Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Vote_lcapPaige Vs Sage - Page 2 Voting_barPaige Vs Sage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Vote_lcapPaige Vs Sage - Page 2 Voting_barPaige Vs Sage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige Vs Sage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Paige frowned giving a disspleased look not being effected by the dirt because of her mask and pointed to it.

"Hello! Nimrod! I'm Shadow knight and this is my mask! whats dirt suposed to do!"

Paige then wiped out her big sword to block out his attack but was knocked back a few feet.

"Thats it!"

Paige then thew her big sword at Jak fastly then wipped out her pistolls firing bullets from all derections at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

As she lunged her sword at JaK he ducked, losing a few hairs off the top of his head and touched it's surface becoming as hard as it's blade comparatively to keep the bullets from piercing his body.

"It's called a distraction genius!"

That being said, JaK dove forward and as he did so grabbed onto a long vine, which he then whipped around, causing it to latch onto Paige's ankle.

Sage had been sneaky; when doing that windmill earlier, he had tied the vine into a lasso during the spin. The dirt in the eyes was to make sure Paige wouldn't see where she was stepping when he threw it and the palm thrust was to push her into position.

With the vine lassoed around her ankle and JaK holding the other end and armored up giving him extra strength, he yanked the cord and lunged Paige into the air like a rag doll, looking to slam her into many different things such as trees, boulders, and lastly the unforgiving ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Paige narrowed her eyes as she was slamed into many things and aimed her pistol at the vine waiting for the right moment and shot it breaking it using the momentum as a sling shot zooming over to a tree grabing it with one hand and using it to twurl herself up on top of it. The next song came on paramore brick by boring brick. Paige was covered in cuts and bruses and hid in the trees. Paige then removed her back belt and un ziped her top part of her costume removing it. Paige was wearing a black tank top uonder neath it.

Paig ethe put the back paice back on pulling out another combat knife using it to cut her top pice into strips and tieing them to the deep cuts on her legs and arms.Paige then Hopped from tree to tree and heading to Jak. Jak would hear some russles in the trees as paige arrived and jumped down at him from above holding one kanatna.

"Never under estimate me!"

Paige then would attempt to hit him with her blade as she got close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

As she retreated, JaK knew he had finally did some damage and that Paige was actually plotting something now, especially since JaK heard no smarky quips.

"Getting serious now? Good."

As the blade came towards JaK his ear twitched once he had heard the rustle in the bushes and then as the blade came towards him, it was blocked! Suddenly, by a giant fist again, this time made of the same metal as her giant sword he had absorbed half a minute earlier, which crackled against Paige's katana.

"I heal fast...Everywhere, do you know what that means? It means my hearing never worsens, my sight is always sharp, and I process information at the highest level. Nothing on my body decays."

As JaK battled back against Paige in a test of strength and as her blade struggled against his metallic fist, however, then his other one also doubled in size as Sage launched it at her with an unremourseful gaze. Playtime was indeed over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Paige quickly reacted to his second fist and jumped off the blocking one. She landed away from Jak. Paige stood in silence looking down the shadows blocking her face. Paige pulled out her second katana and staped both into the ground.

"I don't care what you think of me or what I can do...."

Paige removed her belt that held her pistols.

"I'm done with multiple wepons in this fight...."

Paige un did her back belt and pulled out one of the sowrds and tossed it over to Jak.

"Use it or don't I really don't care but just know...."

Paige removed her mask and pulled out the katana.

"I'm Done playing around!"

She said as she ran at him with incredible speed but not as fasr as any speedster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

JaK out of respect dearmored himself again, impressed with Paige's courage to actually test him in a physical fight. Especially when he just explained to her that he was pretty much a peak level human, even without powers. He then grabbed her blade and spun it around making wooshing noises in the air as it twirled.

"You sure you wanna go down this road Paige, I really don't think you want any of this pain I've got inside of me.......I will kill you...if I find it's necessary."

Her answer came in the form of a mad dash, one JaK saw as she dashed at him and he replied by dashing right back at her at also olympic level speed. As their blades clashed sparks flew! Each looking into each other's eyes as JaK's face filled with rage and malice. His temper flare as his anger rose. Then they parted and a back and forwardth sword fight presumed between the two. Fancy techniques were shown by both when their blades collided againa nd again. JaK's form was very undisciplined and wild as he flipped off the side of trees yelling with each swipe he took and even attacked with the blade in his mouth at one point.

However, as they got into a test of strength once again, JaK decided to attempt a daring move as he let go of the blade then ducked as her own sword flew over him and then caught it in his other hand, which he used to try and slice the girl's forward leg.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 am

Paige saw him going for her forward leg and quickly moved it back and lanching it forward to kne him in the stumack. Paige then would quickly put it back down and would attemt to hit him with a round house kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm

As JaK took the knee to the stomach he spit up blood as he doubled over in slow motion. Then as she attempted to put his lights out with a roundhouse his foe found her leg caught up on the handle of his katana, which he used to block her kick. Then from the awkward position she was in, with her leg extended to meet the sword, he painfully shot back at her with a haymaker like punch aimed directly at Paige's cheek. This fight was now turning from finesse and style into a slug-fest of pure will and determination, and JaK had tons of that stored up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

Paige fell to the ground as she was hit Paige then flung her legs up and repeatedly kicked Jak as she was on the ground. After the kicks paige would quickly get up and would kick jak in the stomack with the muck more powerful full powerd kick that was able to knock superboy back a few feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 pm

As Paige fell, JaK twirled his blade around and then jumped to stab the girl while she was laying flat, but Paige brought up her legs and kicked him multiple times in his ribs, tenderizing them. Then as JaK dropped back to the ground favoring his ribs, suddenly he looked up and was caught off guard by a running flying kick from Paige that sent him skidding across the grassy area, afterwards he dropped to one knee breathing raspily, but then smirked and stood up. His bruise mid section could already be seen losing it's dark coloring as the skin healed itself.

"*Pant, Pant* I can do this all day, night, and week. How bout you?"

That being said, JaK readied his sword again, but then heard a rustling in the bushes... What the heck was that? It was a low tremble at first and then got louder and louder as the rocks began shaking...Then JaK realized what it was and began running away from both Paige and the sound.

"STAMPEDE!!"

No sooner had JaK yelled that out, trees began tumbling over and then out of the clearing, rhinos, boars, elephants, and many other animals all being chased by about 8 large tigers could be seen entering the fold. If Paige didn't move and Sage wasn't fast enough they would both be crushed and then probably eaten.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Paige smiled and went back to a straight face when she felt the ground tremble. She had lived here for a little while and she knew what it ment. paige watched Jak run Paige then stood there staying still and as an elephant neared her. Paige then jumped up grabing onto one of its tusks and flipng upto its head and looked to Jak with a smirk as she road the Elelephnt that was in the frount of the stampeed. Paige chose this one because it would most likely the last one to be attacked by the tigers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:21 pm

JaK continued to run through the forest and looked back seeing Paige on top of one of the elephants.

"Figures take the easy way out.."

As he ran he displayed some of his excellent acrobatics and parkour prowess. Actually, he moved quicker with obstacles in the way then he would have had there been nothing in front of him; bounding over large rocks, swinging off low tree branches, and leaping off the sides of trunks. Also by kicking off his shoes he found it easier to move across vines, using his feet to grab some and also get more traction for his maneuvers as he darted ahead. Surfing through some of the slanted tree tops before dropping down as they were bowled over and then sliding under a fallen log as he did so that was in his path.

Meanwhile, a few of the tigers had jumped up on top of the elephants and rhino's backs and once up there began trying to bite into their thick hides. However, upon seeing Paige on one too they began lunging across the gaint mammal's backs to get to the smaller, much more fragile female pray.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Paige saw a tiger coming at her and ducked. More came at her Paige frount fliped onto a tree branch as she said.

"My fight is not with you!"

After learning they couldn't get to her then moved back onto the elephants. Once they left paige jumped down and walked to where Jak was and stabed her kanta by where he was barely hiting where he was on perpouse.

"Get up there gone and now its time to finish what you started."

Paige said then pulled out her katana and waited for him to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 pm

As JaK peeked from under the fallen tree, he looked up at Paige...

"A little eager aren't you? Most girls would still be a bit frightened or excited by giant cats. Orrr are you more of a dog person?"

As JaK spoke he dusted himself off. His jeans were now ripped in multiple places, most notably the knees, but his bruises had nearly all healed. Only injuries that were visible was the inflamation of marks from where Paige had hit him where the blood vessels were still repairing and the scabs from cuts with with blood stains under them. However, more internal stuff was still causing JaK pain, but not enough that he would show it or allow it to affect him.

Spoiler:

He pulled up the sword from where Paige had put it and once again assumed another radical sword position. The friction in the air was intense between them and the atmosphere was obviously seen upon their faces as they imagined cutting each other down, but overall JaK had to admit...He was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 pm

"Achully I'm more of a bunny or a rabit person I'm a sucker for those long ears."

She said as she got into a fighting position with her sword.

Spoiler:

Paige then flung forward attacking him with her katana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next