Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Sage  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sage  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sage  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sage  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sage  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sage  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sage  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sage  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sage  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Sage  Vote_lcapSage  Voting_barSage  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 1:14 pm

"This can go one of three ways: my way, your way, and my way again. Please...Try it your way."

JaK Sage
Sage  Img_4510

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: JaK Sage
Nickname(s): JaKy
Codename: Sage
Alias(es):
Race: Augmented Human
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Goldenrod
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170
Other Traits: Eyes shimmer in the dark and skin is pale gray.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
- Tactile Gravity; JaK has control of the, previously thought to be hypothetical particle called, gravitons that surround or come into contact with his person. JaK cannot alter the gravity of his surroundings or objects/living beings nearby. JaK has the ability to only lessen or increase the gravity that affects himself briefly. In short bursts JaK can increase his own gravity to root himself or allow himself to be light enough increase his jumping radius to 15 feet and other similar feats. He can manipulate this ability to run up walls, add more force to his attacks and defend against heavy attacks by lightening the impact or increasing the gravity around himself enough to buff the blow.

In short bursts JaK can decrease his own gravity field enough to hold up a small vehicle for a few seconds or increase it enough to punch a hole in the ground with enough force to create a crater equal to cannon ball impact. JaK can double his leaping ability by lightening his own force of gravity as well.

> Graviton aura; JaK can briefly create an aura of dense gravitons around himself to stop himself from being splattered in cases where death is imminent from a strong impact and divert a piercing attack via the same means.This ability takes a lot of effort on his part depending on the the strength of the force he's diverting/blocking. 

> Force Push; JaK can shove objects and increase the strength of his shove or kick and send them flying farther than average. With JaK's force push ability he can effortlessly kick a football across an entire football field from field goal to the nose bleed seats.

- Regeneration; JaK can heal from lost limbs, and nearly fatal or sometimes fatal injuries. Injuries that would not instantly kill a human being he can heal from after a prolonged period of up to 40 minutes to an hour depending on severity. Decapitation or having his body chopped in half would end his life however. Smaller injuries, such as flesh wounds, will heal in minutes or seconds.

> Enhanced Metabolism; JaK looks younger than his age and will stay with such a young look long into his 30's and 50's. His bones, muscles and skin, etc. do not age like regular humans and will keep healthy without much physical upkeep. Thus JaK's body is resistant to dying from hunger, illness, dehydration, fatigue, etc. He can hold his breath longer, he can stay up after being tasered, and recover after being knocked unconscious within seconds or minutes depending on severity. He can suffer the harsh cold in the arctic without too much gear and can handle the pressure of the depths of the ocean for a short period.

- Indomitable Willpower; JaK's never give up mentality reaches much farther than just defiance. JaK will continue to move when his pain threshold levels reach maximum level. Things that would put normal human beings into shock will not deter JaK. JaK will fight off raw emotion if his mind has been destroyed. JaK can push his body past its capable limits by relying on his healing factor to achieve sometimes near super human feats that would typically render a human inoperative. JaK will push himself to the brink of death without a second thought.

> Resistance; JaK cannot be subdued easily (but can still be affected) by mind control, pheromones, noxious gasses, and any other sort of manner of drug or mental/physical defect that would otherwise leave a human being immobile or under a state of service.

> Override; JaK's willpower allows him to do feats that seem implausible for normal humans or prisoners to achieve. He can break restraints, pull ball chains behind him as he walks - with ease - and push through certain types of force fields and barriers. JaK's willpower makes it hard to keep him binded or locked down without supervision.

Skills
- Free Runner; JaK is one of the best Parkour artist in the world. While not the best, or even a highlight at the world circus, he can compete at an Olympic level. There isn't any movement the human body can achieve that JaK is incapable of achieving.

- Martial Artist; JaK is extremely well versed in fighting. He street fights, practices in his spare time in multiple dojos in gyms and studies all culture's versions of hand to hand combat. He's not the best or even near an Olympic fighter but he can handle himself in a brawl and defend himself intelligently in a handicap situation.

- Weapons Expert; JaK can utilize any form of weaponry proficiently. He has base knowledge of all postures forms and proper application of firearms, melee weapons, bows, staffs, etc.

Physical Weaknesses
- Exertion; JaK can be pushed to the point of exhaustion by outputting too much gravitational control. He can reach the point that he is unable to muster up the strength to take control of gravitons anymore if abused.

- Numerous injuries; JaK's body heals the most grave wound first. Therefore if severely injured JaK's other smaller injuries will remain. Therefore enough of the smaller kind of injury can wither him down permanently. IE; his liver is more important than a few lost fingers.

- Will NOT kill. JaK refuses to kill anyone. He will not do it on purpose, therefore putting him in a situation where the only answer is murder will leave him unable to function.

- Still affected; JaK's healing factor will heal him but the actual damage and affects still take place. He is not immune, just a very fast healer.

- Small area of affect; JaK cannot use his gravitational powers on others and can only affect things he's in contact with slightly. His ability to manipulate gravity is limited to an aura that outlines his body. It's not a dome or a force field, just his body alone.

- Critical injury; JaK can die. His healing factor can resuscitate him if he was to suffocate, or killed by a similar fashion EX; electrocution, poison/acid. The same goes for regrowing a vital organ. However, being sliced in half, lopping off his head, or crushing/removing a few too many vital organs can permanently end his life.

Mental Weaknesses
- JaK can be baited into a fight easily. Or any challenge for that matter. He has a hard time saying no to anyone that opposes him in a test of skill.

- JaK can be emotionally disabled by the mere mention of his past. His parents death staggers him and will cause him to become unfocused even in key situations. Exposing him to images and other remnants of his past or just talking down to him about the subject can cause him further duress.

- Reliance on healing. JaK likes to be the first to brawl or generally jumps in harms way if he feels its necessary. If he is unaware of circumstances in a situation he may make the mistake of doing something that his healing factor cannot save him from.

Equipment
JaK wears typical street clothes. His pants are specifically designed not to rip when performing aerobics however.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
JaK is quite frankly a jerk. He's brash, cocky, quick to anger, and has no qualms about speaking his mind on any subject. However he is also not senseless. JaK knows when to keep his thoughts to himself (sometimes). He knows how to be calm and calculated in dire situations and he can read the atmosphere very well, both figuratively and literally. He does good deeds for others and has a strong set of morals, even though his demeanor seems the type to lack any morals at all. He is competitive, he is bold, and he is courageous.  

JaK grew up in the city slums and thus has knowledge of how to operate the under belly of society. He will steal, he will heavily injure (to near death) anyone, or back stab a friend if need be for what he deems the greater good of his situation. He will be manipulative and savvy in situations involving shady characters. He has no issues striking a girl, taking someone's precious heirloom, or berating the mentally weak to see his goals through, and more of the same.

Girls, working out, competition, fighting, punker style and rockbands, acrobatics, martial arts, big cities, exploring, sports, and building/fixing things.

Dislikes
Cowards, losers, giving up, losing, bullies, killing, drugs, villains, gangs, talking a lot, discussing his feelings, feeling powerless, retreating, his past.

Habits/Hobbies
Jak drums and he is an amateur singer and guitarist. He practices free running and he likes to play sports. He studies up on different cultures and strategies, as well as how to build things. He likes to date or hit on girls. He broods a lot alone on rooftops or in isolated areas. He works out constantly even though his body stays at peak level conditioning of it's own accord.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Lila Sage (Mother)
Place of Origin: Gotham City
History
JaK Sage is a former Gotham gang leader. Small time. Petty thefts over turf war for block to block neighborhoods. His crew usually picked up the scraps of what was left after big boss leaders had their own turf wars. The gang's goal was to make money to provide a better living for those in need in the slums. Especially themselves and their families. Eventually JaK pissed off enough political figures and head bosses that he got a nice sized bounty on his head. And many times...others came to collect.

JaK elected to leave Gotham City for warmer and less shark infested waters. Jump City had pretty clean streets since the Titans uprooted and left. He took a few of his most trusted and left Gotham looking to start up a new home for himself and his followers in the slums of the super city. His history is shrouded in shadows. He had any files on his past burned and destroyed one day while pilfering government public records. For now people just know him as "Sage, Leader of the Grayline Crew."

TBC...

«««Sample RP»»»

It was morning, JaK woke up in a bed. Not his bed but some girls from the night before. Oh yeah, it was another house party. He turned over and saw she was still naked, and smelled of booze. He sat up, threw off the sheets, and began searching for all his clothes. Outside he could hear the chatter of her parents coming upstairs. An enraged father was the last thing JaK wanted to deal with right now, not again anyway.

JaK redressed himself quickly and opened her window. A two story fall to the ground? Eh, he had had worse before. JaK leapt from the window and plummeted to the concrete driveway below. The crunch of his shins hitting the ground made him buckle and buck to the floor. He wreathed in pain for a few moments while the bones reset themselves. Upstairs he could hear the random girl getting chewed out by her parents. He smirked. He got up and patted his shins. "Good as new," JaK said as he pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He opened the pack only to find they were all missing. "Damn...."

Last edited by JaK on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:48 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 pm

DONE and Idk why coding for application isnt working, still trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Not claiming this or anything i just wanted to point out that the apps have changed since you were last here, there are new limits and set ups. there are now 4 app bases for different races, and the set up for skills have also change. Please look over the new templates since just glancing at your skills now alone you may have to change some things when anothe rmod comes by. https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6179-character-creation-templates
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Finally complete.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Graviton manipulation. This looks like a job for the MAN OF SCIENCE!

Onto the review.

How far can he jump by using his Graviton ability? Does your mention of "doubling his leap" refer to when he's using his base powers, or when he's "pushing himself."

I'd also consider the Graviton Aura a subpower, assuming it only kicks in when the impact would otherwise kill him. I do request the caveat that he has to consciously activate this ability in response to an attack. No sage-spider-sense.

Those second two subpowers together really seem more like a regular power to me. So you can either keep those two subpowers as a power and subpower and lose the healing factor, or keep the healing factor. Or lose the third power.

The third power is fine as I see it now.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 am

Let's lose the enhanced body and keep the healing factor. I mean it's JaK Sage...the original healer, haha.

Let me know if the enhanced metabolism still seems like it's own power, although I assume all of these affects could come from a general healing factor anyway. Either way I will remove and delete areas that are overpowered.

The jumping is part of the base power. I've edited it to show the amount of feet, and yes I will make aura conscious activation. I meant it that way anyway.

Application has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Sage  Hotwir10
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Okay wow, well after looking over this in depth, then having other staff look at this in depth we have concluded that you made your character basically:

-Limitless in gravity manipulation allowing him to beagle to in theory fly due to even reversing gravity from taking it away so much, and even becoming stronger than literally anything due to the increase of gravity you can do

-He can't be trapped physically or mentally

-Can't be realistically harmed.... physically or mentally.... and if you do harm him he will just heal if you don't out right kill him right away

-the fact he can basically have limitless power negations from... will power... alone... is just... i honestly don't know why you thought that would be approved other than it being over looked by someone who was not expecting you to take it that way and didn't look into it... which if you did hope for that... not cool man... you know better being a member older than me

-Your weaknesses physically wise can be organized into a few categories...
*is just stating i can be killed like normal people which is stated in the character apps that those kinds of weaknesses will not be counted as real weaknesses
*I can be killed
*Here's a part of my power
*Here's a weakness that is void due to my limitless power
* and i'm not even a physical weakness let alone a weakness but a characteristic of my character im on.

I'm really sorry there's no other way for me to be nicer about this. To be honest one staff member wanted you to just remove all your powers and make you start from scratch with new ones. But I will allow you to try and HEAVILY nerf your character. Then we can try to see if your collective powers that feel like you made Ex Machina straight up several powers along with the plot armor and i can due this because plot that anime characters have... but tried to present it seriously... has changed to become a realistic character for the site. I know you know how to make one Jak...

I know you know us... you know we know you... you know we know your tricks... one of the staff you even told your tricks you got away with too... Please i don't want to have to just kill this character all together... take this seriously and don't try to pull one over on us cause it will even further not work since ALL the staff knows what you were attempting to pull and will be looking even harder into your character now.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 am

With all due respect...what are you people talking about?? Like the very unprofessional review aside you must have to reallllllly be stretching it to try to say this character is anywhere near overpowerd. It's insane for you to even call him strong.

I'm not nerfing him one bit until I receive an unbiased review. The  checks and balances are blatantly there. 1) he can only manipulate his own gravity with exhaustion to himself. No enhanced reflexes, speed, strength, just healing. So if he's tired....he's tired. Therefore it's not limitless and even if it was as you say - he could only manipulate his own gravity not those around him (cannot flatten an area or crush your bones). 2) He can only move himself/jump up to 15 feet upward or in one direction. NOT FLY. What are you smoking? I'm not gonna have him do anything that's not referenced in this application. He can move on surfaces not in midair!  

3) His healing factor takes minutes to HOURS depending on severity of the injury and heals serious injuries over small ones, and without his enhanced body a crushing heart blow still will end his life if he's hit in the heart, chest, etc. so where are you seeing his can't be physically stopped? Break his legs...they don't just snap back into place??? He's STOPPED. His aura shielding is conscious not passive, therefore he can be snipered. He can't dodge a bullet either only block or defer it. He can be drowned and even electrocuted, etc. so idk where this OP stuff is you're talking about. His weaknesses did not say he was "human" at all, again that's you throwing things in that are not in the app. Not to mention saying what I have spoken to other members in chat box from former apps or on Facebook is irrelevant to an application here and now....not to mention I haven't even discussed this application with anyone specifically with this power set.

I'm not debating this app any further. I request and quite frankly demand a fair review as if I was any other member. Not JaK former admin, etc. if that was the case I should've stayed in hiding to receive fair treatment. Edits I will make and critiques I can handle. Accusations are another thing altogether.

Limitless power? Seriously? I clearly state he can only hit as hard as a cannon ball?! So any defense that can handle such force cannot be breached by JaK. I took so long to finish this app because I was actually trying to weaken him. Your assumption that I'm seeking power is mortifying and personally unjustified. If you're gonna be unprofessional on my app and accuse me of things/tricks PM me don't do so blatantly out in the open. No disrespect but I know there's very very many other apps that far outclass this one.

Now if you want edits, that are realistic, and not based on what I COULD have JaK do. Please let me know but do not accuse me of doing things not listed in this app before I even have a chance to roleplay. I will also define anything you'd like such as a max lifting potential, or exactly how long it would take to heal a brain aneurism. But again you have it all wrong - I was really attempting to heavily nerf him from how op he was before lol. I have no need to power grab on a site I barely post on once a month, so relax. And if it really seemed that overpowered there wouldn't have been a first approval. No ones trying to trick anything, seriously give it a real unbiased review please and be a bit lighter with the accusations if you will.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 am

With E's blessing I'll be taking over the review from this point forward. Nice to see you again Jak, appears we're both reappearing into the public. So I'll get started.

Graviton manipulation; This will as you are aware only be capable of what is actually stated in the app as you have clarified. How much force is he capable of generating with this power and how much is he capable of negating.

Aura; At what point does this stop working, how large a fall can he go through with no injury and what is the hard limit where he will die? Exactly what level of piercing attacks is he capable of diverting and to what degree? How quickly will this exhaust him?

Force push; Again what level of strength is he able to muster in terms of his limits. You gave an effortless example but not a top limitation, this is what caused the limitless confusion which I will appologize for.

Regeneration; How many organs is he capable of coming back from the injury of?
Enhanced metabolism; The last two bits of your power start going into a full power level of defense rather than just a sub power. How long is he able to hold his breath, go without food and water. And you mention fatigue here which was one of your weaknesses. So that will either need to go or be seriously downplayed with a stated limit.

Indomitable willpower; This is honestly the most over powered of your abilities. IE when he is exhausted it can simply be ignored by relying on this power. If he's recieved a fatal injury he can simply rely on this power. This is going to need either a total overhaul or removal and a replacement. With both resistance making him nearly impossible to stop with any sort of mental attack coupled with being able to ignore most physical damages. And then override even forcefields it's going to be the power that needs the most work. It's going to need a lot of hard limits and toning down before it's anywhere close to an acceptable level of power. With the concerns I've listed here I'm sure you can agree this is a fair assessment of it.

Your skills need to be toned down as master level abilities are considered powers now. Reading martial artist it will be fine where it is but weapons expert needs to apply not to every weapon. And free running will also need toned down a few degrees.

I don't see "Will NOT kill" as a physical weakness so that one won't count, I could see it through a certain lens as a mental weakness and it may be in the wrong place. Two are just saying that damage counts. And exertion we need a mitigation on Enhanced physiology as I stated previously before it's a weakness. The small area of affect isn't a weakness either it's just a limitation of the power that was stated in the power.

Critical injury; how many is too many?

How easy is it to find information on his past?

With his past being a weakness I believe more of his history needs to be revealed in this setting. If you want to discuss any of that, pm me through any of the methods availible to you and we'll work things out and discuss it. Or we can do so through the thread. Have a wonderful day and again welcome back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Per our conversation moving to inactive pending future changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage    Sage  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage
Page 1 of 1