Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Vote_lcapJaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Voting_barJaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Vote_lcapJaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Voting_barJaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Empty
PostSubject: JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem   JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Situation: Brave catches Sage stealing out of the museum. JaK is looking for something to help him uncover a piece of his past, but as a Titan the dragon mage isn't really into listening to excuses from thieves and JaK isn't one to beg for forgiveness. Who will win?

---------------------

JaK was so sure to avoid every single security measure when entering the museum, but had overlooked magical runes as an option. One measure that had been installed last week and answered immediately by the Teen Titan when he was alerted of an intruder.

JaK had the old Egyptian book in his hand when from behind a voice called out to him. "You chose the wrong night to try to do some late night reading." Kale said, as he stood in the doorway to the exhibit in his mage cloak.

Last edited by JaK on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem   JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

JaK peered over his shoulders and saw the figure standing in the darkness. His golden eyes glimmered in the dark, akin to a feline. However, he bared no fangs like this boy and said nothing. He just observed Kale for a second. JaK was trying to figure out if it was worth the trouble of dealing with this guy or should he just attempt a quick getaway.

Suddenly, theoink haired teen revealed his Titan insignia to JaK, which was tattooed across his shoulder. At that point JaK knew there would be no just getting away. "This book can't be found at any library dude. I know it looks bad, but I swear I need this more than any bozo on a tour guide."

Last edited by JaK on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem   JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

"Your reasons are your own and you can tell them to your law enforcement when I take you to them." Kale said firmly. "I suggest giving in without a fight human." Kale crackled the knuckles in his hands as his arms tensed up. "You see, I'm supposed to hold back on humans, but I've been having a hard time doing that lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem   JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:56 pm

JaK smirked at kale. So this guy wanted to fight? He didn't seem to care about the book much. "Well in that case..." JaK said, while placing the book in his jacket pocket and then took it off, revealing just a tight fitting long sleeve t-shirt. "Try me." JaK said, as he touched the tile flooring and was coated in the substance. The armored teen the assumed a dragon kung-fu fighting stance, with one hand extended forward towards Kale. "Hold back, and I won't give you the book." JaK taunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem   JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaK Sage Vs Kale Salem
Page 1 of 1