győzelem of Oblast. I have chosen this planet to complete my training, and it seems you, Tim of Symbiote, are my first sparring mate. I do so hope you plan to use that sword on my skin; it will be useless on my beautiful hair." She then called upon her scythe and as it appeared she added, "Shall we move this outdoors?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Tim spun the sword around and walked out the door saying back to her "Well if you want to call this sparring lets keep things honorable, it's been a while since I fought someone who purposed sparring rather than just attacking."

Tim turned around once he was on the asphalt of the road and stretched putting his pistol away. Tim said seriously. "Don't think of me as having a humans capabilities or things will go badly for you. On the other hand you are alien, and I know your power is related to your hair. So I'm not completely in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Vicky followed Tim out of the bank. She let her hair back to waist length as she walked and let it go back wild when they stopped. "Well then, I guess I'm not like most people..."

"True I focused a lot of time on my hair, but I still have a feww tricks up my sleaves. And trust me, I never judge anyone's ability on their appearance." With that she did a few drop spins with her scythe then tossed it into to catch it behind her. She then bowed to Tim and took her stance.

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Tim lifted from the bow his eyes following the course of the scythe as it fell into her hand he had suddenly lunged forward. His force had cracked the pavement and he swung the sword at the blade of the scythe with half his strength (equal to about 1.15 tons) Tim would then swing his leg up and try to hook hers to throw her off balance. He'd been trained by Malharon with Malharon actually trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:21 pm

She saw the lunge and was mesmerized for just an instant at the force he set off at. She did nothing to stop his blade from catching her scythe and practically throwing it a far ways off. She did however use this time to attempt at catching his foot with her hair and as he brought his foot up, she then would use his own momentum to try and flip him backwards and away. If she succeeded she would then call her scythe back to her and it would appear.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Tim allowed her to catch his foot and grabbed her hair with his free hand attempting to use it to pull himself further toward her his own weight nothing compared to his strength. Tim was currently only fighting at half strength. He hoped to use the momentum she gave him to bring his sword around harder toward her forehead. Tim was pleased, she fought very well. He was having to use his full mind just to come up with counters to her actions but soon he'd begin the assault again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Vicky was suprised at him catching her hair. As his blade came swinging at her head she deflected it using her hair as a sheild because it was stronger than diamonds. She then shrank the diameter of the lock of hair Tim had his grubby paws all over to the size of one stand and yanked it out of his grip. She then teleported her scythe to her, doing a horizontal toss into the air, hopefully distracting Tim long enough for her to catch it and use that momentum to slice a scar into his pretty little face. If not, she was also growing her hair around his ankles to trip him if he tried to dodge the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next