Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
double trouble(Victoria) Vote_lcapdouble trouble(Victoria) Voting_bardouble trouble(Victoria) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
double trouble(Victoria) Vote_lcapdouble trouble(Victoria) Voting_bardouble trouble(Victoria) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

double trouble(Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

double trouble(Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Days after alot of weird,nice and dangerous events made by others,Katera decided to make up her own trouble but it seemed no fun doing that alone to admit,she had to catch a perfect partner for this idea.

mmmmm she mumbled,waking up on her bedroom and stretched another day the hawk girl yawned and left the bed,placing the blanket sheet back in order and went off to the kitchen to start the day full of energy.By taking her breakfast on the chair before every Symbiote members as usual,the youngster kept eating till she had finished and placed everythign away in the newer dishwasher ever isince that old attack of Bodycount the house was fixed from the explosion that had occured by James fault even tough he had lost,it was only the first step of his crazy domination.

All ready to leave,Katera took the door exiting he area by flying off trought the sky view,high above the air near clouds her wings were flapping with grace and balance to move on.A while after she landed right on the downtown field and began to search for a trouble to create with a teammates of course,she was carefully strolling around the streets stores to find a great member lets see.. the bird chick tought,her reddish eyes glancing over the space there wasnt many peoples since morning was nearly starting to be seen with the sun coming up.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Abby let out a wide yawn, awakened by some of the early birds at the hostel. She was already out, bleary-eyed and in search of caffeination. "Ugh, I can't keep living like this," she muttered to herself, brushing her hair as she walked. "I was hopin' ta avoid hustlin' the hustlers...but a girl's gotta make rent, ya know?" It was her back-up plan, stage magic and misdirection her specialty against people who thought it was theirs. Besides, cheating the cheaters was a good thing...or at least that was what she told herself.

Honestly, she wanted to be a big star. She knew she had the skills...she just had to find the proper stage, make an audience, and rock their world. But where to start? The mall was alright...but even those funds would run out. Abby stopped at an early-morning sight, rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Whoa...a chick who's a chick...!" She breathed in delighted surprise, tilting her head in curiosity as she strolled closer. Were those wings real? She just had to know!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Right now as the winged Meta was busily staring at the area all she could see were humans filling theirs way in the shops and the street way,she wasnt much aware that Abby had caught her in sight. not here for sure.. Katera said to herself but hesitated somehow she couldnt leave yet,she just kept searching for what she needed but then she could hear stepping noises coming on close to her.With a swift ear twitch,her head turned back to the other girl who was strangely in awe by the folded hawk wings Katera had

you got a problem? she asked even tough something was unusual about Abby,was she thinking that the hawk girl was a angel out of heaven like everyone used to describe in theirs minds.Short white flowing in the simple breeze,Katera whole body faced the other young one,awaiting response,hawk tail swiping lightly above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Abby jumped lightly as the bird lady spun to meet her abruptly. They had to be real...and with sense like that. She really was something else! "Whoa, that how ya greet everyone?" She asked, pouting slightly with a hand on her hip. "I ain't got no problem with ya...actually, I kinda thought you were a cool-lookin' chick."

She smiled, tilting her head the other way as she took her in closer up. Seemed kind of hawkish to her...that might've explained the slightly aggressive introduction. Without hesitation or malice, she held out her hand, a wave of it producing a business card. "Name's Abby...ya got one, too, right?"

The card read:

Abigail Cabrera, Magician Extraordinaire
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Depends on my mood she spoke,eyeing the girl details and clothing she spotted the card and picked it up and gave it back with slight uninterest from what it was written on it,Katera was doubting that such a job would be true but magic sounded not so fake if Abby wasnt the regular type of citizen beside she had just make up this sudden card. Business card no,a name i do, im Katera the Metahuman responded,there were still something to do about this troublemaker teammates it still seemed hard to get someone worthy enough for that and that could please the taste Katera had to create neat troubles.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Abby shrugged, waving it away again with some sleight of hand. "Suit yourself, Katera," she replied, staring at the hawk-girl for a moment to stick a name to a face. The chick was Katera...she had to remember that, she knew! The slight disappointment melted off her face, more intrigued by the slight tinge of doubt she could pick up in her body language. It was always easy to tell nonbelievers.

"Ya got that look on your face," she teased lightly. "That ya don't think I'm tellin' ya the truth. Alrighty...how's about a trick, then? Waddaya wanna see bright an' early in the mornin'?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Frowning by all the talk Abby was making you blabber too much like a rapper thats the trick i can see the hawk girl told ignorantly somehow deciding to test out this younger girl,she let out an influencing hawk's call hoping to see what reaction could come out from her here's my m-o-r-n-i-n-g trick,hehehe she corrected not really approving the way she had spoke somes seconds it did felt like a musical rapper dude and snickered,her reddish eyes glowing by the lifting sun even tough Katera's pupils were bloody red as a color tone instead of black.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Abby broke out in a bright smile at the trick, applauding her hawk's call. "Bilingual! Sweet!" She commented, trying her best to ignore the heckling about the length or style of her speech. She saved the flowery words for the stage; no need to waste them on the streets. "An' red eyes without bein' an albino, too...! That's cool; wonder if I can do that! Presto change-o!"

She waved a hand in front of her eyes, a faint illusion coloring her eyes red as her fingers drifted away. "Eh? Eh? I can't see myself...are they red like yours?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

As somes peoples were taken quite aback from the strong hawk sound they looked quickly at the young bird girl but moved on the street space theirs fright fading off.Just as Abby kept on speaking like this wich was totally getting dumb to Katera's toughts even after hearing this albino thing.Aware of the color change hmmm yeah congrats she mumbled ignorantly things were going nowhere right now but she had a inch of greatness seeing that this other chick hadnt freaked out like most persons guessing she couldnt be the normal type of human.

She let out a random shrug and turned away getting back to search still her head spun on the left side,her single red eyes peeking to Abby well Miss magic girl,i got no time to hear youre voice were not in a recording studio here,make it clear else dont come near me she warned not needing strictness or whatsoever,it was only that this kind of tone was really unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 pm

"Awesome!" Abby cheered, punching the air. "I'm totally gonna add that to the repertoire!" With her focus entirely lost, the illusion faded and her eyes bled back to their usual normal color. Katera began to leave, though she did turn back for a moment...clarity? Was she talking too much? She folded her arms, thinking it over a moment before giving chase to catch up.

"Sorry if I'm super chatty...you're cool, it's morning, and I'm bored and goin' broke. That's basically about it. I was thinkin' of findin' some hustlers ta hustle, but they're not going to be out for a while yet...stupid hostel kids wakin' me up..."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:35 pm

She saw the girl approach again with crazy voice and sighed not wanting to learn to stop using that huh,well forget the kids youre one yourself the bird Meta argued not having a choice to get more clearer.Eyes flashing by the upcoming sunrays,Katera's sight was holded on Abby similar like a tight hook to a fish like me,but look i dont need to hear more of youre rapper styled voice version,got it?! she demanded once again hoping this time it could sound better to understand,kind of getting tired of that.

She spreaded up her wings widely and took flight a inch up from the ground as her feet were designed like real hawks claws,it was also precisely sharpened enough to pierce near any types of material.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:07 am

Abby huffed, arms folded. "Look, if you want more flowery language and all the fancy grammar, I can do that, too," she said at last. "I just try to save it for the performances...you know, relax and speak casually when I can. Besides, I like how it sounds, how it flows really easily. It's like a performance of its own!" She didn't want her sole source of entertainment for the morning to fly away (literally), but at the same time she had better things to devote her morning thoughts to than maintaining proper language.

"Anyway, you mentioned you didn't like my blabbering. What are you up to?" That was another thing that bothered her...she didn't feel the need to change for anyone at all. Honestly, this was seeming less and less worth the effort unless there was a change of heart around the corner.

C'mon, charm, don't fail me now! I gotta get fans somehow!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Well right now that sounded much better and wise thats better especially when youre facing somebody like me,im a long lasting mess she retorted.Legs crossed and holded in flight she was strangely sat there in the air near the ground,eyeing Abby by the questionning of what Katera could be doing out here downtown her voice rised an answer nothing so typical just a search she could tell before informing the girl of everything atleast time could be wasted longer but anyway it looked like things were about to change.

but you know what.. she said keeping the real suspense for the next answer which would get to be a little bit over the top since she had somehow caught an idea without exception from her weird search
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 am

"You're looking for something?" Abby asked incredulously, folding her arms. "I'm surprised you haven't found it yet...with a wingspan like that, flying across the city a few times must be a breeze!" There was a small tinge of jealousy...of all the things she wanted to do, flying was one of them. Unlike a lot of heroes, though, she couldn't fly at all. An occasional levitation trick, sure...but that wasn't far off the ground, and it wasn't like she could move with any speed with it. To truly fly...if only! She was nudged out of her thoughts by a rather suspenseful statement...that dangling fragment that reminded her of her early lessons in performance.

"What?" She bit the bait, eager to see what the hawk girl could churn out to delight her.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 pm

its no breeze,thats complete freedom you know she said having the tendency of using this catch phrase towards others but anyway right now she had to inform the rest of her untold idea since Abby was still in curiosity.Katera voie was in pause mode well not likely as she spoke again,wings flapping elegantly making her sat position well balanced to stay steady in the mid air.

im picking you for troublemaking so better be original on ideas,beside youre about to like youre high ride she revealed and somehow kept a tiny mystery in the last part of her sentence about this sudden riding info,leaving a tricky smirk trought her facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: double trouble(Victoria)   double trouble(Victoria) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

double trouble(Victoria)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next