Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Vote_lcapPaige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Voting_barPaige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Vote_lcapPaige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Voting_barPaige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Paige Flys over to her bedroom window well it wasn't her bed room but the room she stayed in when she was at Titans Tower. She hoped that the window was still unlocked like she left it. She never liked keeping it locked just in case she needed to leave or return quickly and didn't want to use the front door.

She put both hands on the window slowly sliding up. She smiled amased that after all the time she had been gone they still hadn't locked it. She climed through the window and hopped into her room. She closed the window behind her queitly many because she didn't want to freak out anyone who was in the tower by hearing a window slam or window that was closed was wide open.

Paige knealed down but an outlit in the room pulling out her laptop pluging it in to charge. She unloaded the rest of her stuff hoping that even if they said no to her soon to be asked question she would still be allowed to stay at the tower. She got up stretching still tiered from the trip she smiled still wondering what they would think after seeing her 10 later than when she was suposed to be home.

Paige looked in her bag again and pulled out the card the one band's manager gave her after she helped them by singing and playing the gutair in the band because their female singer/lead gutair player couldn't. She put the card in her dresser drower in a safe place making sure she wouldn't loose it just incase she ever did deside to become a rock star.

Paige then queitly opened the door closing it behind her wlking down the halls with her hands on the back of her head like they were a pillow. She looked for the Titan's as she made her way down the the Main Ops Room. She leaned aginst the couch as she waited for a Titan to show up. After a while Paige desied to lay on the couch.

Her legs hung over the back of the couch looking lifeless. Her head hung off the couch as she had her hands resting on her stomack. Her cheecks were a little red from all the blood rushing to her head. She looked at everything up side down. She always loved being upside down for some reason but never knew why. She waited for a Titan any Titan really well maby not Ben the bug but at least it would be a start.

ooc: Link to Paige's 13 day trip: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1735-important-side-story-a-quick-trip-there-a-long-jorney-home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:09 am

Grace walked down the stairs with Mercy at her heel. It was time for both Titans and dalmatians to go to sleep, but first Mercy needed to go outside one last time.

Who was that? Grace rubbed her eyes and looked again. Some girl with blue spots in her hair was lying on the couch. Did she know this person? This was exactly why Grace hated having such a big team. She didn't know who was all on the team and who was a random homeless person sleeping on their couch.

"Do I know you?" Grace asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 am

Paige acidentaly fell off the couch after jumping alittle in reaction to grace. Paige sat up rubing her head her cheeks seemed pretty bright red because of all the blood rushing to her head. Paige slowly got up looking at Grace.

" Well either you do and we both can't remeber eachother or we don't and thats why we both don't know eachother...... I'm Paige and I just got back form a really extened trip and I'm currently waiting on a Titan to talk to about something.... now the only question that I now have is who are you?"

As she talked she rubed her head a small bump was located on the top of her head where she had landed on it. When Paige talked she paused ever so often not realizing the gaps in her talking since she had removed the Jewel her A.D.D. had returned and it was hard for her to foucus and she had only realized this once or twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

"Who am I? Well, I guess I'm the second or third person in charge here. Let's go with third, I wouldn't want to step on Ben's toes. The name's Grace, and I've been here for a long time. I'm an ice mage."

Grace looked Paige up and down, trying to get some sort of sense for what kind of person she was. "So now I'm here. What did you want?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well I was hoping to ask Zack this but I gess you'll do...... you are 3rd in camand..... After sorting somethings out and some thinking I think ....... theat I'm now ready to become a Titan..... or at least try too cuase i kinda figured not anyone can become a titan..... if they could every person whos a fan of the titans would be living here.... so uh how does this work any ways?"

Paige wasn't as sure of herself because now that her jewel had been removed her powers have changed and its harder for her to foucs but she was willing to try she wanted to do some good while she was in Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

As the two girls were talking Superboy walked into the room. There was nothing to do around the Tower today so it was just a lazy day. Making his way over to the refrigerator he would open it up and have a quick glance around to see what food was there. There was plenty of food in there but there was nothing he really wanted to he quickly proceeded to close the door. As he turned around he saw Grace talking to some girl, Superboy had no idea who this girl was, the team seemed to get bigger and bigger every day. There should be a big announcement whenever there was a new team member added.

"Hey Grace. Who's the new girl, and what is up with her ears?" As he was talking he had only just noticed thee girl had pointy ears, he hadn't seen any humans with ears like that so he wondered if she was even human, she wouldn't be the first non human to be on the Titans team. There's aliens, half-demons, meta humans and regular humans so who knows where this girl fits in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 pm

"Her name is Paige," Grace said to Superboy. "She says she wants to become an official Titan, and I don't know what's wrong with her ears."

Mercy still had to go outside. Grace looked at the door and then back at Paige. She had an idea. Usually, recruits were tested for combat prowess in the training room, but Grace had never liked the computerized illusions. She preferred areas that were real and dependable.

"The first step is to make sure you're dependable in combat," Grace said to Paige. "Come with me outside. Why don't you come too, Superboy? We're going to do some sparring."

Grace opened the front door and walked outside. The Tower's motion detectors automatically turned on the floodlights, giving them plenty of light to spar by. Grace looked at Mercy and grinned. "Go on, take a walk." Mercy would wag her tail and run for the distant shore. She hadn't fully explored this island, yet.

Grace started stretching her tiredness away. She wanted to be fully awake for a sparring match against a recruit. "You'll be fighting me first, Paige. Don't worry, I won't kill you even if I get the chance. I'm fairly certain you won't be able to kill me. After a few minutes, you might get to spar with Superboy here. Tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:32 pm

While Superboy wasn't usually one to do sparring sessions he did like the idea of breaking in new candidates so he decided he might try it. "Sure I'll come with you." Superboy followed Grace out of the Tower, it should be fun to see what the new girl can do. As they got outside Conner watched as Grace let Mercy go for a walk, at least they were safe on the island so Mercy wouldn't go running off anywhere.

As the girls went and got ready to spar Superboy just sat down and leant against the Tower. Superboy wasn't expecting Grace to take it easy on this girl so there may not even be any need for him to get involved, but just incase he'll keep a close eye on this new girl to see what she can do, hopefully she can impress them. If she can't even handle the sparring match with Grace she might not belong on the team
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 pm

When Superboy mentioned her eyes they drooped almost like they were trying to hide them selfs from emberessment. Paige nodded following Grace out side watching as her pet went on its walk. Paige thought for a second doing a check list in her head she had her sword handle in her back pocket and she was pretty sure she had her empty pistols in each boot.

Paige thought to her self that she probably should have practiced making the energy bullets and blade before going in a battle because she had only learned to do these thing recentaly. She took a deep breathin realizing that if she didb't do this now she might now have the curage to do it later.

Paige closed her eyes as she reaached for her back pulling out the handle twirling it in her hand a little before holding it straight out pointed at the ground. As quickly opened her eyes as she pushed blue energy through the sword backing a light blue glowing blade that looked simular to a regular long sword blade.

" Well I gess I'm ready as I'll ever be."

Paige moved into the defensive pose doing her best to stay completely focosed on the fight that was about to happen. She looked at her blade a little bit realising that she acidentaly made it hallow. She made a slight worried face knowing that if she fought with a hallow blade it wouldnt be as strong or as study. She thought to herself. "Ok note to self remeber to prectice making nonhallowed blades after the test."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Galaxuis had been spending her time wandering on the Titans ground. It was just something she and the spirits enjoyed thoroughly and did often. The silence of humanity and the music of nature was one of the things that tamed Galaxuis stresses. It was; however, getting fairly late and she planned on heading in for a hot shower and finishing one of the books she was reading. She got up from the ground and made her way to the front of the tower. Galaxuis ears perked as she heard familiar voices both favorable and unfavorable. Eventually she came to see both Grace and Paige in what seemed to be a fight. Galaxuis eyebrows furrowed in sympathy as she made her way next to Superboy. Galaxuis would have asked what was going on but decided against it due to her nervousness around Titans she didnt know fully know and instead stood in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am

Grace could sense that Galaxuis was near Superboy, and she clenched her jaw. She decided not to make a scene about the half-demon's presence, since she knew she would be acting alone. Why were all the other Titans so trusting? In Grace's book, to be a Titan, you had to be good in a fight, and you had to be reliable. The first thing was easy to prove. The second took time.

But now it was time for a fight, Grace decided to show the half-demon, as well as the recruit, just what she was capable of. Paige would have to build trust later, but for now she would need to do more than make a sword out of blue light.

Grace formed a thick later of armor around her made entirely of ice, complete with an over-sized shield and a huge buster sword. She would then float five feet into the air. Aiming her large ice sword at Paige as though it was weightless, Grace extended the blade at a rapid rate. Within two seconds, the sword would grow long enough to cover the distance between her and Paige and stab the girl. Of course, Grace was aiming for Paige's shoulder. She didn't want to actually kill a recruit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 am

As the sword shot over to her eyes glew bright blue she then leaned down crouching running a Grace. As she ran she shot Blue energy bolts at Grace and made a few energy sprits that looked just like the bolts to try to trough her off grad while she would attack her drectly with a stabing motion of her sword.

Paige didn't really notice Galaxuis by Superboy mostly because when shes in battle its the only time she really can foucos on the task at hand. Paige wasn't worried about completely winning this fight she was shooting for a close battle or empress them enough to let her join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:51 pm

As Paige ducked under her ice sword, Grace tossed the elongated ice blade aside and simply formed another, shorter one. She blocked Paige's blue energy bolts with her shield, although a few got through and ate away at her armor. The wounds done to Grace's ice armor and shield would 'heal' quickly as she filled the holes in with more ice.

Paige stabbed at Grace, who blocked the energy sword with her ice shield. This girl was surprisingly agile. Grace pushed the blue energy sword away and counter-attacked with her new icy buster sword, slashing at Paige's neck. Her blade had a dull edge, however, so it wouldn't cut the recruit. It would only hurt her with blunt force if the blow hit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Paige's powers had always been selfconcuis and intenchinal except for when she had the jewel but since the jewel was gone the went back to the way they were. Her blade shattered as she blocked the attack she haddn't been able to make it strong enough making her almost defenceless..... almost. Her powers senced she was in danger and was still a little slow but was able the lessen the blow to her throught. Paige stubled back alittle when the blade hit her neck.

She coughed a little from the blow as she rubed her neck alittle she couldn't heal the pain because she could only heal cuts or extrnal wounds. She put away the sword pulling out her pistols from her boot knowing since she was esaly able to make morre compact bullets much more stronger then her blade and regular bullets.

She figured it might be a better idea to go ranged for a while she aimed both guns at grace a they glew light blue. Her eyes narrowed as the left over knolage of guns from EP reativated. She started to shot and unintenchaly aimed for places on graces body that if they hit they could be fatel to grace but with the armer they would just be hurting her not killing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Grace watched her dull blade hit Paige in the neck. Had the blade been sharp, that would have been a fatal blow. Grace frowned, but continued the fight.

The recruit pulled out two guns and started shooting blue energy bolts at Grace. Grace flew up into the sky and continued to heal her armor. She could feel the impact of the bullets through her armor, but they weren't going to injure her.

Grace formed a sheet of ice in-between herself and Paige. The sheet was thin enough to shoot through, but that didn't matter to Grace. The sheet flew towards Paige, and would follow her wherever she went. When it caught up with her, the sheet would wrap around Paige, enclosing Paige in a two-inch layer of ice. No matter how many energy bullets were shot through the sheet, it would continue its chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)   Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige's return to Titan's Tower (teen titans and Paige)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next